Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 421255 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #1825 on: August 21, 2021, 08:24:02 PM »

Federal Cops don't give a shit about that , it's State cops job  :D

They have nothing else to do !.

longtimereader

• Getbig II
« Reply #1826 on: August 21, 2021, 08:26:37 PM »
Alabama doctor says he won't treat unvaccinated patients

A doctor says he will soon refuse to treat unvaccinated patients in Alabama, where low vaccination rates and the highly transmissible delta variant are overwhelming hospitals.

Dr. Jason Valentine, a physician at Diagnostic and Medical Clinic Infirmary Health in Mobile, recently posted a photo on his Facebook page showing him next to a sign that says, “Effective Oct. 1, 2021, Dr. Valentine will no longer see patients that are not vaccinated against COVID-19.”

His privileges should be removed from all hospitals.  Live off of walk-ins and self-pays who never pay their bills.  "F" him!.  Does that include people with medical exemptions who are negative base on bi-weekly testing?  Cant have Covid if your fucking tests are negative but you can be a vaccinated carrier spreaders b/c no one is checking anymore.

This is nothing new, pediatricians will not see an unvaccinated child and kick you out of their practice. They claim the healthy child poses a risk to others, the truth is they get huge insurance bonuses.

If I ever have to take my son to a doctor it will have to be a cash/self pay doctor.

This doc will be celebrated and rewarded, the medical community is not very ethical

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #1827 on: August 21, 2021, 11:00:52 PM »

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1828 on: August 22, 2021, 08:53:43 AM »

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1829 on: August 22, 2021, 09:43:34 AM »
The masked slave class in the US serving their unmasked masters(twitter video link below)

Video of the US version(Pelosi fundraiser) muzzled slaves serving masters in 2021:
Disgusting
https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/1429469022542864387

Is there nothing that will turn on a switch in the minds of people still living in the media matrix...

The UK version:

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1830 on: August 22, 2021, 10:09:50 PM »
Mississippi State Department of Health

Friday, August 20, 2021

COVID-19 ISOLATION ORDER

https://msdh.ms.gov/msdhsite/_static/resources/15485.pdf

'Pursuant to Mississippi Code Ann. §§ 41-3-51, 41-3-15 et. seq., 41-23-1 et. seq. and the State of Emergency Declaration by the Governor of the State of Mississippi related to the coronavirus COVID-19 issued on March 14, 2020, I, Thomas Dobbs, MD, MPH, State Health Officer, Executive Director of the Mississippi State Department of Health, hereby issue this statewide Order for the Isolation of Individuals Diagnosed with COVID-19.

All persons residing in Mississippi must immediately home-isolate on first knowledge of infection with COVID-19.

All persons, including fully vaccinated individuals, infected with COVID-19 must remain in the home or other appropriate residential location for 10 days from onset of illness (or 10 days from the date of a positive test for those who are asymptomatic).

The failure or refusal to obey the lawful order of a health officer is, at a minimum, a misdemeanor punishable by a fine of $500.00 (41-3-59) or imprisonment for six months or both. If a life-threatening disease is involved, failure or refusal to obey the lawful order of a health officer is a felony, punishable by a fine of up to $5,000.00 or imprisonment for up to five years or both (41-23-2).

Persons infected with COVID-19 should limit exposure to household contacts. No visitors should be allowed in the home. Please stay in a specific room away from others in your home. Use a separate bathroom if available. If you need to be around others in your home, you should wear a face mask.'

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #1831 on: August 23, 2021, 12:15:13 AM »
Mississippi State Department of Health

Friday, August 20, 2021

COVID-19 ISOLATION ORDER

https://msdh.ms.gov/msdhsite/_static/resources/15485.pdf

'Pursuant to Mississippi Code Ann. §§ 41-3-51, 41-3-15 et. seq., 41-23-1 et. seq. and the State of Emergency Declaration by the Governor of the State of Mississippi related to the coronavirus COVID-19 issued on March 14, 2020, I, Thomas Dobbs, MD, MPH, State Health Officer, Executive Director of the Mississippi State Department of Health, hereby issue this statewide Order for the Isolation of Individuals Diagnosed with COVID-19.

All persons residing in Mississippi must immediately home-isolate on first knowledge of infection with COVID-19.

All persons, including fully vaccinated individuals, infected with COVID-19 must remain in the home or other appropriate residential location for 10 days from onset of illness (or 10 days from the date of a positive test for those who are asymptomatic).

The failure or refusal to obey the lawful order of a health officer is, at a minimum, a misdemeanor punishable by a fine of $500.00 (41-3-59) or imprisonment for six months or both. If a life-threatening disease is involved, failure or refusal to obey the lawful order of a health officer is a felony, punishable by a fine of up to $5,000.00 or imprisonment for up to five years or both (41-23-2).

