Author Topic: NASSER: 2004 NOC  (Read 8050 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: NASSER: 2004 NOC
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2017, 03:13:20 PM »
Shitty deal when he died. His rise and fall was pretty quick, sorta like Ronnie almost. Both were good bbers up till a certain point and then they had one year when they exploded and took things to a different level and then within 10 years both were done. Nasser's "next level" was 94 NOC and peaked 3years later in 97 maybe 98 and was effectively "done" by 03/04. Ronnies "next level" was 98 also at the NOC and peak was IMO the 03 Mr.O, but most would say 01 (also 3 years later), and was effectively done in 08 (also 10yrs later).

Actually, that's true for a lot of guys. Look at Flex wheeler you could say his Peak or whatever was around 93 and by 2003 he was done. Although he had that car accident and injuries and stuff that kind of threw off the time frame up a little bit but he may have also peaked let's see in 98 or 99 after his comeback in 96 three years prior.

The Nasser thing feels like it was just yesterday. I remember when my oldest son was just a baby back in 2000 4 taking him to my ex's work place so she could feed him and talking to one of her co-workers who knew I was a bodybuilder about the guy's wife who happened to be nasser's home health aide and what go to nasser's house everyday after his shoulder surgery to unpack the gauze from his shoulders and flush out the drain tubes that were still in his rear delts.. never would have imagined that for the next 10 years Nasser would continue to run 5,000 mg of testosterone per week and maintain a 300 plus body weight even though he was retired

... **Voice text fuxking up again** lol

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2017, 03:15:25 PM »
Shitty deal when he died. His rise and fall was pretty quick, sorta like Ronnie almost. Both were good bbers up till a certain point and then they had one year when they exploded and took things to a different level and then within 10 years both were done. Nasser's "next level" was 94 NOC and peaked 3years later in 97 maybe 98 and was effectively "done" by 03/04. Ronnies "next level" was 98 also at the NOC and peak was IMO the 03 Mr.O, but most would say 01 (also 3 years later), and was effectively done in 08 (also 10yrs later).

Actually, that's true for a lot of guys. Look at Flex wheeler you could say his Peak or whatever was around 93 and by 2003 he was done. Although he had that car accident and injuries and stuff that kind of threw off the time frame up a little bit but he may have also peaked let's see in 98 or 99 after his comeback in 96 three years prior.

The Nasser thing feels like it was just yesterday. I remember when my oldest son was just a baby back in 2000 4 taking him to my ex's work place so she could feed him and talking to one of her co-workers who knew I was a bodybuilder about the guy's wife who happened to be nasser's home health aide and what go to nasser's house everyday after his shoulder surgery to unpack the gauze from his shoulders and flush out the drain tubes that were still in his rear delts.. never would have imagined that for the next 10 years Nasser would continue to run 5,000 mg of testosterone per week and maintain a 300 plus body weight even though he was retired

... **Voice text fuxking up again** lol

hahaha, come on now that stretching it a bit.....

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2017, 03:17:08 PM »
I thought 95 was his breakout year. Thats when he came in noticeably bigger at the. Noc and made a splash at the olympia

Strongmanfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2017, 03:39:08 PM »
He's dead.

A beautiful man

Agreed. Saddens me so much. What happens when we die?  :-\

I don't want to die.

I feared for Nasser's health.

DarthSidious

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2017, 11:23:22 AM »
I thought 95 was his breakout year. Thats when he came in noticeably bigger at the. Noc and made a splash at the olympia

It was, but he was stupid big at the 94 NOC as well.  People often overlook that (and understandably so) because he wasn't as freaky and big at that year's Olympia.