Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 420897 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #2925 on: December 07, 2021, 11:15:36 PM »
There is a similar program where I live. The kids can get the vaccine even if the parents don’t want them to and it’s totally confidential.

Brilliant!

In Canada if you deny your kidssize=18pt] proper medical treatment [/size]it’s a crime. It’s considered child abuse.

You're a fucking clown!  An experiment compound that hasn't completed its' barely minimum 24 months vs. 5-9 years of clinical trials is not a proper medical treatment.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #2926 on: December 07, 2021, 11:28:18 PM »
[img width=600 height=574]

Hahaha.....so true!

8)

Buyer's remorse.  If you didn't you wouldn't be running from thread-thread.  Go get your next shot for a running nose.  Patents will be approved in March but since they were already submitted months before variants even appeared you are good to go.  As I said, I don't care if you are anti or pro, just tell me which shot you on. If I'm correct you have 2 shots and 2 boosters on record at the CDC.
 Can I check? That's all I need to know. 

Gitur

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2927 on: December 07, 2021, 11:46:18 PM »
https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-sport-idUSL1N2SK160

It's been shown for quite some time now that videos like these are fake. This PROVES that antivaxxers have no REAL evidence to back up their claims.

Sad really.

8)

Fact checking is as much of a scam as Covid19, climate change, CNN, and Joe Biden's "presidency".

Add to the list of "who takes money from big tech", BLM co-founder Patrice Khan-Cullors with 4 mansions. Her published salary with BLM isn't enough to buy one of the houses she owns, but now it comes out that she has been taking money from big tech companies: Facebook, Twitter (Jack Dorsey) and Netflix execs donated over $7.5 million to her directly. And BLM's money, which the above also contributed millions to, goes to pay for Democrat campaigns, not black neighborhoods, schools or businesses.

The irony of "fact checkers" censoring facts, and marxists engaging in corrupt elitist capitalism is obviously far too much for most of the left to comprehend.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #2928 on: December 08, 2021, 12:14:44 AM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #2929 on: December 08, 2021, 12:40:28 AM »

We all know, partner, need to know if OAK has taken his 4 shots and is up-to-date on his vaccinations.
A 5th shot will be approved for Omicron.  We need to make sure his vaccination card lists all 5 injections.   

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #2930 on: December 08, 2021, 01:47:03 AM »
You're a fucking clown!  An experiment compound that hasn't completed its' barely minimum 24 months vs. 5-9 years of clinical trials is not a proper medical treatment.

He's part of a cult ->

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #2931 on: December 08, 2021, 04:27:46 AM »
Judge blocks last remaining Biden admin COVID vaccine rule

(Reuters) - A federal judge on Tuesday blocked the last of the Biden administration's COVID-19 vaccine mandates for businesses, saying the government exceeded it authority with a requirement that millions of employees of federal contractors be inoculated.

The ruling was the latest setback for President Biden, who announced a series of measures in September aimed at increasing vaccination rates to fight the pandemic that continues to kill more than 1,000 Americans daily.

Like I said before, they can find a 30 yr fugitive or minimize a needle for a perfectly healthy 6-month-old but they couldn't track down the elderly or protect them via SSI, Veterans, Medicare, Medicaid, Welfare, Census, Nursing Homes, Hospital and Clinical Records.  Go look at the real stats and figure and see who really passed away. 

The fact that there was no testing on rats and rabbits proves this is the largest clinical trial in history performed on a population

FOH!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2932 on: December 08, 2021, 06:42:06 AM »
2 Los Angeles schools give vaccine to children and tell them not to tell their parents.

No permission from parents, bribed children with pizza, told not to tell parents.

Barack Obama Academy School, so hard to believe an institution bearing her name would put children in danger and trample parental rights.

Fucking scumbags.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #2933 on: December 08, 2021, 06:55:49 AM »
BioNTech, Pfizer say test shows 3 doses of vaccine neutralize Omicron

BioNTech and Pfizer said on Wednesday a three-shot course of their COVID-19 vaccine (not a vaccine) was shown to generate a neutralising effect against the new Omicron variant in a laboratory test.

