Author Topic: Sarah Palin on ABC  (Read 16219 times)

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
Sarah Palin on ABC
« on: September 12, 2008, 05:13:51 AM »
We are f*cked.

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
Re: Sarah Palin on ABC
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 05:32:07 AM »
If you guys vote Republican the rest of the world is fucked.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 05:33:50 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 05:43:48 AM »
She's way out of her depth and it's showing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 05:45:58 AM »
she completely dodged the question about foreign policy, and went on to talk about energy instead.

I guess when vladimir putin decides to set up a major base in Cuba and Venezuela, she can brag about her gas pipeline plan.

Gibson did a good job grilling her on Russia.  Her response "We've got to keep an eye on russia... it's unacceptable!"  She says she is prepared for dealing with Russia because "You can actually SEE Russia from Alaska!"  

She is woefully unprepared.  People will see thru this.  We smell a bullshitter.  She's bullshitting us here, folks.  She looks like a hockey mom trying to BS her way through a job interview.

Oh yes - and she just greenlit Israel to bomb Iran.  "We can't second-guess Israel if they feel the need to hit Iran."

REMEMBER ------ Bush himiself keeps stopping Israel from hitting Iran.  If they hit them - shit hits the fan and persian gulf oil STOPS FLOWING.  This will fcuk up your daily life, no doubt.

Holy fuck - she can't even define the bush doctrine!  "In what respect, Charlie?"
She cannot define it.  

She's a big bullshitter.  I"m not worried that people will elect her.  She is unprepared.  

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2008, 05:50:57 AM »
I"m not worried that people will elect her.   

The best campaign advisors in the world chose her for a reason Rob.  This could be closer than you think.  I'm scared.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2008, 05:54:35 AM »
The best campaign advisors in the world chose her for a reason Rob.  This could be closer than you think.  I'm scared.

Yeah, I was talking to someone yesterday - she said usually she just votes for president, then chooses all the femals names on the ticket because "women need a fair shake".  Unreal.

She's at 60% approval rating, but only 42% of America believes she is prepared to be President.

A few more interviews like this one, coupled with the debates facing foreign policy guru Joe Biden, and that 42% preparedness number will plummet.

Cue attacks on Obama because you folks cannot admit mccain chose a gimmick with a vagina instead of a more preprared candidiate.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2008, 05:59:12 AM »
she brings energy independence

lmao

this interviewer was good.....

he was all over her.....he pushed her cause he doesnt respect her....she doesnt demand respect.....shes too weak

Come on Obama.....bring it home buddy

btw, f*ck Goergia.....SOUTH OSSETIA is Russian.......US media paintning nothing but lies....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008, 06:03:44 AM »
What makes her prepared for Russian advanced in Georgia?
"I can SEE Russia from Alaska!"

She then derailed it into a talk about energy - which Gibson CLEARLY wasn't falling for.
"But Charlie, energy independence DOES affect thigns with Russia..."

Face it kids... if she gets into office, Russia is going to test us, and Israel is going to bomb Iran.  We'll have Russian bombers setting up shop in Cuba, and we'll have Iran stopping 15% of world's oil output.  Just about the same time we experience the US gas shortage, we'll have Russian bomber running "drills" off the coast of the eastern seaboard.

Then, once they think we aren't in a capacity to respond fast enough, some skirmush will be created and they'll light our asses up.  Watch and see.  They moved 2 bombers into venezuela esterday, and they're all visiting Cuba this week.  Cold War II is starting, kids.  And we're going to hand the keys to the world to a lady who thinks she's ready to deal with Russia because "I can SEE them from Alaska!"

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2008, 06:18:20 AM »
she completely dodged the question about foreign policy, and went on to talk about energy instead.

I guess when vladimir putin decides to set up a major base in Cuba and Venezuela, she can brag about her gas pipeline plan.

Gibson did a good job grilling her on Russia.  Her response "We've got to keep an eye on russia... it's unacceptable!"  She says she is prepared for dealing with Russia because "You can actually SEE Russia from Alaska!"  

She is woefully unprepared.  People will see thru this.  We smell a bullshitter.  She's bullshitting us here, folks.  She looks like a hockey mom trying to BS her way through a job interview.

Oh yes - and she just greenlit Israel to bomb Iran.  "We can't second-guess Israel if they feel the need to hit Iran."

REMEMBER ------ Bush himiself keeps stopping Israel from hitting Iran.  If they hit them - shit hits the fan and persian gulf oil STOPS FLOWING.  This will fcuk up your daily life, no doubt.

Holy fuck - she can't even define the bush doctrine!  "In what respect, Charlie?"
She cannot define it.  

She's a big bullshitter.  I"m not worried that people will elect her.  She is unprepared.  

She's not a bullshitter.

