Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 421056 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #2650 on: November 23, 2021, 12:09:56 PM »
Snowball of COVID jab injuries reported as ICU physicians blow whistle on dangers of the shot

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/snowball-of-covid-jab-injuries-reported-as-icu-physicians-blow-whistle-on-dangers-of-the-shot/

'One act of bravery begins to snowball. Dr. Patricia Lee “risked it all” to step forward, after being ignored by public health officials, to reveal the serious series of harms she witnessed from COVID-19 vaccines in her intensive care unit. With that one act, my firm has now been contacted by more than a dozen other physicians. Attached are 11 declarations from physicians across the country attesting to serious harms from COVID-19 vaccines.

Public health authorities tell us to trust doctors. If individuals have concerns about the vaccine, they say: “speak with your doctor.” These very doctors are now telling health authorities there is a serious problem. They have been telling these health authorities for months in myriad correspondences.

And the eleven declarations attached are likely a small sampling – after all, Dr. Patricia Lee’s letter was released on this Substack when it only had a few hundred subscribers. It nonetheless started a snowball of physicians reaching out with similar stories which is growing by the day.

It should not be that public health authorities listen to physicians only if they parrot their preferred messaging regarding COVID-19 vaccines. To the contrary, physicians should especially be listened to when their clinical experience directly opposes that messaging. But the experience of these physicians, and the many more who have contacted my firm, evidences that precisely the opposite is true.

These doctors, like most doctors, are the last individuals that want to admit that a COVID-19 vaccine caused their patients or their own injuries. And they are the last to want to publicly make such an admission. Truly.

But reality does not afford them these luxuries. The injuries they report are all too real and devastating. As detailed in the attached declarations (click image below), most of the injured physicians can no longer work or are severely restricted in their ability to work.

The lesson yet again is that civil and individual rights should never be contingent upon a medical procedure. Never. Requiring informed consent – which means giving every American the ability to give or withhold consent without coercion – is the last and final backstop to the dangers that result when we permit the government to decide what must be injected or placed into, or onto our bodies.

This is no hyperbole, since the current state of affairs is that you cannot sue the manufacturers for COVID-19 vaccine injuries; cannot see the data underlying the licensure of the vaccine; cannot discuss COVID-19 vaccine injuries on social media; and cannot say no to the vaccine if you want to keep your job or attend many universities. Whatever your views are on the COVID-19 vaccine itself, every American should reject letting the government decide what medical procedures they must engage in to participate in civil society.'

That's impossible!  Who wrote this?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2651 on: November 23, 2021, 01:14:35 PM »
And ironically the greater the Covid-19 numbers the lower the influenza numbers.

On the Ozzie data it states the information on influenza for 2021 is severely impacted by Covid-19 data therefore they cannot get a picture of the severity of our flu season.

Yet further into detail they then claim due to the massive low numbers of influenza, it means the flu vaccines are working…….

Ummm, no. It means your Covid-19 positives are influenza positives but you can see the message here in plain sight. Once they change the testing method, Covid-19 will go down and they will say ‘the vaccines are working’ meanwhile influenza goes back up and magically the flu vaccine stops working.

What is your source for the changing of the testing criteria? I couldn’t find anything on the subject.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2652 on: November 23, 2021, 04:40:38 PM »
A Pandemic of the Unvaccinated?   Eh, maybe not.  More data coming out in the UK.  Kinda refutes the narrative.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #2653 on: November 23, 2021, 05:01:33 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/11/08/singapore-unvaccinated-medical-costs-health-care-covid-19/

I love this concept. If you don't believe the virus is real, and you don't get vaccinated....you don't receive government funded healthcare WHEN you get COVID.

❤️

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2654 on: November 23, 2021, 06:22:19 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/11/08/singapore-unvaccinated-medical-costs-health-care-covid-19/

I love this concept. If you don't believe the virus is real, and you don't get vaccinated....you don't receive government funded healthcare WHEN you get COVID.

❤️

Works for me. Most of the so called Covid hospitalizations are fat fucks.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2655 on: November 23, 2021, 06:43:27 PM »

❤️

Makes sense.

Does this apply to other self inflicted issues like obesity, heart disease or diabetes?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2656 on: November 23, 2021, 06:47:25 PM »
Makes sense.

Does this apply to other self inflicted issues like obesity, heart disease or diabetes?