Who would have figured?  ::)

They got approved for a 4th dose so why say 3?  I know someone who was offered $200 to take the 4th dose. ::)

I thought the implementation of common cold viral code neutralized it but I digressed.  ::)

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #2934 on: December 08, 2021, 06:56:38 AM »
2 Los Angeles schools give vaccine to children and tell them not to tell their parents.

No permission from parents, bribed children with pizza, told not to tell parents.

Barack Obama Academy School, so hard to believe an institution bearing her name would put children in danger and trample parental rights.

If that's true, that is seriously fucked up.

Forget the health issues, what it says is "your parents are stupid.  We know better than them"  Baaaaad precedent to set.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2935 on: December 08, 2021, 07:13:57 AM »

Forget the health issues, what it says is "your parents are stupid.  We know better than them"  Baaaaad precedent to set.

This is when the hangings and gallows should be considered.   These liberal sick demented mentally ill POS are provoking violence in people by doing this. 

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #2936 on: December 08, 2021, 07:29:33 AM »

Yes. I totally agree here. The government is saying “your parents are stupid”.

And they’re right of course.

🙂

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #2937 on: December 08, 2021, 07:34:24 AM »
The virus hijacks Common Cold Code
S. Africa says it's mild.
USA Govt says it will kill you. 
Healthy Sheep line up for more shots.
Virus says let us go for another round of unnatural mutations
Pharmas say Oh Goodie, another brick added to the wall b/c we aren't exactly producing new formulations, just micro-dosing the same stuff!

U.S. boosters surge to all-time high

Don't even have to offer the sheep $200 for this round of shots.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Americans are lining up for booster doses of COVID-19 vaccines at a record pace, with concerns about the newly-detected Omicron coronavirus variant spurring millions to get shots, the U.S. government said on Tuesday.

Just under a million people a day received booster doses of one of the three authorized vaccines last week, the highest rate since U.S. regulators gave the nod to additional shots for some adults in September, government data shows.

"In the last week, we've gotten nearly 7 million people a booster; that's a million booster shots in arms a day. And that's more people getting a booster shot per day than ever before," White House COVID-19 response coordinator Jeff Zients said on Tuesday. Around 55% of people aged 65 and older who are eligible for a booster have received one, he added.
(no problem but what about the healthy 30-40 yr olds I know running back for shots?)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2938 on: December 08, 2021, 12:47:36 PM »
Fauci Tells CNN It’s ‘A Matter Of When, Not If’ Definition Of ‘Fully Vaccinated’ Changes •
https://www.dailywire.com ^ | 8 DECEMBER 2021 | Dillon Burroughs
Posted on 12/8/2021, 3:16:42 PM

Dr. Anthony Fauci said during a CNN interview on Wednesday that it’s only a matter of time before the definition of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 changes.

Fauci’s words came in response to a question from CNN host Kate Bolduan who asked, “Is it a matter now of when, not if, the definition of fully vaccinated changes?”

Dr. Fauci says it’s “a matter of when, not if” the definition of ‘fully vaccinated’ changes pic.twitter.com/O1BATviAoG

— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) December 8, 2021

“My own personal opinion, Kate, is what you said is correct. It’s going to be a matter of when, not if,” Fauci answered.

At another point during the interview, Fauci commented, “Right now, Kate, I don’t see that changing tomorrow or next week, but certainly if you want to talk about what optimal protection is, I don’t think that anyone would argue that optimal protection is going to be with a third shot.

“Whether or not it officially gets changed in the definition, I think that’s going to be considered literally on a daily basis. That’s always on the table.”

