Author Topic: Gym poopers  (Read 9029 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Gym poopers
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2017, 02:51:39 PM »
We got that.
You can just put your plastic bag in the trash can, all good.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2017, 03:01:10 PM »
Nothing worse than getting the whiff of 2 day old whey protein powder from another mans asshole

bwa ha ha nails

what if it was from a females asshole would you sniff it ?

kogba

• Getbig II
  • Grab the pussy
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2017, 03:15:30 PM »
What makes me angry is how some people leave the toilet without flushing or even poop outside it(and I don't necessarily talk about gum toilets but toilets in public places) . I wish there was some kind of automatic control inside the toilet and if it detected such behaviour, it would instantly lock the door until the the guilty one cleaned up or... better, maybe it should throw the shit to the idiot's face.

Dieter

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2017, 04:24:30 PM »
A real Upper Decker :-X :-X

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2017, 05:11:20 PM »
if you shit 10 minutes a day that works out to about 40 hours a year so basically 1 week of full pay for shitting at work.

THAT and the free TP perk , make it a real employee fringe benefit.

I figure it like this:

If you take a dump away from home you stink up their bathroom, use their TP and add wear/tear on their toilet.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2017, 07:36:38 PM »
When nature calls there isn't much a person can do.

perhaps prime, but does it not grate when you are hanging by the gym's glory hole and some dude in the next stall has dropped all 5 cosby kids off at the pool?
"

Victor Venice Beach

« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2017, 10:32:38 PM »
Make no
TOILETS are piss AND POOP!

Mistake

Juicy Deuce of Peace

Lol thanx Kwon I am honored  ;D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2017, 03:22:59 AM »
shitty thread reported...

Hack Benchers

« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2017, 04:11:08 AM »
Do gyms actually have glory holes? Could of fooled me. What are you doing hanging out by your gym's glory hole?

Apparently you aren't aware that the youngest of Cosby's kids, Evin is 38 years old. He has three other daughters, the oldest of which is 48 years old. His one son was murdered in 1997. It's highly unlikely anyone would be dropping them off for a swim.

It looks like the dude on the other side of the glory hole lied to you. Too bad about that, I mean after you backed your wanton asshole up to the glory hole for a quick fuck before you sucked him off. Keeping this on topic, how did your poop taste?

Shit just got real deal Holyfield real!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2017, 07:10:00 AM »
You can just put your plastic bag in the trash can over your head, all good.

Fixed

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2017, 07:15:12 AM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2017, 09:51:10 AM »
All this plus you become an un-promotionable slacker employee.

He who poops at work will do a shitty job? ???

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2017, 09:59:13 AM »
Glory hole gym

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2017, 10:16:17 AM »

This video is pretty much how I feel.  We have a new member at my gym that shits at least 10 times a day here. 40,000' of TP used to last us about 4-5 months, now it lasts 6 weeks. You people are sick fucks!!!

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2017, 10:36:28 AM »
Anyone who shits ten times while at the gym each day has a serious problem. When would he have time to workout?

We have a few guys that do this. (Some bodybuilding girls too)

The worst are the fat Hispanic and most Asians. They spray the outside of the toilet with shit.

One guy shits here right before he leaves to go home. Asshole!

Shit at home sick fucks.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2017, 10:54:58 AM »
We have a few guys that do this. (Some bodybuilding girls too)

The worst are the fat Hispanic and most Asians. They spray the outside of the toilet with shit.

One guy shits here right before he leaves to go home. Asshole!

Shit at home sick fucks.

Isn't calling an offending shitter, "an asshole" a bit redundant? ;) ;)

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2017, 11:07:04 AM »
I still think these people either have serious problems or you are greatly exaggerating the issue. BTW, do you actually count how many times a person shits while at the gym? If so, do you manage this by spending all your time at the gym in the toilet room tallying the frequency and continuously running into the stall to check their splatter pattern?

Sounds unreal, I wish it was.

I see what's going on in my gym because I'm there just about 24/7 and I can see the bathroom doors from my office. My members tell me all about the mess and smell.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2017, 11:25:43 AM »
Having an office with a view to the bathroom surely gives you an advantage when it comes to knowing these things. Do you hire out custodial chores or are they performed by other gym employees?

The staff has to clean it or I have to right away.  I never understood how people spray the back of the toilet seat. Standing shitters maybe?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2017, 11:30:21 AM »
Having an office with a view to the bathroom surely gives you an advantage when it comes to knowing these things. Do you hire out custodial chores or are they performed by other gym employees?

Perhaps a tip from the ladies would help here?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2017, 12:30:26 PM »
Many years ago, I figured I could drop my deuce in the peace and comfort of my home bowl.
Sadly, traffic was bad and I got stuck in a bumper to bumper , rush hour crawl.

It dawned on me , I wasn't going to make it and couldn't pull over safely.
Thus, I pooped my pants. 100% serious.
Lucky for me, I was wearing spandex compression shorts under my sweats.

Upon arriving home, I stripped , dumped the "shorts load" in the toilet and jumped into the shower.

Once you've shit your pants, other  problems in life ,don't bother you as badly.

Hope this helps.

Hahahah that is great

Victor Venice Beach

« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2017, 01:37:05 PM »
POOP POOP POOP @ the gym I love it.

I am posting this while dumping a nice juicy wet deuce in the gym bowl. Sue me.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2017, 02:24:51 PM »
Do gyms actually have glory holes? Could of fooled me. What are you doing hanging out by your gym's glory hole?

Apparently you aren't aware that the youngest of Cosby's kids, Evin is 38 years old. He has three other daughters, the oldest of which is 48 years old. His one son was murdered in 1997. It's highly unlikely anyone would be dropping them off for a swim.

It looks like the dude on the other side of the glory hole lied to you. Too bad about that, I mean after you backed your wanton asshole up to the glory hole for a quick fuck before you sucked him off. Keeping this on topic, how did your poop taste?

Meltdown.

Cosby Kids=Cosby Show and/or Fat Albert

"

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2017, 02:50:40 PM »

Could HAVE fooled you.

I expected better from a pseudo intellectual like yourself, prime.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2017, 06:38:35 PM »

Dude throws out the Cosby/kids/pool thing - defecation reference to anyone under 72, right - and we get this? Fucking backstory?

Turns out, Bill's kids is all growed up. Who knew. One was murdered, it seems, some nameless daughters ... stuff we needed to know. Then Prime's ol' standby: gratuitous queer sex.

Other than Shizz, Scott, and SF, is there anyone here more clueless and f'n disposable?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2017, 08:34:52 PM »
Most pre-workout powder has enough caffeine in it to make a moose shit itself. They put bathrooms in gyms for a reason, haha.