She's dumb.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2008, 06:24:20 AM »
Yeah, I was talking to someone yesterday - she said usually she just votes for president, then chooses all the femals names on the ticket because "women need a fair shake".  Unreal.

She's at 60% approval rating, but only 42% of America believes she is prepared to be President.

A few more interviews like this one, coupled with the debates facing foreign policy guru Joe Biden, and that 42% preparedness number will plummet.

Cue attacks on Obama because you folks cannot admit mccain chose a gimmick with a vagina instead of a more preprared candidiate.

You knew what the Bush doctrine was?Because Newt Gingrich,Rudy Giuliani,as well as Joe Scarborough didnt ,but you a poster on a bodybuilding website did.That was Charlie Gibsons definition.Now,let me ask you this.They edited the interview and made her look foolish.Did you know that?Of course not,your a typical lib.How come Charlie,with his glasses hanging off the end of his nose in typical left wing elitist fashion NEVER asks Obama why he is qualified to be president.Has he done ANYTHING  IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE to show he should be president?ANYTHING?The anser is HE HASNT DONE A DAM THING!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2008, 06:26:46 AM »
Yes, if you look at the political board, we've had long and detailed discussions about the Bush Doctrine. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_Doctrine

It's been a pretty big thing for the last 6 years. It's the document which has driven our foreign policy.  Billy, this is politics 102 here.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2008, 06:30:04 AM »
Her legs looked good. 

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2008, 06:33:17 AM »
i guess she is scared that the russians will come to alaska  ::)

Id hit ...
The Number 2 in Scranton

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2008, 06:37:32 AM »
Yes, if you look at the political board, we've had long and detailed discussions about the Bush Doctrine. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_Doctrine

It's been a pretty big thing for the last 6 years. It's the document which has driven our foreign policy.  Billy, this is politics 102 here.

Again,the Bush doctrine can be defined as many things,from spreading democracy across the globe,to striking an enemy that we see as a threat.Gibson could have easily defined his question,but WANTED to make her look foolish.Thats the way the left works.Again,please show me JUST ONCE when a lib reporter EVER asks Obama a "gotcha" question.Ever.You cant,because they are so in the tank for him its disgusting.Christ Chris Mathews would blow him if Obama asked him to and Im sure Olberman would slurp the load out of his mouth.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2008, 06:48:00 AM »
You knew what the Bush doctrine was?Because Newt Gingrich,Rudy Giuliani,as well as Joe Scarborough didnt ,but you a poster on a bodybuilding website did.That was Charlie Gibsons definition.Now,let me ask you this.They edited the interview and made her look foolish.Did you know that?Of course not,your a typical lib.How come Charlie,with his glasses hanging off the end of his nose in typical left wing elitist fashion NEVER asks Obama why he is qualified to be president.Has he done ANYTHING  IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE to show he should be president?ANYTHING?The anser is HE HASNT DONE A DAM THING!

You don't get it......Charlie Chocolate factory understood the defenses weren't there.......read ----> the interviewer DID NOT respect her.....he wouldn't try this tactic with Obama as the response would be cutting, forceful or intelligent....it was UP TO Palin to rise to the interview....she didn't.....cause she couldn't.....an isolated, bad interview?....I don't think so....more like a reflection of what she's made of.....but McCcain fcked up, not Palin.....he had Olympia Snowe, Elizabeth Dole, etc....yet he picks this college hoping, no-grade, book-burning, promiscous, husband-cheating, prom-queen-lying, dodgy birth giving, dumb-ass.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2008, 06:48:25 AM »

Again,the Bush doctrine can be defined as many things,from spreading democracy across the globe,to striking an enemy that we see as a threat.Gibson could have easily defined his question,but WANTED to make her look foolish.Thats the way the left works.Again,please show me JUST ONCE when a lib reporter EVER asks Obama a "gotcha" question.Ever.You cant,because they are so in the tank for him its disgusting.Christ Chris Mathews would blow him if Obama asked him to and Im sure Olberman would slurp the load out of his mouth.

Sorry dude.  You want to change the topic from Palin's weak answers, to a broad discussion on the lib media and how bad obama sucks.

I'm not going to let you do that.

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2008, 06:51:35 AM »
lets just hope McCain lives past his term...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2008, 06:52:26 AM »
an isolated, bad interview?

Fred Thompson was a rock star for the repubs during the primaries.  He was leading in polls right out of the gate, as he looked and acted presidential.  Our decade's reagan!

Then, during his initial interviews, he started looking a little slow, a little dumb.  He didn't know much about some issues.  The floodgates opened.  He was peppered with Qs about specific policy and global issues - stuff that leaders should know, but casual news watchers would not - and he gave a lot of wrong answers.  He was quickly labeled unprepared - even by FOX news - and he dropped in the polls and lost.

