Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 420792 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #3450 on: December 26, 2021, 10:17:17 AM »
It’s always funny to hear people talk about all of the doctors and scientists who trumpet a narrative. If these guys go against  the narrative, they lose their jobs and/or their funding. If that happens, they’re fucked as they’re not qualified to do anything else as their skill sets don’t transfer well.

Donald Trump just endorsed the COVID booster.

Did he do that so he wouldn’t lose his job?

🙄

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3451 on: December 26, 2021, 10:33:13 AM »
Why?

Maybe they’ve been bought off too?

😉

It’s a numbers game. There is zero “science” behind any of this

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3452 on: December 26, 2021, 10:38:06 AM »
It’s a numbers game. There is zero “science” behind any of this

That’s my point.

🙂

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3453 on: December 26, 2021, 10:41:56 AM »
 ::) EXPLAINER: New easy-to-use COVID-19 pills come with a catch  ::)

Newly infected COVID-19 patients have two new treatment options that can be taken at home.

But that convenience comes with a catch: The pills have to be taken as soon as possible once symptoms appear.

The challenge is getting tested, getting a prescription, and starting the pills in a short window.

Didn't I just say, 3 people enjoyed the holiday moron positive but symptom-free but they want you to rush and take the pill before the symptom occurs which most likely won't happen.

Let us assume you have only nasal drip or mild headache.  DO YOU NEED FUCKING PILLS FOR THAT OR MUCINEX OR BAYER!

FOH!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3454 on: December 26, 2021, 12:02:34 PM »
2021--The year critical thinking & questioning became major crimes

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3455 on: December 26, 2021, 12:21:58 PM »
❤️

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3456 on: December 26, 2021, 12:22:49 PM »
Donald Trump just endorsed the COVID booster.

Did he do that so he wouldn’t lose his job?

🙄

Trump is currently a politician. So whatever he does it has
to be assumed that he’s doing it for political purposes.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3457 on: December 26, 2021, 12:36:24 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search      News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Brilliant… Legendary golfer Phil Mickelson asks question about Omicron that all of us are wondering
Biz Pac Review ^ | 12/24/2021 | BPR Wire
Posted on 12/24/2021, 5:20:37 PM by SeekAndFind

Professional golfer Phil Mickelson triggered leftists on social media after asking some logical questions about the COVID-19 pandemic and its latest variant.

The 51-year-old PGA champion said he was “just curious” about some things regarding the omicron variant and posed questions that many would agree were fair things to consider, be they from politicians and public health officials or from non-experts such as Mickelson.

Serious question since I’m not a dr. If omicron is contagious but not deadly(25,000 cases in Africa with no deaths) why try and control it?” he asked in a tweet on Thursday.

“Why not let it go and let people get it and develop immunity? Especially for those who won’t get vaccinated?” he wrote, adding, “Pls no hate, I’m just curious.”

In the not-so-distant past, asking questions like these would not land someone in the line of fire but would have sparked lively debate and discourse. But in 2021, Mickelson’s straightforward queries set off criticism from lefties who, like Dr. Anthony Fauci, leave no room for logical questions about the virus and its variants.

(Excerpt) Read more at bizpacreview.com ...

I have a logical question which will undoubtably launch a firestorm of criticism. If Omicron isn't deadly so (logically) you see no need to be vaccinated against it even though it is thought to be highly contagious. As can be expected, you contract it...feel a little crappy and decide to go to the hospital. Should an ER refuse to admit you because it's not going to kill you and you chose to take the risk by not taking the few precautions you could have? No vaccination, no admittance. Seems like that should clear up any problem with overcrowding the ERs and overburdening hospital staff. Seems logical to me.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3458 on: December 26, 2021, 12:56:20 PM »
I have a logical question which will undoubtably launch a firestorm of criticism. If Omicron isn't deadly so (logically) you see no need to be vaccinated against it even though it is thought to be highly contagious. As can be expected, you contract it...feel a little crappy and decide to go to the hospital. Should an ER refuse to admit you because it's not going to kill you and you chose to take the risk by not taking the few precautions you could have? No vaccination, no admittance. Seems like that should clear up any problem with overcrowding the ERs and overburdening hospital staff. Seems logical to me.

I’d support this.

You don’t think the virus is real you don’t get treatment if you get it.

They’re already doing it in Singapore.

🙂

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3459 on: December 26, 2021, 01:02:50 PM »

Uh, people that aren't really sick don't usually go to the ER. The rest of that story is your desire to punish those who are making their constitutional choices over their persons..and for the sake of who? The govt and the news that told you to think that? It isn't just Omicron, the whole covid enchilada is not that deadly. This has been going on for two years - it's shocking how little thought people who bought the fear have invested. I know it's more difficult than taking orders but still, haha.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3460 on: December 26, 2021, 01:03:32 PM »
I’d support this.

🙂

Of course you would as any statist brown shirt type would be expected to.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3461 on: December 26, 2021, 01:05:04 PM »
❤️

Biden took the “vaccine” and boosters and you can see how fucked up he is hahahahahaha

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3462 on: December 26, 2021, 01:39:58 PM »
I’d support this.

🙂

I doubt it will ever happen in the States, Canada or most first world countries for that matter...but it should. Maybe, it would cause a few folks think twice about their decision to virtually ignore a worldwide pandemic for the sake of political argument and a fondness for conspiracy theories.