CNN’s Kate Bouldon talks Fauci into agreeing the definition of being “fully vaccinated” should be updated to mean having had a booster: “My own personal opinion, Kate, is what you said is correct. It’s going to be a matter of when, not if.” pic.twitter.com/pebLUDdEfT

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) December 8, 2021

The report is not the first time the redefinition of “full vaccinated” has been discussed in the U.S. In October, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Rochelle Walensky, told reporters the definition could change in the future.

“We have not yet changed the definition of ‘fully vaccinated.’ We will continue to look at this. We may need to update our definition of ‘fully vaccinated’ in the future,” Walensky told reporters.

“If you’re eligible for a booster, go ahead and get your booster and we will continue to follow,” she added.

During a November 30 White House briefing on COVID-19, Walensky said, “We are absolutely encouraging those who are eligible for a boost six months after those mRNA doses to get your boost. But we are not changing the definition of ‘fully vaccinated’ right now.”

A booster is recommended two months after a person has received the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. Those who have received vaccination with the Moderna or Pfizer vaccines are recommended to obtain a booster shot after six months.

Walensky added that “we are continuing to follow the science in this area” and “as that science evolves, we will look at whether we need to update our definition of ‘fully vaccinated.’”

The discussion continues as many of the Biden administration’s vaccine mandates have been paused following multiple lawsuits, including one led by The Daily Wire.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2940 on: December 08, 2021, 12:55:08 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2941 on: December 08, 2021, 01:07:49 PM »
FDA Says It'll Take 75 Years to Fully Release Pfizer Vaccine Data
NewsMax ^ | 12/8/21 | Fran Beyer
Posted on 12/8/2021, 3:57:17 PM

A group of medical professionals and at least one GOP lawmaker are pushing back on the Food and Drug Administration’s startling lengthy timeline to produce requested data about the Pfizer vaccine.

Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency has filed Freedom of Information Act requests for the data, which the FDA at first said would take 55 years to produce at 500 pages per month for the entire 329,000 page cache of documents.

Now the FDA is asking a judge to give it 75 years to produce the data, saying there’s over 59,000 more pages than weren’t mentioned in the first request. That would take the full release to 2096, wrote Aaron Siri, a lawyer working on the case.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsmax.com ...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2942 on: December 08, 2021, 01:56:01 PM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
T

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2944 on: December 08, 2021, 05:33:25 PM »

Hahahah.

It's funny because it's true.

😆😆😆

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2945 on: December 08, 2021, 05:37:53 PM »

Hahahah.

It's funny because it's true.

😆😆😆

I think you meant 2 years of vaccine R&D - not 200.  ::)

Not to mention the 2 years was after they released it.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2946 on: December 08, 2021, 05:40:59 PM »
RIIIIIIGHT.

"A London Evening Standard report quotes senior vascular surgeon Tahir Hussain, who works at an NHS hospital in London.

“I’ve seen a big increase in thrombotic-related vascular conditions in my practice,” said Hussain. “Far younger patients are being admitted and requiring surgical and medical intervention than prior to the pandemic.”

Hussain said that the cases are “a direct result of the increased stress and anxiety levels caused from the effects of PPSD (post-pandemic stress disorder).”

https://summit.news/2021/12/08/explosion-in-new-heart-conditions-explained-as-post-pandemic-stress-disorder/

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2947 on: December 08, 2021, 06:19:50 PM »

I think you meant 2 years of vaccine R&D - not 200.  ::)

Not to mention the 2 years was after they released it.

Ummm....vaccines have been around for over 200 years.  ::) ::)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2948 on: December 08, 2021, 06:27:03 PM »
Ummm....vaccines have been around for over 200 years.  ::) ::)

Ones that work have, yes.

Today Fauci admitted that the definition of "fully vaccinated" needs to change to include ongoing booster shots to fit what this offering is.

So much for that 200 year history. Having to change the meaning of words and terms as needed is a sign of deception - but there has been plenty of that to go around.

Actually believing it is a sign of average intelligence.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2949 on: December 08, 2021, 06:31:26 PM »
I'm sure it's nothing. It doesn't seem like an all out media blitz to protect big pharma.