Persons infected with COVID-19 should limit exposure to household contacts. No visitors should be allowed in the home. Please stay in a specific room away from others in your home. Use a separate bathroom if available. If you need to be around others in your home, you should wear a face mask.'

This goes against God and Mother Nature's Doctrine.  The fully vaccinated shall save the earth with their ultra-aggressive fucboi vaccine accelerated mutations.

Oh, Pfizer fucboi rules!  They'll need 4 shots to get you back to 95% efficacy.

Where you at Howard White?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1832 on: August 23, 2021, 03:36:06 AM »
So how did  that whole gun buyback thing work out in Australia?

Cops and the military are basically glorified security guards. It’s a legitimate profession, people need security,  but it doesn’t have much value in other areas. That’s why so many military end up unemployed and homeless when they come back. It’s also why they’re likely to “follow orders,” regardless of what those orders are.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1833 on: August 23, 2021, 06:19:54 AM »
Read some of Layne Norton’s posts on Instagram. He means well but he doesn’t get it either. He’s very critical about the Australian lockdowns but he thinks it’s the fault of the government for not rolling out the vaccination program fast enough. Should’ve been reading Getbig for the past 18 months. He’d have a much better understanding of what’s really going on.

It’s all just delaying the inevitable:

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1835 on: August 23, 2021, 11:47:26 AM »

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1836 on: August 24, 2021, 10:37:00 PM »
ABBOTT AND COSTELLO’S ‘WHO’S BEEN VACCINATED?’

Bud: ‘You can’t come in here!’
Lou: ‘Why not?’
Bud: ‘Well because you’re unvaccinated.’
Lou: ‘But I’m not sick.’
Bud: ‘It doesn’t matter.’
Lou: ‘Well, why does that guy get to go in?’
Bud: ‘Because he’s vaccinated.’
Lou: ‘But he’s sick!’
Bud: ‘It’s alright. Everyone in here is vaccinated.’
Lou: ‘Wait a minute. Are you saying everyone in there is vaccinated?’
Bud: ‘Yes.’
Lou: ‘So then why can’t I go in there if everyone is vaccinated?’
Bud: ‘Because you’ll make them sick.’
Lou: ‘How will I make them sick if I’m NOT sick and they’re vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘Because you’re unvaccinated.’
Lou: ‘But they’re vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘But they can still get sick.’
Lou: ‘So what the heck does the vaccine do?’
Bud: ‘It vaccinates.’
Lou: ‘So vaccinated people can’t spread covid?’
Bud: ‘Oh no. They can spread covid just as easily as an unvaccinated person.’
Lou: ‘I don’t even know what I’m saying anymore. Look. I’m not sick.
Bud: ‘Ok.’
Lou: ‘And the guy you let in IS sick.’
Bud: ‘That’s right.’
Lou: ‘And everybody in there can still get sick even though they’re vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘Certainly.’
Lou: ‘So why can’t I go in again?’
Lou: ‘I’m not asking who’s vaccinated or not!’
Bud: ‘I’m just telling you how it is.’
Lou: ‘Nevermind. I’ll just put on my mask.’
Bud: ‘That’s fine.’
Lou: ‘Now I can go in?’
Bud: ‘Absolutely not?’
Lou: ‘But I have a mask!’
Bud: ‘Doesn’t matter.’
Lou: ‘I was able to come in here yesterday with a mask.’
Bud: ‘I know.’
Lou: So why can’t I come in here today with a mask? ….If you say ‘because I’m unvaccinated’ again, I’ll break your arm.’
Bud: ‘Take it easy buddy.’
Lou: ‘So the mask is no good anymore.’
Bud: ‘No, it’s still good.’
Lou: ‘But I can’t come in?’
Bud: ‘Correct.’
Lou: ‘Why not?’
Lou: ‘But the mask prevents the germs from getting out.’
Bud: ‘Yes, but people can still catch your germs.’
Lou: ‘But they’re all vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘Yes, but they can still get sick.’
Lou: ‘But I’m not sick!!’
Bud: ‘You can still get them sick.’
Lou: ‘So then masks don’t work!’
Bud: ‘Masks work quite well.’
Lou: ‘So how in the heck can I get vaccinated people sick if I’m not sick and masks work?’
Bud: ‘Third base.’
And...scene...

