Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 421159 times)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #2375 on: November 14, 2021, 12:39:05 PM »
SNIP

I’m listening to your comment re the pandemic used to get something into us.

But what are ‘technologies’ exactly?

The only thing that resonates is the Microsoft patent to harness energy. For that to work we would need to have shit pumped into us.

The talk of GPS i don’t believe because we already have mobile phones on us 24/7 and all that GPS data is stored (just not publicly available).

We have a man made energy crisis which the world is hell bent on pushing which also aligns with the Microsoft patent.

The other side of the coin (going full tin foil) which worries me is the genderless narrative. Why? Right now, today, during a pandemic, productivity crisis and energy crisis are we suddenly concerned that we should have no genders? Does this mRNA fuck with our sex genes? Infertility? Wei we become ‘one’ physically but then digitally define ourselves uniquely?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2376 on: November 14, 2021, 12:44:07 PM »
https://www.politico.com/news/agenda/2021/10/26/lack-hospital-space-crisis-covid-517219

The pandemic has killed over 700,000 Americans, but it has indirectly killed many more — all the people with treatable health emergencies who were unable to obtain care at hospitals overwhelmed with Covid patients.

Don't you EVER get tired of being proven wrong?

😆😆

Lol hospitals turning away medical emergencies......

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2377 on: November 14, 2021, 12:49:46 PM »
And I’ll say it again, you’re not very smart when you have more deaths do to one vaccine in the last 9 months than any vaccine in the last 10 years with people still dying from….is this too much for you to understand? We’re well over the 100k mark

Deaths for a vaccine yes you are correct.

The rate of death from the vaccine vs death from Covid still greatly favours the vaccinated.

When I looked at the local data available here, it was something like a 1.3% Covid mortality rate. The mortality rate from just getting vaccinated is 0.04%. However earlier data showed the vaccine ‘was’ effective in greatly lowering mortality vs Covid originally something like 5x less likely to die. Which, if you consider 0.04% + 0.26% = 0.3% chance of death being vaccinated and getting Covid vs 1.3% unvaccinated —> across total age brackets.

The issue is young males in their 20s and 30s are low risk Covid death but high risk Vaccination death or extreme side effects.

I know nobody who has died from Covid nor anybody by extension who knows someone who has died of Covid. I do know by 2 and 3 extensions of 3 hospitalisations from vaccination of which 2 died. One female aged 19 and one male aged 27.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #2378 on: November 14, 2021, 01:05:32 PM »
Lol hospitals turning away medical emergencies......

Yes that’s very funny.

🙄

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2379 on: November 14, 2021, 03:29:42 PM »

The other side of the coin (going full tin foil) which worries me is the genderless narrative. Why? Right now, today, during a pandemic, productivity crisis and energy crisis are we suddenly concerned that we should have no genders? Does this mRNA fuck with our sex genes? Infertility? Wei we become ‘one’ physically but then digitally define ourselves uniquely?

Continued destruction of the western family unit - man/father and woman/mother...which in itself could be depopulating. They have marketed non-hetero/non-monogamous behavior for decades now. That's what it is, marketing to a group that will accept it and identify as it. You would think that 20% of the country is trans given the attention to it.

Or if you like more spice in your life a tribute to Baphomet, which is usually shown as having both genders. Worship of Baphomet goes back to the Templars, which leads you to the Freemasons.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2380 on: November 14, 2021, 03:32:46 PM »
https://www.politico.com/news/agenda/2021/10/26/lack-hospital-space-crisis-covid-517219

The pandemic has killed over 700,000 Americans, but it has indirectly killed many more — all the people with treatable health emergencies who were unable to obtain care at hospitals overwhelmed with Covid patients.

😆😆

Like I said earlier...dickface and bumfuckegypt articles.

More than that have been killed by lives ruined from lockdowns...suicide and drug OD but also job and business loss, social damage and divorce yet to impact people in the long term..... for what? A plan that doesn't work at best.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2381 on: November 14, 2021, 03:39:38 PM »
Umm…there’s lots of photos.🙄

Also there’s been 5,000,000 COVID deaths not 350,000,000.

🙄

Bbbuutt… there’s over 770 billion people in the world

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2382 on: November 14, 2021, 03:44:43 PM »

More than that have been killed by lives ruined from lockdowns...suicide and drug OD but also job and business loss, social damage and divorce yet to impact people in the long term..... for what? A plan that doesn't work at best.

If you hear somebody quoting that number, they are a lost cause and a complete mark.

Some people just refuse to believe they’re being lied to by institutions. The thought makes them uncomfortable.

Gitur

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2383 on: November 14, 2021, 03:46:18 PM »
"
"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2384 on: November 14, 2021, 03:48:15 PM »

😆😆

incorrect

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2385 on: November 14, 2021, 03:48:44 PM »
Keep feeding the Troll. Probably an 80yr old fat fuck, eat shit, Oak.
T

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2386 on: November 14, 2021, 03:54:02 PM »
"The CDC’s excuse for not having a shred of evidence of the naturally immune transmitting the virus is that “this information is not collected.”

