Author Topic: Liver  (Read 1425 times)

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Liver
« on: December 30, 2008, 01:51:19 AM »
Does anyone have any idea how fast the Liver regenerates after a heavy oral cycle?  Is it two weeks, a month or is a good round of PCT sufficient?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Liver
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 07:33:11 AM »
Of course even this is a very individual thing and it depends whether you're liver is healthy in the first place and how much damage you have done to it. Generally a healthy liver regenerates quickly and is very resilient to outside "poisons." If you do a lot of heavy oral cycles and drink on top of that, it will take longer and longer for it to get better/normal.

My training partner did 40 mg dianabol for six weeks and then had doctors check up for work reasons after two weeks of ending the cycle. His liver values were on the high normal end. So if i had to give somekind of an estimate for how long, i'd say three weeks. Of course this is just an estimate. Though many say and i agree that for an healthy individual the dangers of oral AAS are very exaggerated.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 09:07:31 AM »
LOL.........regenerate?  The liver doesn't die off after an oral cycle of steroids.  Elevated liver enzymes is not indicative of liver damage.  It's indicative of liver stress.  Two very different things.  Time on equals time off is a good rule of thumb for most orals. 

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 05:43:34 PM »
LOL.........regenerate? 

You do know the liver does regenerate and repair itself right?

The way the liver renews itself may be simpler than scientists had been assuming. A new study, appearing in The Journal of Biological Chemistry, provides new information on the inner workings of cells from regenerating livers that could significantly affect the way physicians make livers regrow in patients with liver diseases such as cirrhosis, hepatitis, or cancer.

"The human liver is one of the few organs in the body that can regenerate from as little as 25 percent of its tissue," says Seth Karp, assistant professor of surgery at Harvard Medical School, Boston, and main author of the study. "It is not known how the liver does it, but our results provide some details of what makes the liver so unique."

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 05:47:59 PM »
Does anyone have any idea how fast the Liver regenerates after a heavy oral cycle?  Is it two weeks, a month or is a good round of PCT sufficient?

I bet many 18 - 21 yr old girls liver is much worse off than yours after a long oral cycle.

jt
TEAM Nasser

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2008, 05:55:10 PM »
I bet many 18 - 21 yr old girls liver is much worse off than yours after a long oral cycle.

jt

Why?

Swallowing loads of cum from the tap worse than oral steroids?   :-\

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008, 05:56:30 PM »
You do know the liver does regenerate and repair itself right?

The way the liver renews itself may be simpler than scientists had been assuming. A new study, appearing in The Journal of Biological Chemistry, provides new information on the inner workings of cells from regenerating livers that could significantly affect the way physicians make livers regrow in patients with liver diseases such as cirrhosis, hepatitis, or cancer.

"The human liver is one of the few organs in the body that can regenerate from as little as 25 percent of its tissue," says Seth Karp, assistant professor of surgery at Harvard Medical School, Boston, and main author of the study. "It is not known how the liver does it, but our results provide some details of what makes the liver so unique."

Yes and it's very interesting.  But my point was that doing an oral cycle of steroids for 8 weeks isn't going to "damage" your liver to the point that it will have to regenerate.  Like I said elevated liver enzymes are indicative of liver stress not liver damager per se.  It just depends.  Binge drinking or taking a few days worth of Tyelonol would have your enzymes elevated as well.  That's all I was saying.  

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2008, 06:00:23 PM »
Why?

Swallowing loads of cum from the tap worse than oral steroids?   :-\

bwhahahah owned all those sluts out there!
TEAM Nasser

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2008, 06:04:32 PM »
Yes and it's very interesting.  But my point was that doing an oral cycle of steroids for 8 weeks isn't going to "damage" your liver to the point that it will have to regenerate.  Like I said elevated liver enzymes are indicative of liver stress not liver damager per se.  It just depends.  Binge drinking or taking a few days worth of Tyelonol would have your enzymes elevated as well.  That's all I was saying.  

Cool, wasn't trying to be a dick with my post

Also, I promise not to argue with you on the length of time for liver regeneration, I will leave that to Candibomz  ;D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2008, 12:23:14 AM »
Cool, wasn't trying to be a dick with my post

Also, I promise not to argue with you on the length of time for liver regeneration, I will leave that to Candibomz  ;D

I'd rather bang my nuts in a drawer than argue with him.  LOL.