Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 420779 times)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #3025 on: December 13, 2021, 12:25:01 PM »
UK median death age for someone not dying of covid is 81.2yrs

UK median death age for someone dying of covid is 81.2yrs

Let’s go into lockdown because someone in the UK died at 89yrs in a population of 67M.

I Dont get how some people can possibly think we are going back to normal. What has there been in the last 20mths that even remotely suggests things will return to prior pandemic?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3026 on: December 13, 2021, 12:30:57 PM »
For what it's worth.............

I did end up getting the Chinese Virus.  Speaking only for myself I can tell you that my symptoms were very mild.  I'm in my 40's and in decent overall health.   Not overweight other than a little extra muscle from my years of working out.  Never smoked, don't have asthma.  I had some pretty bad body aches for a few days but they were easily treated with Tylenol.   Otherwise I felt good.  I've had much worse instances of the flu over the years.  The hardest part was isolating for 2 weeks.  A PS5 gaming console would have come in handy but I'm not paying double on the secondary market for one.

I'm not vaxxed, I didn't treat with anything exotic.  No Ivermectin.  I was given the opportunity to take the Monoclonal Antibodies but I turned it down.  My immune system did it's job.

For the record I do have a close family member that died from this virus last year.  That person was very overweight and had a lot of other health problems before getting they got it.  What does it all mean?  Maybe nothing, maybe something.  This was just my experience.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #3027 on: December 13, 2021, 02:01:20 PM »
Waiting for OAK Howard to shed some tears over the 19,886 deaths listed in the VAERS database from the Covid Gene Therapy Injection, lol

Let's assume the numbers are accurate (I doubt they are) the risk of the vaccine is significantly less than the risk of getting the virus.

Also, because I'm not selfish like most antivaxxers, I don't want to spread the virus to others and I don't want to overwhelm the medical system. So I still endorse the vaccine.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3028 on: December 13, 2021, 02:12:55 PM »
Let's assume the numbers are accurate (I doubt they are) the risk of the vaccine is significantly less than the risk of getting the virus.

Also, because I'm not selfish like most antivaxxers, I don't want to spread the virus to others and I don't want to overwhelm the medical system. So I still endorse the vaccine.

Getting Covid isnt an issue for 99.7% of people who get it.

The risk of getting ill from a vaccine if you dont take it is zero

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3029 on: December 13, 2021, 02:24:07 PM »
For what it's worth.............

I did end up getting the Chinese Virus.  Speaking only for myself I can tell you that my symptoms were very mild.  I'm in my 40's and in decent overall health.   Not overweight other than a little extra muscle from my years of working out.  Never smoked, don't have asthma.  I had some pretty bad body aches for a few days but they were easily treated with Tylenol.   Otherwise I felt good.  I've had much worse instances of the flu over the years.  The hardest part was isolating for 2 weeks.  A PS5 gaming console would have come in handy but I'm not paying double on the secondary market for one.

I'm not vaxxed, I didn't treat with anything exotic.  No Ivermectin.  I was given the opportunity to take the Monoclonal Antibodies but I turned it down.  My immune system did it's job.

For the record I do have a close family member that died from this virus last year.  That person was very overweight and had a lot of other health problems before getting they got it.  What does it all mean?  Maybe nothing, maybe something.  This was just my experience.

Sorry to hear about your family member. I also am happy that you didn't have to suffer much with the virus.

What's not good is that by refusing to get vaccinated (and ignoring the medical experts) you contributed to the spread of the virus...killing others and overwhelming the medical system. That was very selfish.

:(

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3030 on: December 13, 2021, 02:26:11 PM »
Getting Covid isnt an issue for 99.7% of people who get it.

The risk of getting ill from a vaccine if you dont take it is zero

Ummmm......for your information the chance of dying from COIVD is 1 in 50.

::) ::) ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3031 on: December 13, 2021, 02:28:15 PM »
UK median death age for someone not dying of covid is 81.2yrs

UK median death age for someone dying of covid is 81.2yrs

Let’s go into lockdown because someone in the UK died at 89yrs in a population of 67M.

I Dont get how some people can possibly think we are going back to normal. What has there been in the last 20mths that even remotely suggests things will return to prior pandemic?

Exactly Right.

Its Not about any damn 'Pandemic' or anyone's health!!!!

