Author Topic: LOL @ the Microsoft Store Fail!  (Read 6742 times)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: LOL @ the Microsoft Store Fail!
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2013, 01:05:09 PM »
i dont know pc things but isnt the apple guys who actualy feel superior to everyone else bc they have some more expensive computer?

haha and they say"i need this for my work", i need this and that gadget which ill never use.

same exact thing happend when,just before the iphone num,ber 1 release, frend told me how amazing the iphone gona be bc he can lok up the stock markets on it any time.

i told him wtf brother, you are pennyless ,lol.

Hahaha

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2013, 01:06:23 PM »
Anyone ever had an Alienware laptop? Been looking at these for a while and bump my MacBook pro.
®

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2013, 01:25:57 PM »
what are the microsoft apps like?  Do they have some awesome ones now?  What's the cost like, compared to Apple apps?  I'm a huge fan of many of the Apple apps, ,and I feel like I"m trapped with them forever because of the apps.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2013, 01:30:12 PM »
what are the microsoft apps like?  Do they have some awesome ones now?  What's the cost like, compared to Apple apps?  I'm a huge fan of many of the Apple apps, ,and I feel like I"m trapped with them forever because of the apps.

Yea I mentioned earlier Android and Apple still lead ecosystem wise but msft is closing in slowly. Most major apps have been ported to Surface. I bet there will be much more in the coming year. The beauty of it too is that porting desktop apps to windows mobile apps is pretty straightforward.
®

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2013, 01:49:34 PM »
Anyone ever had an Alienware laptop? Been looking at these for a while and bump my MacBook pro.

You pay for the name. Nice laptops though. Looks cool. However you can get the same spec for cheaper. But if price is not a consideration, you won't go wrong.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2013, 02:29:58 PM »
i dont know pc things but isnt the apple guys who actualy feel superior to everyone else bc they have some more expensive computer?

haha and they say"i need this for my work", i need this and that gadget which ill never use.

same exact thing happend when,just before the iphone num,ber 1 release, frend told me how amazing the iphone gona be bc he can lok up the stock markets on it any time.

i told him wtf brother, you are pennyless ,lol.

there are two types of apple users. the wannabe photographer who sits in starbucks with photos of the sky open and they seem to "enhancing" it for 3 hours straight and the facebook users because we all need a $2500 to post "Just had a latte, yum"

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2013, 02:39:44 PM »
Microsoft has the power user market cornered.  Windows 8 is alienating that segment.  MS needs to protect their bread and butter and branch the Surface and pad development.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2013, 02:49:28 PM »
Apple products are too "locked down"

With Android, you can torrent all the best apps and just connect your device to your pc and copy whatever you want over to your tablet/phone.

You have to jump through hoops just to play an .avi movie file on an apple product, but hey it looks cool and everyone uses them.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2013, 02:54:25 PM »

You have to jump through hoops just to play an .avi movie file on an apple product, but hey it looks cool and everyone uses them.

Don't get me started  :-\ part of the reason why I will never buy another Apple product

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2013, 10:59:57 PM »

Good for gaming... for everything else a mid high end Asus,HP Envy or Samsung laptop would suffice. Alienware laptops are mostly for power users and serious gamers.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2013, 11:00:56 PM »
Cat 5 ruling right there.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2013, 11:02:21 PM »
Good for gaming... for everything else a mid high end Asus,HP Envy or Samsung laptop would suffice. Alienware laptops are mostly for power users and serious gamers.

thanks chief, makes sense. My main concern was the bulkiness... that thing seems like a porker. I bet most high end ultrabook are packing on enough firepower these days to cream my macbook pro.
®

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2013, 11:02:34 PM »
Yea I mentioned earlier Android and Apple still lead ecosystem wise but msft is closing in slowly. Most major apps have been ported to Surface. I bet there will be much more in the coming year. The beauty of it too is that porting desktop apps to windows mobile apps is pretty straightforward.

cool, thanks.   the wifey has a new microsoft computer but hasn't delved into the apps.  Ipads are amazing for the kiddies, I'm a big fan of the apps, but the prices on the other brand devices seem so much better.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2013, 06:49:20 AM »

You need to post more on topics like this. 
A

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2013, 09:46:31 AM »
Windows 8 is such a wretched hive of fucking scum.

This ^^^