"You would assume that if the CDC was going to crush the civil and individual rights of those with natural immunity by having them expelled from school, fired from their jobs, separated from the military, and worse, the CDC would have proof of at least one instance of an unvaccinated, naturally immune individual transmitting the COVID-19 virus to another individual.  If you thought this, you would be wrong.

My firm, on behalf of ICAN, asked the CDC for precisely this proof (see below).  ICAN wanted to see proof of any instance in which someone who previously had COVID-19 became reinfected with and transmitted the virus to someone else.  The CDC’s incredible response is that it does not have a single document reflecting that this has ever occurred.  Not one."

https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/cdc-admits-crushing-rights-of-naturally

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2387 on: November 14, 2021, 03:57:50 PM »
incorrect

Umm… it’s the end of 2021. Got any CURRENT data?

🙄🙄🙄

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2388 on: November 14, 2021, 04:01:55 PM »
Umm… it’s the end of 2021. Got any CURRENT data?

🙄🙄🙄
Well wouldnt you expecet it to be less than 2020 bearing in mind everyones having the vaccine now?
If you want to argue that its killed more this year than a last then you are going to have to do some serious back-pedalling on your vaccine support..

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2389 on: November 14, 2021, 04:06:31 PM »
Well wouldnt you expecet it to be less than 2020 bearing in mind everyones having the vaccine now?
If you want to argue that its killed more this year than a last then you are going to have to do some serious back-pedalling on your vaccine support..

Haha…just admit you were wrong. (As usual).

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2390 on: November 14, 2021, 04:09:14 PM »

Someone here mentioned that the lies in China are ten deep. It’s no different here. To get to the truth you have to dig through so much bullshit that you can’t really have a discussion.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2391 on: November 14, 2021, 04:10:11 PM »

I agree with what you are saying here. However, this doesn’t provide any evidence that the hospitals AREN’T overwhelmed.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #2392 on: November 14, 2021, 04:14:34 PM »
Hospitals are generally ghost towns.

E.m.p.t.y.

Typing this FROM A (major urban) HOSPITAL.

ERs are populated as they usually are.

Total scam.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2393 on: November 14, 2021, 06:08:31 PM »
Covid19.  HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I called this bullshit lie on day one.

History will tell the story correctly. History will fix this.
a

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2394 on: November 14, 2021, 06:31:30 PM »
I agree with what you are saying here. However, this doesn’t provide any evidence that the hospitals AREN’T overwhelmed.

A persistent lie does not make a lie the truth...and what a litmus test..."nobody is doing stories about all the empty hospitals". It's like sending a tornado chaser out on a clear day.

Check early in this thread...when the news was reporting hospitals were full and people were sick waiting in the parking lots...

There were people on Youtube all over the country doing livestreams from hospitals that were dead empty in the same towns that the news was reporting this.

This idea that hospitals were overrun for anything other than administrative reasons has been proven false.

FURTHER

Remember when the National Guard was setting up tents outside hospitals....did those stay up? NO.

Why aren't they still there helping out these "overrun hospitals"? Do the Governors of these states not care, aren't they worried about the optics of having that power unutilized.......or is the reality that nothing like that is happening to warrant that action?

Are people suing over not being able to get treatment and posting videos online of this CRISIS!?!?1111 NOPE

DUH

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2395 on: November 14, 2021, 06:39:43 PM »
Covid19.  HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I called this bullshit lie on day one.

History will tell the story correctly. History will fix this.

I'm not so sure with keepers of the flame like OAK.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #2397 on: November 14, 2021, 07:53:06 PM »
Hospitals are generally ghost towns.

E.m.p.t.y.

Typing this FROM A (major urban) HOSPITAL.

ERs are populated as they usually are.

Total scam.
The hospitals here are full of serious adverse reactions from the mandated Covid vaccinations. Western Australian which has had its borders shut for most of 20 months and has no Covid, now has serious problems or over filled hospitals. It’s all the blood clots and myocarditis. This has to be on purpose. The government want to kill us.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2398 on: November 14, 2021, 11:36:43 PM »
The hospitals here are full of serious adverse reactions from the mandated Covid vaccinations. Western Australian which has had its borders shut for most of 20 months and has no Covid, now has serious problems or over filled hospitals. It’s all the blood clots and myocarditis. This has to be on purpose. The government want to kill us.

Actually, this is the first time in history mass inoculations have been performed on the population without pre-testing on animals such as rats and rabbits.  They weren't going to pass on this opportunity.

How people were killed during the 2 World Wars?  That should answer the question concerning fucboi experiment shot fatalities. 

This will probably be the standard from this day forward

You don't worry.  No Animals will be harmed, just your children.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2399 on: November 15, 2021, 03:51:45 AM »

https://www.statista.com/chart/26149/depression-prevalence-pre-and-post-covid-pandemic/

Don’t worry. This will become another industry for treating people who were traumatized by the Covid ordeal.