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1837 on: August 27, 2021, 02:44:55 AM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1838 on: August 27, 2021, 03:25:04 AM »

I am with him on this! It’s complete tyranny. Same thing is happening here in Australia. The government is beginning to go hard… they know more and more people are waking up. We need to stick together. We’ve got the fight of our lives.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #1839 on: August 27, 2021, 04:02:17 AM »
Poly Natural Antibodies - Delta:  We saw your parents and recognize the similar markers, also sense some early mutates.  Is that Lambda and Mu?  Don't play with us. You know what happen to your parents (P1).

Sideline Natural Antibodies - Fucboi Vaccine Mono Antibodies:  WTF is this?  I thought you saw this intruder before? WTF you mean you need time to figure this out?  Are you even supposed to be here b/c you are messing with our recognition and response times?!   

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #1840 on: August 27, 2021, 05:05:27 AM »
PCR tests can be performed for as little as $12. Bunch of bull from employers and vax crap.  Out of pocket you can submit Bi-weekly tests for as little as $96 monthly to your employer. From what I've seen, they are similar to the old rabbit anti-body tests.  Stop the BS shots on healthy people.  100% you are virus free vs. untested vax supercarriers.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1841 on: August 27, 2021, 07:25:00 AM »
PCR tests can be performed for as little as $12. Bunch of bull from employers and vax crap.  Out of pocket you can submit Bi-weekly tests for as little as $96 monthly to your employer. From what I've seen, they are similar to the old rabbit anti-body tests.  Stop the BS shots on healthy people.  100% you are virus free vs. untested vax supercarriers.
They are charging us in NOLA $200-250.  They made a killing before the Saints game.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1842 on: August 27, 2021, 08:19:42 AM »
Heads up... Marty was right!!!

Japan Pulls 1.6-illion Doses of Moderna after Discovering They React to Magnets

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Coronavirus/COVID-vaccines/1.6m-Moderna-doses-withdrawn-in-Japan-over-contamination

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1843 on: August 27, 2021, 08:33:52 AM »
Heads up... Marty was right!!!

Japan Pulls 1.6-illion Doses of Moderna after Discovering They React to Magnets

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Coronavirus/COVID-vaccines/1.6m-Moderna-doses-withdrawn-in-Japan-over-contamination

I suspect that with the FDA approval of the Pfizer, the people who got the Moderna here are second-guessing themselves.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1844 on: August 27, 2021, 09:35:20 AM »
I suspect that with the FDA approval of the Pfizer, the people who got the Moderna here are second-guessing themselves.

I havent died yet or grown a third arm - YET 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #1845 on: August 27, 2021, 11:34:52 AM »
They are charging us in NOLA $200-250.  They made a killing before the Saints game.

Oh dear...the con-artists are running amuck in Louisiana.  Is the Benson family running tests through their own privately contracted lab?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1846 on: August 27, 2021, 06:04:33 PM »
Oh dear...the con-artists are running amuck in Louisiana.  Is the Benson family running tests through their own privately contracted lab?
They are probably splitting it with Cantrell.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1847 on: August 28, 2021, 05:17:51 PM »
Madness!

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/cook-county-judge-strips-mother-of-parental-rights-over-vaccination-status

Cook County judge strips mother of parental rights over vaccination status

CHICAGO - A Chicago mother says a Cook County judge has taken away her parental rights after learning that she is not vaccinated against COVID-19.

In what all parties agree is a very unusual and perhaps unprecedented step, a judge at Chicago’s Daley Center has stripped Rebecca Firlit of custody because she refuses to get a vaccination shot.

"I miss my son more than anything. It's been very difficult. I haven't seen him since August 10th," Firlit told FOX 32 News in an exclusive interview.

That’s the day Firlit appeared in court via Zoom along with her ex-husband for a child support hearing involving their 11-year-old son. The two have been divorced for seven years and share custody and parenting time.

She says out of the blue, Cook County Judge James Shapiro asked her whether she had been vaccinated. Firlit told Shapiro she had not because she has had bad reactions to vaccines in the past.

Shapiro then ordered that Firlit be stripped of all parenting time with her son until she gets vaccinated.

"You have to understand the father did not even bring this issue before the court. So it’s the judge on his own and making this decision that you can’t see your child until you’re vaccinated," Fernholz added.

The attorney representing the father, Jeffrey Leving, says they were also surprised by the judge's decision, but they support the ruling saying that given the pandemic, the child should be protected from an unvaccinated mother.

"There are children who have died because of COVID. I think every child should be safe. And I agree that the mother should be vaccinated," Leving said.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #1848 on: August 29, 2021, 01:42:22 PM »
Pure madness.
Anyone who supports vax mandates, folks losing their jobs over non-jab, are insane cucktards.
Parents losing their kids?? WTF is this commie BS?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1849 on: August 29, 2021, 01:49:16 PM »
I havent died yet or grown a third arm - YET

Good to know.