FFS just look at the very long list of Fuck ups the government & others involved have made / been caught out ,saying one thing & doing the complete opposite time & again.

Look at Christmas parties last year at Downing street
The G7 where folk had flown in from all over & they were all hugging & mingling Even Elizabeth who
just a few short weeks before had buried her husband sat in church away from family with a Ridiculous
Face Nappy on - Yet there she was right in the middle of all of them & no Face Nappy.

Its all Bollocks & just a smoke screen for their hidden agenda .

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3032 on: December 13, 2021, 03:00:07 PM »
Exactly Right.

Its Not about any damn 'Pandemic' or anyone's health!!!!

FFS just look at the very long list of Fuck ups the government & others involved have made / been caught out ,saying one thing & doing the complete opposite time & again.

Look at Christmas parties last year at Downing street
The G7 where folk had flown in from all over & they were all hugging & mingling Even Elizabeth who
just a few short weeks before had buried her husband sat in church away from family with a Ridiculous
Face Nappy on - Yet there she was right in the middle of all of them & no Face Nappy.

Its all Bollocks & just a smoke screen for their hidden agenda .

Well said, great post. I love the fact that most of getbig understands this and hasn't got played by this sick agenda. This Omicron crap is a cold! Why are we such a weak society that we ruin our way of life for the sake of not getting a common cold?! The world has gone mad with useful idiots like Oak leading the charge. I hope the politicians and sickos behind this scam get put on trial when this house of cards crumbles.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3033 on: December 13, 2021, 03:11:20 PM »
Sorry to hear about your family member. I also am happy that you didn't have to suffer much with the virus.

What's not good is that by refusing to get vaccinated (and ignoring the medical experts) you contributed to the spread of the virus...killing others and overwhelming the medical system. That was very selfish.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3034 on: December 13, 2021, 03:14:46 PM »
First person dies from Omicron variant in United Kingdom

LONDON (Reuters) -At least one person has died in the United Kingdom after contracting the Omicron variant of the coronavirus, Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Monday, warning that the variant now accounted for 40% of infections in the British capital.

Since the first Omicron cases were detected on Nov. 27 in the United Kingdom, Johnson has imposed tougher restrictions and on Sunday he urged people to get booster shots to prevent the health service from being overwhelmed.

The guy was 89 years old, had diabetes and a severe heart condition, was in hospice already but that doesn't get mentioned, just like all the people who die here they just say "another American has died from covid" but never give underlining details, the ones that really matter. Fear parade for control.  ::)

89 and in Hospice and Covid stole his life?

Fake news.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3035 on: December 13, 2021, 03:17:17 PM »

Yes hes selfish for spreading this man made virus.

Excellent troll.

OAK

• Getbig V

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3037 on: December 13, 2021, 03:40:27 PM »
Yes hes selfish for spreading this man made virus.

Excellent troll.

Hey “Hernia” Dave!

Sorry…I don’t have any pictures for you today.

😬😬😬

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3038 on: December 13, 2021, 03:46:56 PM »
Well said, great post. I love the fact that most of getbig understands this and hasn't got played by this sick agenda. This Omicron crap is a cold! Why are we such a weak society that we ruin our way of life for the sake of not getting a common cold?! The world has gone mad with useful idiots like Oak leading the charge. I hope the politicians and sickos behind this scam get put on trial when this house of cards crumbles.

Those at the Head of The Snake learnt well from the Propaganda & psychological tricks of The Nazi's
They've refined & improved on them.

It all started with the Fake News Footage of People in China Stumbling around like Zombies & Dropping Dead & Hazmat Suited officials spraying everything The Scare & Awe Tactic was in & Going.
The MSM & all others involved just Kept 24/7 Propaganda Fear Mongering Going .

And as we can plainly see Many have lost all ability to Think Rationally & or Question !!!
Mass Psychosis has set in & The likes of prime, Joke /oak, howard etc. Clearly are Suffering from
Cognitive Dissonance -When They are Confronted with clear Evidence Yet Cannot Accept it.
Repeatedly going back to what They've been implanted with.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3040 on: December 13, 2021, 06:33:27 PM »
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-hospitalization-unvaccinated-patients/

Hospital staff at Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center said they are operating at about 120% capacity with nearly a quarter of patients in the COVID unit.   

Almost all the patients being treated at the hospital's emergency room are unvaccinated, emergency room physician Dr. Essie Reed said. 

