Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 421021 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #3826 on: January 04, 2022, 01:53:16 PM »
It's part true part sarcasm...and nobody cares about your links.

We all know the answer to everything is "just one more shot".    ::)  ::)  ::)

;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3827 on: January 04, 2022, 01:55:35 PM »

;D

Troll on.

Many countries have already stated the definition of "fully vaxxxed" is to include boosters - also your god Fauci.

But that's like 30 pages back at this point. DUH

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3828 on: January 04, 2022, 02:07:44 PM »

Troll on.

Many countries have already stated the definition of "fully vaxxxed" is to include boosters - also your god Fauci.

But that's like 30 pages back at this point. DUH

😎

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3829 on: January 04, 2022, 02:08:03 PM »
3rd-dosed Vaxxhole :D gets the vapors on live tv and faints like a southern belle. Disgraceful.  >:(

The bitch suffered five cardiac arrests on the way to the ICU. The vaxxed are taking up too much hospital space. Very stingy self centered.

Displays weak skinny-fat "arm" in shameful social media outing:

Horn-rimmed pink-tie hits the floor:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3830 on: January 04, 2022, 03:13:14 PM »

But...but...the guy is a professor and a doctor - I can't believe they didn't mention he was also a pastor and an olympic champion.  ;D

Christ almightly the average people are gullible out there.

There will come a time where those that created this will have to call an all clear for the slow people. They never dreamed it would be so easy to steer behavior with fear.

Turnabout is fair play. Someone recently posted about 'Dr' Robert Malone who claims he invented mRNA and opposes the COVID vaccines. Turns out he isn't a doctor at all and probably lied or at least inflated his role in mRNA.
https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/08/robert-malone-vaccine-inventor-vaccine-skeptic/619734/

The list of Anti-vax doctors is long. Some anti-vax doctors aren't too smart, like these seven who all contracted COVID at an anti-vax summit in Florida. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/nov/23/florida-doctors-covid-coronavirus-bruce-boros

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #3831 on: January 04, 2022, 03:50:19 PM »
Now that it's clear you are deliberately lying, I've tipped over into believing you should be banned.  Ignoring or refusing to engage when you are getting destroyed in arguments is one thing, just flat out lying is another.

his aim is to obscure the truth, hoping that it gets lost in a sea of deceptive drivel - that is the sum of his worthless existence.

he will likely off himself soon.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3832 on: January 04, 2022, 04:28:56 PM »
his aim is to obscure the truth, hoping that it gets lost in a sea of deceptive drivel - that is the sum of his worthless existence.

he will likely off himself soon.

He will definitely have Covid soon, Omicron is spreading rapidly and he is a "helthcur profeshonal"

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3833 on: January 04, 2022, 04:55:03 PM »
This hospitalizations and ICU stuff is ridiculous.  Right now there's a 7-day rolling average of 543 people in ICUs in Canada (out of 2,958 total hospitalizations).  If there are 200 hospitals with ICUs in CANADA that's less than 3 per hospital in ICU.  The height was January 2021 with 908 on avg in ICUs.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hospitalizations+covid+canda&rlz=1CATTSD_enUS912&oq=hospitalizations+covid+canda&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i13j0i8i13i30l5j0i390l3.7627j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3834 on: January 04, 2022, 05:01:30 PM »
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1256999/number-covid-hospitalizations-canada-by-vaccination-status/

Number of confirmed COVID-19 cases hospitalized in Canada from December 14, 2020 to November 27, 2021, by vaccination status

Wow.

90% of COVID hospitalizations are are NOT fully vaccinated.

Sorry antivaxxers.....looks like you're wrong yet again.

8) 8) 8)

Your chart proves too much!  It shows about 50,000 people in hospitals had Covid positives in a 1 year period.  Assume 200 hospitals, then that's 50,000/200 = 250 people per hospital in a 1 year period.  Hardly earth shattering.  Less than 5 per week per hospital "with Covid"

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3835 on: January 04, 2022, 05:20:13 PM »
What's next, monthly shots?

