Author Topic: Double stopping on the way out  (Read 874 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Double stopping on the way out
« on: December 30, 2008, 08:52:31 AM »
Ok so recently I have been having some trouble with leakage, specifically on delts, but sometimes on quads.  So I have been trying this on the way out, I keep it in like 15 seconds where I injected, then pull it out till I can feel it leave the muscle and the muscle kinda go back to where it usually goes and I am in between fat and muscle layer, or in fat layer.

Then I the theory is if their is leakage it will leave from muscle into fat layer or inbetween and my body can still use this excess oil after it disapates.  I leave it in between or in the fat layer after I feel it leave the muscle for another 15 seconds, I haven't had any leakage doing this, and no blood.

jt
TEAM Nasser

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Double stopping on the way out
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 09:00:44 AM »
Just use the z track method of injecting.  You pull the skin to the left or right and inject.  Let go and the skin goes back over the injection site in the muscle so no leakage.  Atleast that's what they do in the medical field.   ::)

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 09:56:05 AM »
I always get some leakage in my delts even when using the z track method. Some just have leaky shoulders I suppose. I do notice that when I leave the pin in for a little while the leakage is much less.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 10:22:20 AM »
Just use the z track method of injecting.  You pull the skin to the left or right and inject.  Let go and the skin goes back over the injection site in the muscle so no leakage.  Atleast that's what they do in the medical field.   ::)

oh i never heard of this, cool stuff
TEAM Nasser

spinkikuhead

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 04:53:37 PM »
I always get some leakage in my delts even when using the z track method. Some just have leaky shoulders I suppose. I do notice that when I leave the pin in for a little while the leakage is much less.
I have the same problems with my shoulders leaking.  I just try to inject as slow as possible.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2008, 05:31:44 PM »
I have never gotten that Z track method to work right...still bleed sometimes and leak a bit.

At least my nipples dont leak, then I would be in trouble!  :-\

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008, 05:34:26 PM »
I have never gotten that Z track method to work right...still bleed sometimes and leak a bit.

At least my nipples dont leak, then I would be in trouble!  :-\

Haha I still leak a little and bleed using it too.

No not my nipples either!