Author Topic: Iraq, Christians forced to convert to Islam, then beheaded, including Children  (Read 35779 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
This is unacceptable.

The level of retardness of these humans is astonishing. Oh, and they obviously like to kill as their animal nature has took over.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
religion is fucking disgusting. May these retards be force fed pig.

sad to say that america caused this as a by product. We left a vacuum that has been filled by these creatures. At least Sadam was about law and order.
Total nonsense.

This is a product of a religion that teaches violence and promotes a culture of death as the highest honor.

Blaming the United States like Rand and Ron Paul do is pure stupidity.  This is the literal interpretation of what Islam is supposed to be about being carried out.  By blaming the United States you are giving these animals a free pass and placing emphasis on a false scapegoat.  Do you not believe these Islamists when they say they are doing it for the sake of Islam and in the name of god?

I find it abhorrent to blame anyone but their culture and religion for their actions.  This is where Rand and Ron Paul are complete poop.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Lol yes.... the Inquisition, anyone?
::)
I think they have moved beyond that at this point, genius.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Allahu Akbar!!!! 

Exactly. A few of these would calm them down for quite some time.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
This is unacceptable.

Terrible - amazing how calm the guy was at the end.

noc

• Getbig IV
When are you signing up for your jihad, apologist?

Why do you still claim Lifetime Natural (all caps haha) when you're clearly bloated on test there?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
The level of retardness of these humans is astonishing. Oh, and they obviously like to kill as their animal nature has took over.

MAN, GODS greatest Creation  :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Why do you still claim Lifetime Natural (all caps haha) when you're clearly bloated on test there?
Not only are you too stupid to see that I was all fat in that picture, you are also a self-admitted Islamist apologist.

Either way, you are a moron.

noc

• Getbig IV
Not only are you too stupid to see that I was all fat in that picture, you are also a self-admitted Islamist apologist.

Either way, you are a moron.

Can you provide us with a pretentious recipe to achieve such results?   :-*

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Religion of Peace  ::)

Islam is the biggest threat to Western Civilisation, they are trying to get Sharia law brought in in UK and Ireland now. Politicians are too afraid to say it is a religion which is backwards and its traditions have no place in a modern country. If you want to practise it, fine, but no burkha, no sharia law or any of that other bollox.

Uniting against Islam could be the thing that stops US and Russia and China coming to blows at some stage.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Can you provide us with a pretentious recipe to achieve such results?   :-*
Sorry no.  :-\

You are beyond repair.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Religion of Peace  ::)

Islam is the biggest threat to Western Civilisation, they are trying to get Sharia law brought in in UK and Ireland now. Politicians are too afraid to say it is a religion which is backwards and its traditions have no place in a modern country. If you want to practise it, fine, but no burkha, no sharia law or any of that other bollox.

Uniting against Islam could be the thing that stops US and Russia and China coming to blows at some stage.
Why do you suppose that Big Ro is oblivious to all of this?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
I think they have moved beyond that at this point, genius.

There are still plenty of deplorable things being done today, all in the name of Christianity.  Most religions will have that effect on people

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
You don't get war.  These Iraqis have been put through hell over the last couple of decades.  The amount of death and destruction caused by the USA will haunt the iraqis for generations.  At this point beheading is nothing to them.  After seeing their families raped, burned, blown up and disintegrated by the USA they don't give a fuck anymore.  You beat someone down enough and they just become animalistic.
Yeah, that's right, take no responsibility for your own life. From a Muslim perspective, IT'S ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSES FAULT.  Muslims never cease playing the victim, which is ironic considering they worship the masculine.  Watching the Muslim world is painful, it's like watching a grown man sob, snivel and weep.
V

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
There are still plenty of deplorable things being done today, all in the name of Christianity.  Most religions will have that effect on people

Can you name them and if you can, would it be comparable to this? I don't like bashing Islam because I have several Muslim friends and they are decent people, but you can't defend this kind of behaviour.
I mean, more people have probably been killed by ISIS in a single day then were killed during the entire Spanish Inquisition.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

What you have to understand is that Islam is not only a religion but a political ideology.  There in dwells the direct threat against democracy.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V

You do know Sacha Baron Cohen is a Jew, and he does the satirical anti-semitic bits to highlight the deep prejudices the average person has against the Jew and how accepted it is. (and to make fun of his audience as well).  It's aim is to get people to lower their guard and expose their own prejudice, which proved remarkably effective seeing you posted the video thinking it a funny song for all the wrong reasons.
V

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
There are still plenty of deplorable things being done today, all in the name of Christianity.  Most religions will have that effect on people

There is much in Christendom that the Christ would not approve of.  What you see going on in the world of Islam, the death and destruction, the raping of women and children and all the rest of the evil?

Mohammed approved.

As John would say, Muslims kill because of their faith, Christians die for theirs.  The message of Mohammed is one of submission and death.  That of the Christ?  You already know but more than likely despise it because it is against your choice.

And it is your right to refuse His message.  Just try that with Islam.  Go ahead.  Go to a mosque in an Islamic state and belittle their profit then refuse to convert.  Or convert for that matter, the end will be the same.  Your end.

Do so here in America and you will be asked to leave church grounds.  Refuse and you will be made to leave by law enforcement. 

Again, be well.

Regardless, I bear you no ill will.  Be well.

noc

• Getbig IV
You do know Sacha Baron Cohen is a Jew, and he does the satirical anti-semitic bits to highlight the deep prejudices the average person has against the Jew and how accepted it is. (and to make fun of his audience as well)

Really?

You're telling me Ali G is a fucking JEW?!  ::)

How's the pedo thing going?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Really?

If he were a pedo that would make it more inline with Islam.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Really?

lol.   You get turned on by prepubescent girls danging and you have the gall to call me a pedo.  You support the Islamic cause, meaning you also support pedophilia. You can try and throw off all you like, but the things you stand for give you away.
V

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Why do you suppose that Big Ro is oblivious to all of this?

They're very different situations and he is entitled to his opinion. Many Irish people, and the media are the source of a lot if it, see the Israel/Palestine issue the same as Ireland and the UK in terms of a powerful country oppressing a smaller one. Israel does take the piss at times with settlements and the extent of its attacks but Hamas are terrorists and they incite the violence that is killing their own people. Different people can view that situation from differing perspectives, what many do not acknowledge is that Israel is about the only true democracy with human rights in that whole region, is surrounded by despotic theocracies that want to destroy it, yet they always cite Israel for human rights abuses, war crimes etc.

This is different. These are radical Islamists killing everyone who is less moderate than their retarded interpretation of Islam. Problem is you see this with Boko Haram, Talehban and all the other Muslim groups. It isn't isolated, it is a product of the religion. Yet what were Amnesty International piping up about the other day? Nigerian Army killing 16 Boko Haram militants while searching for the 200+ missing school children they abducted. The Geneva Convention and other rules of war were agreed by somewhat civilised countries; you can't apply the same standards dealing with this scum.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
lol.   You get turned on by prepubescent girls danging and you have the gall to call me a pedo.  You support the Islamic cause, meaning you also support pedophilia. You can try and throw off all you like, but the things you stand for give you away.
He is absolutely disgusting.