Author Topic: Federal Crimes Uncovered In Biden Hard Drive  (Read 9651 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Federal Crimes Uncovered In Biden Hard Drive
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2020, 06:53:29 AM »
Or like Republicunts hung their world on a fake birth certificate?

Are you seeing a lot of enthusiasm down there for Biden? I heard they were 30,000 Hispanics  in Miami rallying for Trump.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2020, 07:31:53 AM »
Are you seeing a lot of enthusiasm down there for Biden? I heard they were 30,000 Hispanics  in Miami rallying for Trump.

I'm in Broward, so it is very enthusiastic for Biden.  I only go to Miami twice a year.  And since the Car Show and Art Basel has been cancelled for 2020, I haven't been this year.  But there is a good bit of activity in Palm Beach county for Biden as well.

North FL above Orlando there are many signs along I75 for Trump.  I saw that a few weeks ago when I drove to GA to visit my parents.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2020, 09:12:51 AM »
Rudy's own daughter doesn't believe him, but I'm supposed to?

???

Andrew H. Giuliani
@AndrewHGiuliani
Extremely proud of my Dad,
@RudyGiuliani
...I’ve watched him expose the truth only to be viciously attacked by the left wing radical media and Democratic establishment. Lesser men would have given up, but for the goodness of truth, justice and our country, thank God he is a giant.

I'm in Broward, so it is very enthusiastic for Biden.  I only go to Miami twice a year.  And since the Car Show and Art Basel has been cancelled for 2020, I haven't been this year.  But there is a good bit of activity in Palm Beach county for Biden as well.

North FL above Orlando there are many signs along I75 for Trump.  I saw that a few weeks ago when I drove to GA to visit my parents.

Looking at the demographics in Broward, obviously Biden is  going to win that area. So  it’s gonna be a matter of turn out. I believe Trump is going to win Florida by a bigger margin than he did in 2016. The seniors leaving him Theory will turn out to be overblown and he will do better among Hispanics. We’ll see.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2020, 10:05:16 AM »

Andrew H. Giuliani
@AndrewHGiuliani
Extremely proud of my Dad,
@RudyGiuliani
...I’ve watched him expose the truth only to be viciously attacked by the left wing radical media and Democratic establishment. Lesser men would have given up, but for the goodness of truth, justice and our country, thank God he is a giant.

I must be missing something somewhere..

Rudy Giuliani's daughter endorses Biden to end Trump's "reign of terror"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rudy-giuliani-daughter-caroline-endorses-joe-biden-kamala-harris/

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2020, 10:14:27 AM »
I must be missing something somewhere..

Rudy Giuliani's daughter endorses Biden to end Trump's "reign of terror"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rudy-giuliani-daughter-caroline-endorses-joe-biden-kamala-harris/

Yeah you’re missing something. It makes no fucking difference what his daughter thinks any more than what you and I think. None of us conducted the investigation.

That Biden has gone into hiding until the debate tells you that he can’t answer the tough questions. Or do you think it’s normal for a presidential candidate to take an extended break two weeks out from an election.?

I wouldn’t be surprised if the debate doesn’t even happen. Probably one of his staffers will test Positive and the Big Man has to quarantine.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2020, 01:16:29 PM »
So the only reason Rudy gave the NYP the laptop story is because no other media would take it at face value.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2020, 02:05:33 PM »
So the only reason Rudy gave the NYP the laptop story is because no other media would take it at face value.

So, who was gonna take it, The Times, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS? C’mon.

As an aside, I’m hearing the first day of early voting in Florida has been going well for Sleepy.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2020, 02:36:31 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2020, 05:37:51 PM »
Or like Republicunts hung their world on a fake birth certificate?
Or like when dummycrats used their media connections to scare people with a fakedemic in a pathetic attempt to ruin the worlds economy?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2020, 05:41:04 PM »
Fake

If there really was something then all the files would be already up on rddit or 4chn somewhere like everything else that gets hacked or found

I'm calling bullcrap on it all

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2020, 05:46:00 PM »
Or like when dummycrats used their media connections to scare people with a fakedemic in a pathetic attempt to ruin the worlds economy?

Well stated, brother.  Cucks such as the one you replied to are without honor and the only borders they respect on the one's they establish at a minimum of 6 feet or where they feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeel free speech ends.  Such as this person created the monster and it is my hope they are torn to shreds by the illiterate, filthy, licentious masses of asses such as poopulate Portland.  Fuck 'em all.  They deserve to be rent to pieces by their creation.  Law enforcement should not be forced to protect them from themselves.  No one should.

