Author Topic: Marcel Vogel worked at Ibm smart man learned about crystals  (Read 496 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
when the quartz crystals were brought near water changes happend

thats all i will say since my threads get deleted or move

im thinking of reducing the amounts of words until my posts become permenant here then i will reveal more
A

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
Re: Marcel Vogel worked at Ibm smart man learned about crystals
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 03:04:51 PM »
when the quartz crystals were brought near water changes happend

thats all i will say since my threads get deleted or move

im thinking of reducing the amounts of words until my posts become permenant here then i will reveal more

FREE THEIR MINDS MR. CHAMPIONS, FREE THEM!

In the 1970’s Marcel did pioneering work in man-plant communication experiments. This led him to the study of quartz crystals and the creation of a faceted crystal that is now known as the Vogel-cut® crystal. The Vogel-cut®  crystal is an instrument that serves to store, amplify, convert, and cohere subtle energies.

Marcel’s research into the therapeutic application of quartz crystals led him to the investigation of the relationship between crystals and water. He discovered that he could structure water by spinning it around a tuned crystal, altering many of the characteristics of the water and converting it into an information storage system.

The results of these experiments showed that:

1)  water spinning in a coil generates a weak, but measurable field
2)  crystals of quartz can be charged with “information” and tuned to the fields generated by spinning water
3)  a critical charge is required for “information transfer” to occur (i.e. 1 - 4 passes around the crystal)
4)  this number of passes can be modified by the programming of the crystals
5)  more than one operator is possible
6)  the program transfer is a resonance transfer with no loss in the original program after hundreds of experiments have been done with the system
7)  water is made to be a permanent magnet.  This field remains constant after the water stops spinning and can be removed by the application of a bulk  demagnetizer.

The basic changes noted in water after being spun around an appropriately charged Vogel- cut® crystal were as follows:

1)  decreased surface tension
2)  the appearance of two new bands of light in the infra- red and ultra-violet spectrum indicating a stretching of molecular bonding of the water.  This is indicative of more energy and a new information in the water
3)  the conductivity of the water increases
4)  the pH of the water can be altered up to 3 points, an increase in acidity or alkalinity
5)  the freezing point of the water could drop to as low as -30 degrees C
6)  a significant number of the molecules would become aligned in micro-clusters or molecular chains; orderly, systematic and repeating patterns. The water has become a liquid crystal system capable of storing information

According to Marcel:

“This structuring is best assayed with a UV spectro-photometer where one finds an increase in UV absorption due to an increase in the water bonding from the water forming chains on itself.  The magnetic moment of this structured water is increased by 0.07 gauss and there is also an increase in the pH and dielectric conductivity.  Boiling of the water after structuring shows no change in the UV spectrum, so one can conclude that a permanent chemical change has taken place.  When a drop of this structured silica water is dried on a slide and compared with untreated silica water, the photomicrographs show the formation of needle-like silica crystals in the structured water drop while the untreated water dried to an amorphous mass of silica gel.  This shows that the process of structuring water produces a structuring or ordering effect on the solutes in solution.”8

The crystal, in this case was programmed with the intent of unconditional love.  The water could be programmed with specific information depending upon the nature of the information programmed into the crystal.  If, for example, the crystal was programmed with a sedative, the water would take on this characteristic or vibration.  Drinking the water would induce sleep or deep relaxation.

Practical applications of this process include agriculture, the preservation of  foods, as well as potential uses for healing.
The energetic patterns of a fertilizing agent can be stored in a crystal and then transferred into water.  The water is then used to irrigate plants.  We have found on a small scale experimentation that plants treated in this way show significant growth increase compared to untreated plants.

Although in most cases it was found that water generated a weak magnetic field, on one occasion a different effect was noted.  Normally the effects noted above were attained by circulating water through a Pyrex glass tube coiled seven clockwise turns, around a Vogel-cut® crystal.  By reversing the position of the crystal so that the firing tip was pointed upwards, an energy was released that lifted Marcel off the floor and flung him to the wall.  He was standing approximately three feet away from the apparatus when this happened.  Afterwards his eyes were burned as if from intense radiation.  

The Vogel Crystal Cut allegedly focuses "universal life force" by concentrating it and transforming it to a higher level or vibration. Vogel crystals are said to be cut to the extremely precise angle of 51 degrees 51 minutes and 51 seconds, which is also claimed as the precise angle of the sides of the Great Pyramid of Giza. The crystal is further designed along the geometry of the Tree of Life symbol. Its design is said to have come to him in a dream.

Seen the movie Pi, fellas? The fabric of the universe is mathematical vibration. Mr. Champions, these mere apes cannot possibly comprehend what you are trying to show them.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 04:33:17 PM »
Very interesting - vibration seems to be the key to the universe.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 04:40:44 PM »
Very interesting - vibration seems to be the key to the universe.
Every word, consonant, color has a vibration.
You can float objects with sound waves---people have done experiments with cups. Get the right frequency, and you can float a cup.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 06:33:26 PM »
I thought this thread was about "The Great Mars"/Tito.  :(