Israeli study reports fivefold jump in antibodies with 4th Pfizer vaccine shot

https://www.yahoo.com/news/israeli-study-reports-fivefold-jump-163901659.html

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3836 on: January 04, 2022, 05:27:58 PM »
Turnabout is fair play. Someone recently posted about 'Dr' Robert Malone who claims he invented mRNA and opposes the COVID vaccines. Turns out he isn't a doctor at all and probably lied or at least inflated his role in mRNA.
https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/08/robert-malone-vaccine-inventor-vaccine-skeptic/619734/

The list of Anti-vax doctors is long. Some anti-vax doctors aren't too smart, like these seven who all contracted COVID at an anti-vax summit in Florida. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/nov/23/florida-doctors-covid-coronavirus-bruce-boros

The Atlantic is one the primary sources for partisan material that I post in the "Is Liberalism A Mental Disorder?" thread over in the politics section...so hit pieces that defend the narrative are to be expected. It's just under The New Yorker in its lack of situational awareness and common sense. Writing from an extreme bubble is not journalism it's propaganda.

If this Malone guy is not qualified to do anything then why did he have all this high level access? Why does Twitter have to ban him if he is a kook? I don't see anyone taking him on scientifically from the CDC or the NIH...wonder why? Did you know the CEO of Pfizer is a veterinarian? Why is nobody up in arms about his credentials?

Also, you are victim blaming people who caught a virus that everyone will catch living their lives. I would think that this has hit close enough to home to avoid that sort of thing.

We really are in a situation where half the country is experiencing a mass psychosis, it's an amazing time that we may not recover from as free thinking people.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3837 on: January 04, 2022, 05:28:56 PM »
What's next, monthly shots?

Israeli study reports fivefold jump in antibodies with 4th Pfizer vaccine shot

https://www.yahoo.com/news/israeli-study-reports-fivefold-jump-163901659.html
I would love to see the real numbers for a fivefold jump. The level of antibodies from the start to end.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3838 on: January 04, 2022, 05:36:21 PM »
This is what they are attacking when they attack Malone. Prime...who sounds crazier - this guy or Walensky/Fauci who has lied over and over?

“What the heck happened to Germany in the 20s and 30s? Very intelligent, highly educated population, and they went barking mad. And how did that happen?” asked Malone.

“The answer is mass formation psychosis.”

“When you have a society that has become decoupled from each other and has free-floating anxiety in a sense that things don’t make sense, we can’t understand it, and then their attention gets focused by a leader or series of events on one small point just like hypnosis, they literally become hypnotized and can be led anywhere,” he added.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3839 on: January 04, 2022, 05:39:18 PM »

The Atlantic is one the primary sources for partisan material that I post in the "Is Liberalism A Mental Disorder?" thread over in the politics section...so hit pieces that defend the narrative are to be expected. It's just under The New Yorker in its lack of situational awareness of common sense. Writing from an extreme bubble is not journalism it's propaganda.

If this Malone guy is not qualified to do anything then why did he have all this high level access? Why does Twitter have to ban him if he is a kook? I don't see anyone taking him on scientifically from the CDC or the NIH...wonder why? Did you know the CEO of Pfizer is a veterinarian? Why is nobody up in arms about his credentials?

Also, you are victim blaming people who caught a virus that everyone will catch living their lives. I would think that this has hit close enough to home to avoid that sort of thing.

We really are in a situation where half the country is experiencing a mass psychosis, it's an amazing time that we may not recover from as free thinking people.

41% of Democrats think if you get Covid your chances of being hospitalized is 50%.  It's actually 5% or less.  That's a 1000% overestimate.  Sadly I think 28% of Republicans also believed that (weepy old RINOs).  Explains the mass psychosis.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #3840 on: January 04, 2022, 05:50:07 PM »

The first sentence in the Atlantic article states that Malone is a medical doctor. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3841 on: January 04, 2022, 05:55:11 PM »
Of course you want me banned.

As I’ve said many times….antivaxxers are Nazis.

