Author Topic: LOL @ Arnold Schwarzenegger at McCain Rally today.  (Read 2105 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
LOL @ Arnold Schwarzenegger at McCain Rally today.
« on: October 31, 2008, 03:33:10 PM »
Arnold told the crowd today in Columbus Ohio that Obama needs to do something about those skinny legs, perhaps some squats.  He then said that he needs to start training those skinny and puny arms.

HAHA I will try to get a video of it or at least a transcript.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: LOL @ Arnold Schwarzenegger at McCain Rally today.
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 03:33:55 PM »
Exactly why I'm voting McCain/Palin...

Obama is a tiny-tit!
S

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 03:35:46 PM »
It would be hilarious if Obama went on the tonight show with a cardboard cutout of Arnold`s fat pic.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 03:39:08 PM »
Arnold isn`t serious as you can tell.  Check this out from today also:

October 31, 2008Rumors persist about Schwarzenegger as energy czar in Obama Administration.

Even the fact that Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger is campaigning in Ohio today for Republican John McCain hasn't blunted Washington rumors about a potential energy-related position for Schwarzenegger in Democrat Barack Obama's cabinet.
Politico.com sketched out a list Friday of possible cabinet members and top staff in an Obama White House, stating that the names are being "widely discussed in Democratic circles" and are being "seriously considered by Obama advisers." The list names Schwarzenegger and New Mexico Sen. Jeff Bingaman as choices for energy secretary.

Talk of Schwarzenegger serving as some kind of "energy and environment czar" for Obama arose during an interview with ABC News earlier this year. Asked by host George Stephanopoulos about such a position, Schwarzenegger gave an answer vague enough to spark neverending speculation that the GOP governor would consider the job.

But just last week in an interview with CNN, Schwarzenegger insisted he will not leave the governor's office before his term ends in January 2011, even if he is asked to serve in a cabinet for McCain or Obama.

Still, one can't deny that focusing on energy policies in Washington looks far more attractive these days than dealing with a never-ending fiscal crisis in Sacramento, where the budget goes from "balanced" to $10 billion in the hole in the span of a few weeks.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 04:04:53 PM »
I just heard of clip from this. Arnold also said, "If only we could put some meat on his ideas." LMAO!

The Coach

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2008, 09:02:20 PM »
Arnold told the crowd today in Columbus Ohio that Obama needs to do something about those skinny legs, perhaps some squats.  He then said that he needs to start training those skinny and puny arms.

LMAO....Arnold is almost as liberal as Obama, but damn I laughed my ass off when I heard that.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2008, 09:11:55 PM »

LMAO....Arnold is almost as liberal as Obama, but damn I laughed my ass off when I heard that.

coach, will you end it if obama wins?

The Coach

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2008, 09:14:00 PM »
coach, will you end it if obama wins?

Not a chance. I have too much to live for than to have some communist tell me what I can and can't do with my life. Win or lose, F**k him.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2008, 09:21:30 PM »
Not a chance. I have too much to live for than to have some communist tell me what I can and can't do with my life. Win or lose, F**k him.

Do you have brain damage or just a functional high level mental retardation?
$

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2008, 09:23:08 PM »

just saw it on Jimmy Kimmel. Pretty funny.

Jason

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2008, 09:27:21 PM »
Who are you voting for, Obama or McCain? Be serious in you answer.
G

The Coach

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2008, 09:49:31 PM »

Both according to my ex-wife.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2008, 12:10:53 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081101/ts_afp/usvotemccainschwarzenegger_081101020426

"Every year in March I come here to organize the Arnold Classic which is all about building the body and pumping," said Schwarzenegger.

"That's why I want to invite Senator Obama because he needs to do something about those skinny legs. I'm going to make him do some squats. ;D

"And then we're going to make him do some biceps curls to beef up those scrawny little arms. But if he could only do something about putting some meat on his ideas. Senator McCain on the other hand is built like a rock. His character and his views are solid." ;D

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2008, 12:15:09 AM »
Both according to my ex-wife.

How 'bout throwing in some commas, ole' chap?
G

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2008, 01:10:35 AM »
No place for girly man obama.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2008, 08:54:03 AM »
Like Bush, Coach is a high functioning moron.  :)
!

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2008, 12:35:30 PM »

hahahaaa, brutal truth.

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2008, 01:04:36 PM »

hahahaaa, brutal truth.

Just checking out your avatar again........  Damn!  And Im out....

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2008, 01:58:09 PM »
Axelrod TO Arnold: Step On The Court

November 1, 2008

Barack Obama campaign guru David Axelrod has another idea for musclebound California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, who challenged the beanpole Illinois senator to do some squats and curls yesterday: shoot some hoops.

“I have to tell you, as someone who could use a little work, that Sen. Obama is pretty fit,” Axelrod told reporters in Henderson, Nev., this morning.

“Maybe when this is over, we can get Gov. Schwarzenegger on the basketball court and see what he can do,” Axelrod said, but insisted it wasn’t a challenge. “No, it’s just a suggestion.”

Reporters tasked with pool duties following Obama can attest to his unpopular habit of going to gyms early in the morning — meaning the pool reporters have to get up too, and stand outside a Y somewhere while the senator gets his reps in.

In Columbus, Ohio, yesterday, where Schwarzenegger was stumping for John McCain and where he runs an annual body building tournament, he challenged Obama to come pump some iron.

“He needs to do something about those skinny legs. I’m going to make him do some squats,” the Govinator said.

“And then we’re going to make him do some biceps curls to beef up those scrawny little arms,” he said, before comparing the meat on Obama’s bones to a lack thereof on his policies.
!