Author Topic: List of HRT offices  (Read 2351 times)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
List of HRT offices
« on: June 27, 2008, 01:00:30 AM »
Is there a list of HRT friendly physicians somewhere by state or city.  I am coming up empty trying to find one in my city.  Seems most are online.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: List of HRT offices
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 03:13:23 AM »
It's not good to list the clinics on the boards.  They have enough of LEs interest already without us highlighting their existance.

Enter "HRT" and "YOUR CITY NAME" in Google.  It's as simple as that.

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 09:18:08 AM »
It doesn't necessarily need to be in your city as most are licensed in all 50 states. They will look at your most recent medical records(physical needs to be up to date within 1 year), and run your blood work. Some will even send you a web cam so they can consult with you face to face.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 02:41:45 PM »
It doesn't necessarily need to be in your city as most are licensed in all 50 states. They will look at your most recent medical records(physical needs to be up to date within 1 year), and run your blood work. Some will even send you a web cam so they can consult with you face to face.

I'd focus more on doctors that deal with AIDS wasting and such.  They are usually more open minded than even HRT doctors.  From my experience a lot of HRT doctors are a-holes when they find out you are going to them because you want to put on muscle. 

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 04:27:01 PM »
lol...I think I'll pass strolling into an Aids clinic.  When I had blood work done a few years ago my doctor said it was in normal range.  Well shit...we all know the normal range is pretty wide gap.  When I went on a short 10 week cycle I felt kickass.  Then all the trouble hit shortly after with the busts so there was no way I was going to take a chance anymore and was not crazy about getting UG again anyway.  So I have been clean for awhile.  I want to do it legit really.  My doc said he could give me the rub on.... ::).  I am nearing that 40 year old mark so I thought it would be easier to find or convince a liberal doc.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 05:02:00 PM »

Right, but for what kind of price break at what script doses?

If you're looking at 200MG Cypionate eow, you're screwed.

That's on the conservative side, but even if they give him 200MG ew, that's still weak.

I don't like HRT because it's really just a money machine, inefficient for what you're actually getting out of it.

If having a legal script is worth that price, so be it.

If I do HRT eventually, it will be just a front for the illegal gear that I do have.   ;D

lol...I think I'll pass strolling into an Aids clinic.  When I had blood work done a few years ago my doctor said it was in normal range.  Well shit...we all know the normal range is pretty wide gap.  When I went on a short 10 week cycle I felt kickass.  Then all the trouble hit shortly after with the busts so there was no way I was going to take a chance anymore and was not crazy about getting UG again anyway.  So I have been clean for awhile.  I want to do it legit really.  My doc said he could give me the rub on.... ::).  I am nearing that 40 year old mark so I thought it would be easier to find or convince a liberal doc.

I love this shit!   ;D

Your doc is willing to give you androgel, which won't do shit, but isn't willing to give you injectible test which WILL be beneficial.

To give you an idea of how weak the androgel is, a source I know uses three of the packets as a pre-workout boost. 

He says it feels great......but strictly as a pre-workout supplement.

That a joke, considering the fact that Androgel is a prescribed HRT remedy.

I suggest you switch your primary care provider from him to an endocrinologist who does this for a living.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 05:31:00 PM »
div is right!
you are gay.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 05:51:59 PM »
div is right!

........as the worm turns.   ;D

DIV

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2008, 05:53:55 PM »
good to have you back div....

very knowledgeable!
you are gay.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2008, 06:34:52 PM »

I love this shit!   ;D

Your doc is willing to give you androgel, which won't do shit, but isn't willing to give you injectible test which WILL be beneficial.

To give you an idea of how weak the androgel is, a source I know uses three of the packets as a pre-workout boost. 

He says it feels great......but strictly as a pre-workout supplement.

That a joke, considering the fact that Androgel is a prescribed HRT remedy.

I suggest you switch your primary care provider from him to an endocrinologist who does this for a living.

DIV

He used to prescribe diet pills like candy but He got into some legal problems and almost lost his license so I am sure he is very cautious now.  Some fat bitch had some heart problems and he got sued.  Yeah...of course it was the Phen Phen... ::)

I have used androgel before and you can notice a difference in a few weeks using 3 or 4 a day but NOTHING like 500mg wk.

Is there a limit on the doseage on androgel type products?  Can it be made stronger by a UG?  Seems that it could be but I am not a chemist...lol.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2008, 07:01:14 PM »
He used to prescribe diet pills like candy but He got into some legal problems and almost lost his license so I am sure he is very cautious now.  Some fat bitch had some heart problems and he got sued.  Yeah...of course it was the Phen Phen... ::)

I have used androgel before and you can notice a difference in a few weeks using 3 or 4 a day but NOTHING like 500mg wk.

Is there a limit on the doseage on androgel type products?  Can it be made stronger by a UG?  Seems that it could be but I am not a chemist...lol.

No, the androgel products are what they are.

I think you need to change your PC to an endocrinologist.

DIV

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2008, 07:08:25 PM »

DIV

cool....I will do that.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2008, 03:24:24 AM »
No, the androgel products are what they are.

DIV

There is plenty of test in those packets, but only about 5% absorbs into the skin/body.  For example, my doc gave me the 50mg packets at one point.  They actually each contain 1 Gram of Test, but only 5% or 50mg absorbs into the body.

There must be a way to increase the absorption ratio...What's that stuff used with Fina pellets to cause absorption?  Would that work? 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2008, 02:42:24 PM »
There is plenty of test in those packets, but only about 5% absorbs into the skin/body.  For example, my doc gave me the 50mg packets at one point.  They actually each contain 1 Gram of Test, but only 5% or 50mg absorbs into the body.

There must be a way to increase the absorption ratio...What's that stuff used with Fina pellets to cause absorption?  Would that work? 

DMSO.........but I don't know if that would help in the case of Androgel.

I would only use it if a doc game me some samples.

Perhaps before sex to increase my endurance.    :D

DIV

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2008, 02:53:28 PM »

if guys are using 4-5 per day and they thought it would be cool to use dmso or thermomucase 9spelling?)...something that enhanced absorbtion....and it gave 100% absorbtion !!!  :o   4-5 GRAMS  per day !!!   oh yeah !!  ;D

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2008, 04:18:11 PM »
Yes I was reading on DMSO but didn't find any before and after results pertaining to blood work on regular androgel or Testim and then with the DMSO.

I forgot what forum but people were saying to apply to the balls... :D.  They must have some big balls cuz that one packet has alot of gel....but they said the absorption rate is much greater.  However , again,  no evidence that shows an increase.  Just theory.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2008, 04:39:30 PM »
Yes I was reading on DMSO but didn't find any before and after results pertaining to blood work on regular androgel or Testim and then with the DMSO.

I forgot what forum but people were saying to apply to the balls... :D.  They must have some big balls cuz that one packet has alot of gel....but they said the absorption rate is much greater.  However , again,  no evidence that shows an increase.  Just theory.
i think they apply it to the balls because it makes them infertile