They are Soymalian Green.  They will feed upon themselves.   

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2020, 05:50:23 PM »
So the only reason Rudy gave the NYP the laptop story is because the other libtard run media outlets always bury stuff like this with their one-sided agenda.

fixed

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2020, 06:29:41 PM »

Or because the MSM are nothing more than a corrupt arm of the DNC.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2020, 06:46:25 PM »
Fake

If there really was something then all the files would be already up on rddit or 4chn somewhere like everything else that gets hacked or found

I'm calling bullcrap on it all

Imagine having a Democrat party so devoid of acceptable presidential candidates that they had to work with the FBI to suppress evidence so they could cheat Bernie Sanders out of winning your party’s nomination.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2020, 12:34:18 PM »
Imagine having a Democrat party so devoid of acceptable presidential candidates that they had to work with the FBI to suppress evidence so they could cheat Bernie Sanders out of winning your party’s nomination.

This fake Hunter scandal gins up the Trump base, but isn't generating an increased % of Trump voters.

I'll be watching the THUR ( final) debate and the next 2 weeks should be interesting.

I understand you've got different views and support Trump, like many others..
Each election has different sides and that choice is the hallmark of American democracy.

I have no hard feelings about anything posted on this forum. Get Big is fun and entertaining, but I don't take it serious.
I trust all is well with you, your family and business. Politics aside,  I think you're a good, decent man.

Stay Safe " Walt"

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2020, 12:48:46 PM »
This fake Hunter scandal gins up the Trump base, but isn't generating an increased % of Trump voters.

I'll be watching the THUR ( final) debate and the next 2 weeks should be interesting.

Each election has different sides and that choice is the hallmark of American democracy.

I have no hard feelings about anything posted on this forum. Get Big is fun and entertaining, but I don't take it serious.
I trust all is well with you, your family and business. Politics aside,  I think you're a good, decent man.

Stay Safe " Walt"

Once again you missed the boat. It’s not about getting more votes for Trump. It’s about Biden getting fewer votes. His campaign already has no enthusiasm and this isn’t helping. AND ITS GOING TO GET WORSE.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2020, 01:57:24 PM »

Stay Safe " Walt"

Howard, we differ on many things. For instance, I’m not retarded and I’d like for you to suffer a quick and extremely painful death.

So there are three places right there where we differ.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2020, 02:12:44 PM »
Howard, we differ on many things. For instance, I’m not retarded and I’d like for you to suffer a quick and extremely painful death.

So there are three places right there where we differ.

Good one  ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2020, 02:16:02 PM »
Once again you missed the boat. It’s not about getting more votes for Trump. It’s about Biden getting fewer votes. His campaign already has no enthusiasm and this isn’t helping. AND ITS GOING TO GET WORSE.

That might work IF the typical Biden voter cared about it...we don't  ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2020, 03:52:55 PM »

Or when Republican'ts use that hoax in order to try to assassinate the President?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2020, 03:54:34 PM »
Well stated, brother.  Cucks such as the one you replied to are without honor and the only borders they respect on the one's they establish at a minimum of 6 feet or where they feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeel free speech ends.  Such as this person created the monster and it is my hope they are torn to shreds by the illiterate, filthy, licentious masses of asses such as poopulate Portland.  Fuck 'em all.  They deserve to be rent to pieces by their creation.  Law enforcement should not be forced to protect them from themselves.  No one should.

They are Soymalian Green.  They will feed upon themselves.

For someone on the verge of getting his disability check reduced by Trump, you sure kiss his ass a lot. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2020, 04:19:15 PM »
That might work IF the typical Biden voter cared about it...we don't  ::)

Not every potential Biden voter is a TDS afflicted lunatic. Some are rational people who might be influenced by this.

So much for your “fake” narrative:

FBI and DOJ do not believe Hunter Biden laptop part of Russian disinformation campaign

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fbi-and-doj-do-not-believe-hunter-biden-laptop-part-of-russian-disinformation-campaign

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2020, 04:21:17 PM »
For someone on the verge of getting his disability check reduced by Trump, you sure kiss his ass a lot.

Wow...Real "eye of the tigger" stuff there, Pooh Bear.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2020, 04:23:53 PM »
Wow...Real "eye of the tigger" stuff there, Pooh Bear.

The harsh reality is starting to set in that the polls are bullshit and it’s not gonna happen for Biden.

The so-called party of diversity chose as their candidate a corrupt decrepit racist old white perv. Serves them right.

Biden is going to end up setting the record for the candidate fastest to be thrown under the bus after he loses.