Methinks this will happen here as well.  She isn't prepared, it's obvious.  Her FIRST interview was a bad one.  I'm guessing reporters will be planing lines of questioning to further expose her inability to answer these Qs.  Not a good day for mccain team.  I keep saying it.  The more we see of this woman speaking without a script, the less we'll like her.  She's not shrewd leadership material like Mccain, biden, and yes, even obama, are.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2008, 07:00:38 AM »
Sorry dude.  You want to change the topic from Palin's weak answers, to a broad discussion on the lib media and how bad obama sucks.

I'm not going to let you do that.

Palins answers were edited by ABC.They shortned her answers to make her look scripted an unprepared and as though she was just spouting one line talking points.THATS A FACT!.Gibson was the one who had ZERO understanding of our role in NATO.She was right,HE was wrong.I thought she did fine,nothing great,no blunders.This weekend when Chris Wallace interviews her LIVE without edeting will be a much better indicator.

Now,lets compare that to Joe Biden telling a cripple to stand up this week.

y19mike77

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2008, 07:01:27 AM »
HAHAHHAHAH

Yeah Biden is gonna tear her up. He is sooooo smart. lol I go to alot of boards this has to be the most uninformed of them all.

ABC News' Matthew Jaffe reports: Sen. Barack Obama's, D-Ill., vice presidential nominee, Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., Wednesday said that Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., might have been a better pick for the position than him.

At a rally in Nashua, N.H., a man in the audience told Biden how glad he was that Obama picked him over Hillary, "not because she's a woman, but because, look at the things she did in the past."

"Make no mistake about this," Biden responded. "Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Let’s get that straight. She’s a truly close personal friend, she is qualified to be president of the United States of America, she’s easily qualified to be vice president of the United States of America, and quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me. But she’s first rate, I mean that sincerely, she’s first rate, so let’s get that straight."

LOL yeah theres a guy to put your faith in. He has no faith in his self.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2008, 07:02:50 AM »
Palins answers were edited by ABC.They shortned her answers to make her look scripted an unprepared and as though she was just spouting one line talking points.THATS A FACT!.Gibson was the one who had ZERO understanding of our role in NATO.She was right,HE was wrong.I thought she did fine,nothing great,no blunders.This weekend when Chris Wallace interviews her LIVE without edeting will be a much better indicator.

Now,lets compare that to Joe Biden telling a cripple to stand up this week.

Do you have proof of this?

Do you have the actual transcript of the entire interview, as recorded and provided by Mccain campaign with evidence?

Please share proof.  Otherwise you're making up a conspiracy theory to try to defend a woefully unprepared lady here.  Also, Gibson threw a softball interview to mccain when he won the repub nomination.  I guess he's only a lib lie machine tool on odd-numbered months?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2008, 07:04:13 AM »
since you post this on getbig i assume there's a video out there when she's doing a most muscular?
Z

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2008, 07:06:08 AM »
Do you have proof of this?

Do you have the actual transcript of the entire interview, as recorded and provided by Mccain campaign with evidence?

Please share proof.  Otherwise you're making up a conspiracy theory to try to defend a woefully unprepared lady here.  Also, Gibson threw a softball interview to mccain when he won the repub nomination.  I guess he's only a lib lie machine tool on odd-numbered months?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2008, 07:07:27 AM »
She said "nucular." Twice.

I realized three things tonight. For one, if you are a McCain/Palin/Bush voter, you and I do not have a difference of opinion. We have a difference in brain power. Two, she really is as ignorant as I feared. And, three, she really is kinda hot. Basically, I want to have sex with her on my Barack Obama sheets while my wife reads aloud from the Constitution. (My wife is cool with this if I promise to "first wipe off Palin's tranny makeup." I married well.)

Now, I want to be clear and speak directly to those of you who LOVED that Palin interview. You're an idiot. I mean that. This is not one of those cases where we're going to agree to disagree. This isn't one of those situations where we debate it passionately and then walk away thinking that the other guy is wrong but argued well. I'm not going to think of you as a thoughtful but misguided person with different ideas who still really cares about the country and the world. No, sorry, not this time. This time, if you watched those interview excerpts and weren't scared out of your freakin' mind, then you're mentally ill, mentally disabled, or mentally disturbed. What you are NOT is responsible, informed, curious, thoughtful, mature, educated, empathetic, or remotely serious. I mean it.

But I like to think that anyone can change.

Stop voting for people you want to have a beer with. Stop voting for folksy. Stop voting for people who remind you of your neighbor. Stop voting for the ideologically intransigent, the staggeringly ignorant, and the blazingly incompetent.

Vote for someone smarter than you. Vote for someone who inspires you. Vote for someone who has not only traveled the world but who has also shown a deep understanding and compassion for it. The stakes are real and they're terrifyingly high. This election matters. It matters. It really matters. Let me say that one more time. This. Really. Matters.

interesting commentary from another forum