Last I checked the self inflicted issues you referenced don't put others in harm's way.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2657 on: November 23, 2021, 06:58:11 PM »
Last I checked the self inflicted issues you referenced don't put others in harm's way.

This is true. Also, genetics plays a huge role in these conditions as well.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2658 on: November 23, 2021, 07:00:13 PM »
Works for me. Most of the so called Covid hospitalizations are fat fucks.

Awesome!

I would propose this plan over the vaccine mandate plan.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2659 on: November 23, 2021, 07:01:42 PM »

Good point. There’s never been a case of someone suffering a heart attack or going into a diabetic coma while driving.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #2660 on: November 23, 2021, 07:32:31 PM »

witnessing an otherwise somewhat functional mind darkened to this level of delusion is surreal.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2661 on: November 23, 2021, 07:35:13 PM »
Good point. There’s never been a case of someone suffering a heart attack or going into a diabetic coma while driving.

Strong retort.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2662 on: November 23, 2021, 07:42:14 PM »
Strong retort.

Only some lives matter?

Because the odds of someone dying from the example I used are low they don’t effect enough people?

Didn’t you say you were at an event of 300 people who were vaccinated and you were the only one to get covid? Who did you get it from?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2663 on: November 23, 2021, 07:51:31 PM »
Only some lives matter?

Because the odds of someone dying from the example I used are low they don’t effect enough people?

Didn’t you say you were at an event of 300 people who were vaccinated and you were the only one to get covid? Who did you get it from?

Wedding was a Sat night. I was sick the next day. I picked it up sometime a few days prior to the wedding.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2664 on: November 23, 2021, 07:57:10 PM »
Wedding was a Sat night. I was sick the next day. I picked it up sometime a few days prior to the wedding.

Hmmm. That really ruins my second point….

How about you were selfish to go to the wedding with covid?

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2665 on: November 23, 2021, 08:30:41 PM »
What is your source for the changing of the testing criteria? I couldn’t find anything on the subject.

Came across it in a sea of stuff but damned if I can remember. It singled out the UK specifically and said the testing was going to change to become more thorough. From memory it’s effective 1st January 2022 so keep an eye on case positives in the UK and see if it suddenly changes direction mid Winter…..

It will be legit though and I can confirm that here if you have a drive through test you are only given 3 outcomes vs the hospital’s testing for 15.

Drive through is nothing/common cold/ Covid. That’s it. If you get a Covid post you are fucked and have to quarantine, there is no additional testing.

If you go to hospital because you are crazy unwell, they test for 15 variants and can see whether you have Covid-19 or other strains.

I said to my wife at the start the Covid positives were too low to justify shutting down the economy so they need the number to go up rapidly. Move forward a few months after and suddenly and explosion of cases. Now, we see vaccinations aren’t working as claimed yet they want to jab us with more which makes no sense, we need to see cases go down in which case expect the everyday testing method to change and give more classifications. The flu = Covid positive today in those tests so expect the flu to come back in and Covid to go down.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2666 on: November 23, 2021, 11:29:56 PM »
witnessing an otherwise somewhat functional mind darkened to this level of delusion is surreal.

It is amazing and he’s not even right.

Medical resources are limited. Fat people straining the system does put other people in harms way.

SexyCustomSynthesis250

• Getbig II
« Reply #2667 on: November 24, 2021, 01:58:02 AM »

CDC and NHS being but two...
you fucking mong cunt

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #2668 on: November 24, 2021, 02:36:34 AM »

Heart attacks every day in the friendly skies.

SexyCustomSynthesis250

• Getbig II
« Reply #2669 on: November 24, 2021, 03:05:32 AM »

hahaha

Fuck off with the cope, ya weapons grade dunce

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/car-crashes-more-deadly-obese/

:D

With Good Nutrition, ...Good Things Happen!
This posting is © by
Dan Duchaine, 2006

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2670 on: November 24, 2021, 11:43:39 AM »

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2671 on: November 24, 2021, 01:34:57 PM »

Terrible!

Of course, if everyone had gotten the vaccine in the first place this wouldn’t be happening.

😔

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2672 on: November 24, 2021, 02:01:31 PM »
Thanksgiving at OAK's house.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2673 on: November 24, 2021, 02:10:28 PM »
Thanksgiving at OAK's house.

;D Covid prisoner. Time to take care of yourselves you old unhealthy fatties Big Government has failed….again.
T

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2674 on: November 24, 2021, 02:14:47 PM »