I've become a bit of a hardnose about COVID. If the unvaccinated and unmasked can mess with the quality of my life...I've decided it is time to return the favor.  ;)

A Ram is also a sheep...one you don't want to mess with.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #3463 on: December 26, 2021, 01:54:03 PM »
I've become a bit of a hardnose about COVID. If the unvaccinated and unmasked can mess with the quality of my life...I've decided it is time to return the favor. 

it will get worse... the pressure will intensify greatly.

the snake will continue to constrict humanity into submission.

the 'vaxxed' will b further weaponized against the vexed.

more lockdowns... complete loss of autonomy over time - millions of bodies, that cant b concealed.

all of which will b blamed on the sane - those who rightly reject becoming a modified abomination.

buckle up.

there is no choice... these imbeciles r not even capable of 'choice' - they cannot see reality.

there is only the manipulation of tards – tards that can b molded in any way... led to believe anything at all... used as a tool for any purpose.

the reason this evil will inevitably come to your front door and b 'forced' (and it will)... is because of the compliant.

know your enemy 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3464 on: December 26, 2021, 02:04:03 PM »
know your enemy

Not your enemy...just indifferent at this point.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3465 on: December 26, 2021, 02:14:44 PM »
I've become a bit of a hardnose about COVID. If the unvaccinated and unmasked can mess with the quality of my life...I've decided it is time to return the favor. 

Their is a solution to stopping it so force them to get vaccinated instead of asking me to wear a mask.

Sucks to be you then I guess. You can kiss your freedom goodbye.

😆😆😆

know your enemy

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3466 on: December 26, 2021, 02:36:39 PM »
And just an FYI, we’ve been in flu season since September

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3467 on: December 26, 2021, 04:00:19 PM »
This Covid shit sounds very serious. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!
a

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3468 on: December 26, 2021, 04:22:23 PM »
I doubt it will ever happen in the States, Canada or most first world countries for that matter...but it should. Maybe, it would cause a few folks think twice about their decision to virtually ignore a worldwide pandemic for the sake of political argument and a fondness for conspiracy theories.

I've become a bit of a hardnose about COVID. If the unvaccinated and unmasked can mess with the quality of my life...I've decided it is time to return the favor.  ;)

My son has a sheep farm. Rams are so different than female sheep you might as well classify them as a different species, lol. They lick your hand and when you turn around, boom, they smash into you. Their head is like a rock. But they can be wrestled to the ground no problem so they are not a threat.

BTW, when the sheep get sick he gives them ivermectin and they get cured in a few days. So sheep have it better than humans at the moment.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3469 on: December 26, 2021, 05:31:06 PM »

You're "vaccinated", how is any of this threatening you? You also know masks don't have any effect other than mental crutches.

You've been watching too much TV this week. All I have to do to know what scaremongers CNN and MSNBC are spouting is to see what some post on here.

You know, around 30-40 years of age most people develop a decent bullshit detector. After two years, I can say that yours is broken.

It's like when Howard admitted on here a car salesman talked him into trading in his dream Mustang for a Hyundai, LOL. Some people get sold so hard they can't come to terms with the possibility they may have been duped.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3470 on: December 26, 2021, 05:44:37 PM »

Haha, what are you going to do to the unvaxxed Prime - take them behind the woodshed like ol' Joe Brandon?

The majority unvaxxed at this point either have acquired natural immunity and if not are on balance a younger and healthier demographic than you.

Now, if I was in your age group I would likely take the shot. I would not force it on young and healthy people though.

You delight in the thought of sicking the govt on people you don't agree with, which is fascist. I don't even know if you realize that or if it's just the 24/7/365 vilification of people who choose not to take the obviously ineffective shot make you think you are on some kind of health squad. You aren't, it's really none of your business what people decide to do.

IT WAS NOBODY'S BUSINESS UNTIL LAST YEAR.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3471 on: December 26, 2021, 06:06:12 PM »

Of course you would as any statist brown shirt type would be expected to.

Why do you care about COVID treatment anyways?

I thought your immune system was supposed to save you.

Why the sudden flip flop?

🙄

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3472 on: December 26, 2021, 06:08:10 PM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3473 on: December 26, 2021, 06:09:22 PM »
Why do you care about COVID treatment anyways?

I thought your immune system was supposed to save you.

🙄

Yeah, it did. LOL

HUGE FAIL

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3474 on: December 26, 2021, 09:31:07 PM »
St. Petersburg, Fla - Governor Ron DeSantis was joined by local legislators and small business owners in St. Petersburg where he signed Senate Bill (SB) 2006, landmark legislation aimed at stemming the tide of local and state government overreach.

'The State Health Officer, upon declaration of a public health emergency, may take actions that are necessary to protect the public health.

Such actions include, but are not limited to:

4. Ordering an individual to be examined, tested, vaccinated, treated, isolated, or quarantined for communicable diseases that have significant morbidity or mortality and present a severe danger to public health. Individuals who are unable or unwilling to be examined, tested, vaccinated, or treated for reasons of health, religion, or conscience may be subjected to isolation or quarantine.

a. Examination, testing, vaccination, or treatment may be performed by any qualified person authorized by the State Health Officer.

b. If the individual poses a danger to the public health, the State Health Officer may subject the individual to isolation or quarantine. If there is no practical method to isolate or quarantine the individual, the State Health Officer may use any means necessary to vaccinate or treat the individual.

c. Any order of the State Health Officer given to effectuate this paragraph is immediately enforceable by a law enforcement officer under s. 381.0012.'

http://laws.flrules.org/2021/8