😎😎😎
Yet vaxholes are the ones forcing shots and demanding paperwork from the Purebloods. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3842 on: January 04, 2022, 06:27:03 PM »
Canadian doctor in practice for almost 50 years loses medical license over COVID exemptions

Dr. Mary O'Connor told LifeSiteNews that the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario 'consider me a high-risk person that must be urgently dealt with' after she refused to provide personal information about patients seeking medical vaccine exemptions.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/canadian-doctor-in-practice-for-almost-50-years-loses-medical-license-over-covid-exemptions/

'O’Connor, along with three other doctors, became the recent target of legal action by (CPSO) after refusing to cooperate with an investigation into why she allegedly gave medical exemptions for the experimental COVID shots.'

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3843 on: January 04, 2022, 06:33:42 PM »
Your chart proves too much!  It shows about 50,000 people in hospitals had Covid positives in a 1 year period.  Assume 200 hospitals, then that's 50,000/200 = 250 people per hospital in a 1 year period.  Hardly earth shattering.  Less than 5 per week per hospital "with Covid"

My chart clearly demonstrates that 90% of COVID hospitalizations are not fully vaccinated.

What’s your explanation for that?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3844 on: January 04, 2022, 06:35:34 PM »
Yet vaxholes are the ones forcing shots and demanding paperwork from the Purebloods. ::)

Nobody is forcing anything. That’s a myth.

Nobody has to get vaccinated if they don’t want to.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3845 on: January 04, 2022, 06:39:52 PM »
‘You’d have to kill me first’: Jordan Peterson slams Trudeau’s call for booster shots

Peterson previously admitted he made a ‘stupid’ decision to get the COVID jabs because he thought doing so would mean the government would leave him ‘alone.’

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/youd-have-to-kill-me-first-jordan-peterson-slams-trudeaus-call-for-booster-shots/

dead man walking.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3846 on: January 04, 2022, 06:51:47 PM »
Ontario hospitals face massive staffing shortages after vax mandate prompts hundreds of resignations

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ontario-hospitals-face-massive-staffing-shortages-after-vax-mandate-prompts-hundreds-of-resignations/

'It is estimated that over 1,600 unvaccinated health care workers lost their jobs as a result of vaccine mandates at Ontario hospitals.

Hospitals in Toronto and Ottawa put hundreds of employees on unpaid leave for failing to meet the vaccination requirement last fall.'

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3847 on: January 04, 2022, 06:54:15 PM »
‘You’d have to kill me first’: Jordan Peterson slams Trudeau’s call for booster shots

Peterson previously admitted he made a ‘stupid’ decision to get the COVID jabs because he thought doing so would mean the government would leave him ‘alone.’

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/youd-have-to-kill-me-first-jordan-peterson-slams-trudeaus-call-for-booster-shots/

dead man walking.

He was "get your damn shot" for the longest time. A self proclaimed "150" IQ turned hospitalized drug addict that only fooled phonies like Basile.

Peterson is controlled opposition who immediately became a leading "conservative thinker" when he made the "bold" move to speak out against out against 50 different genders which is on the same level as speaking out against zebra stripes being classified a plaid.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3848 on: January 04, 2022, 06:54:54 PM »
Ontario hospitals face massive staffing shortages after vax mandate prompts hundreds of resignations

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ontario-hospitals-face-massive-staffing-shortages-after-vax-mandate-prompts-hundreds-of-resignations/

'It is estimated that over 1,600 unvaccinated health care workers lost their jobs as a result of vaccine mandates at Ontario hospitals.

Hospitals in Toronto and Ottawa put hundreds of employees on unpaid leave for failing to meet the vaccination requirement last fall.'

Great news.

I wouldn’t let an unvaccinated health care worker touch me with a 10 foot pole.

LOL

🙂

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3849 on: January 04, 2022, 06:56:01 PM »
Great news.

I wouldn’t let an unvaccinated health care worker touch me with a 10 foot pole.

LOL

🙂

I admire how you always see the glass as half full!