😮😮😮

His sister believes had Whiting been vaccinated, he would have been in better shape. 

Whiting spent his 27th birthday on life support and has even missed his wedding. His lungs are no longer functioning, and he now needs a double transplant. The process for the transplant operation was delayed.

😔

WOW....just WOW.

Time to get your heads out of the sand ANTIVAXXERS!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3041 on: December 13, 2021, 06:36:27 PM »

Hospital staff at Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center said they are operating at about 120% capacity with nearly a quarter of patients in the COVID unit.   

Almost all the patients being treated at the hospital's emergency room are unvaccinated, emergency room physician Dr. Essie Reed said. 

😮😮😮

His sister believes had Whiting been vaccinated, he would have been in better shape. 

Whiting spent his 27th birthday on life support and has even missed his wedding. His lungs are no longer functioning, and he now needs a double transplant. The process for the transplant operation was delayed.

😔

WOW....just WOW.

We get it. You're a coward. Less of a man, if you will. You keep saying it without really saying it, Alice

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3042 on: December 13, 2021, 06:54:30 PM »

😔

WOW....just WOW.

Wow?

Math...120% capacity - only 25% are covid patients.   ::)

What percentage of the other 75% are having heart issues?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3043 on: December 13, 2021, 06:59:19 PM »
"Documents released by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reveal that drugmaker Pfizer recorded nearly 160,000 adverse reactions to its Covid-19 vaccine in the initial months of its rollout.

The documents were obtained by a group of doctors, professors, and journalists calling themselves Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency, who filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the FDA for their release."

"These reactions ranged from the mild to the severe, and 1,223 were fatal. The majority of these case reports involved people aged between 31 and 50 in the United States.

More than 25,000 nervous system disorders were reported, along with 17,000 musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders and 14,000 gastrointestinal disorders. A range of different autoimmune conditions were reported, along with some peculiar maladies, including 270 “spontaneous abortions,” and incidences of herpes, epilepsy, heart failure and strokes, among thousands of others."

https://www.rt.com/usa/543001-pfizer-vaccine-side-effects/?fbclid=IwAR11h0yA_8XuX97gxA8OMZnK-5wWTarvgJ7b2WgunvTURI7kFZlUkJ1yCGo

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3044 on: December 13, 2021, 08:09:54 PM »
"Documents released by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reveal that drugmaker Pfizer recorded nearly 160,000 adverse reactions to its Covid-19 vaccine in the initial months of its rollout.

The documents were obtained by a group of doctors, professors, and journalists calling themselves Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency, who filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the FDA for their release."

"These reactions ranged from the mild to the severe, and 1,223 were fatal. The majority of these case reports involved people aged between 31 and 50 in the United States.

More than 25,000 nervous system disorders were reported, along with 17,000 musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders and 14,000 gastrointestinal disorders. A range of different autoimmune conditions were reported, along with some peculiar maladies, including 270 “spontaneous abortions,” and incidences of herpes, epilepsy, heart failure and strokes, among thousands of others."

https://www.rt.com/usa/543001-pfizer-vaccine-side-effects/?fbclid=IwAR11h0yA_8XuX97gxA8OMZnK-5wWTarvgJ7b2WgunvTURI7kFZlUkJ1yCGo

1,223 Vaccine fatalities vs over 800,000 COVID fatalities (and potentially millions).....easy decision.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3045 on: December 13, 2021, 08:31:26 PM »
1,223 Vaccine fatalities vs over 800,000 COVID fatalities (and potentially millions).....easy decision.

It will be worth it when the numbers swell with you and your kind. Covid up, DirtStar.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3046 on: December 13, 2021, 10:42:31 PM »
Ummmm......for your information the chance of dying from COIVD is 1 in 50.

::) ::) ::)
no it isnt
thats catching covid you daft twat

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3047 on: December 14, 2021, 03:30:40 AM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3048 on: December 14, 2021, 03:49:06 AM »
Pittsburgh Pirates Hat
1 day ago

Protect yourself from omicron by simply unsubscribing from the news.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3049 on: December 14, 2021, 03:58:32 AM »
Geez, Oak doing a great job of making people melt  ;D ;D ;D

If you ignore him, he will go away. On the other hand, it is amusing seeing him purposely get under peoples skin. :D :D :D

Its been strongly confirmed that Oak = Howard.
X