Author Topic: Tyson vs. Paul  (Read 11927 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Tyson vs. Paul
« Reply #150 on: March 15, 2024, 02:41:50 PM »
Mike's getting slept if it's for real.  Write it down.  BOOM!!

Fuck off Abe.hahaha.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #151 on: March 15, 2024, 08:06:18 PM »
Put your money where your mouth is Abe!

If it somehow ends up being a legit boxing match with 3 minutes rounds, regulation gloves and no head gear, I'll gladly do so.  On a serious not, you guys have to let go of this Tyson fantasy.  He's almost 60.  Hasn't won a fight in over 20 years.  He never got his mojo back after Buster Douglass stood up to him.  I happen to be a fan of Mike Tyson the person.  He's overcome a lot and seems to be in a good head space.  Believe me, I think he's a top ten-ish heavyweight of all time and don't want to see him losing to Jake Paul.  This needs to go away.   

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: March 15, 2024, 10:23:38 PM »
If it somehow ends up being a legit boxing match with 3 minutes rounds, regulation gloves and no head gear, I'll gladly do so.  On a serious not, you guys have to let go of this Tyson fantasy.  He's almost 60.  Hasn't won a fight in over 20 years.  He never got his mojo back after Buster Douglass stood up to him.  I happen to be a fan of Mike Tyson the person.  He's overcome a lot and seems to be in a good head space.  Believe me, I think he's a top ten-ish heavyweight of all time and don't want to see him losing to Jake Paul.  This needs to go away.

Abe - Tyson ain’t losing to Jake Paul. If I had to bet 5 mil if Tyson wins and my cock and balls ripped off with a grinder if Tyson loses - I take that bet and double down if possible!

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #153 on: March 15, 2024, 10:51:05 PM »
It's going to be staged. It's going to be like that Tyson and Roy Jones Jr. fight a few years ago. It's a way for both to make a fortune.  These 'celebrity' boxing matches with these youtubers like the Paul brothers, KS1, ex mma guys, ex athletes, like that basketball clown, aren't too far off from a WWE match as it is. There's no way in hell Mike Tyson is going to lose to Paul but FFS Mike is pushing 60. Its guaranteed to be a farce. But a money making farce.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: March 16, 2024, 12:12:22 PM »
Abe - Tyson ain’t losing to Jake Paul. If I had to bet 5 mil if Tyson wins and my cock and balls ripped off with a grinder if Tyson loses - I take that bet and double down if possible!

Hahaha. thank you.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: March 16, 2024, 12:52:19 PM »

Abe how do you rate Paul as a fighter? Is he pro level competitor? What is his comparison?

Tyson isn’t old Holyfield, I know the RJJ wasn’t a competitive fight by any stretch of the imagination but Mike can still take a shot. Do you think Paul will knock him out, or out point him?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #156 on: March 16, 2024, 01:24:58 PM »

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: March 16, 2024, 05:44:31 PM »
Great workout footage but remember that Tyson looked unstoppable in training footage before he lost his fights. Punching bags don't punch back.

Where is the sparring footage?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #158 on: March 16, 2024, 05:47:53 PM »
Abe how do you rate Paul as a fighter? Is he pro level competitor? What is his comparison?

Tyson isn’t old Holyfield, I know the RJJ wasn’t a competitive fight by any stretch of the imagination but Mike can still take a shot. Do you think Paul will knock him out, or out point him?

You gotta be joking dude

If this will be a real fight and not staged Tyson would fucking destroy him even at his "old" age

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: March 17, 2024, 12:24:32 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #160 on: March 17, 2024, 12:34:52 AM »

Legs now look better than when he ws young. With roids he wold be stacked.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: March 17, 2024, 12:50:00 AM »
Legs now look better than when he ws young. With roids he wold be stacked.
He probably is on something.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #162 on: March 17, 2024, 01:27:52 AM »
I would almost pay money to see Tyson destroy Jake Paul and giving him career-ending/life-changing injuries.

Outta respect for wes of course, since Samson isn't as tall as he was cracked up to be
Q

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #163 on: March 17, 2024, 02:23:51 AM »
He probably is on something.

A slight dose for sure but I doubt he's on a profound stack - he has always been thickly muscled.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #164 on: March 17, 2024, 09:43:28 AM »
 :D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #165 on: March 17, 2024, 05:31:02 PM »

I rate Paul similar to how I rated JC Chavez Jr. when he first started.  Neither guy had amateur backgrounds to speak of so their 1st couple years as pros had to be taken slowly.  Jake has solid boxing skills and he's a legit professional boxer.  He has an athletic background, takes boxing very seriously and is a notorious gym rat/hard worker.  I think he can be a top 20 guy @ cruiserweight and that he will sneak up on someone at some point in the top 10-15.  Chavez Jr. won a recognized middleweight belt and has a very solid win over formidable Andy Lee.  I think if Jake continues to progress and take the sport seriously, with the right match making, grabbing an alphabet belt is the ceiling. 

How do we know he isn't old Holyfield?  Because he couldn't or wouldn't knock out Roy Jones who since 2004 gets knocked out by everyone? 

My prediction is that this fight ends up not happening or becomes a clown fight with giant gloves, head gear or some other gimmick.  It's a travesty if Texas or anyone else sanctions it.  That being said, I think Jake plays it very safe for 2 rounds and starts putting it on Tyson in round 3.  He won't knock Tyson out cold but I say he stops him anytime from the 8th round on. 

Mike is and always has been the ultimate front runner.  He takes his beatings like a man but unlike Holyfield who never stopped trying to win fights, Mike was happy to take a beating and survive.  He lacked heart in that sense. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: March 18, 2024, 12:34:14 AM »
A slight dose for sure but I doubt he's on a profound stack - he has always been thickly muscled.
If he chose bodybuilding over boxing he would have been huge.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #167 on: March 18, 2024, 03:56:47 AM »
                        This is just MY theory on Iron Mike. I believe he was the greatest heavyweight of my time and possibly all time. Just skill and brute power. But this is what I think happened.  Mike couldn't be beat. No one could make money betting because they knew he was always going to win.  So in MY opinion they came up with the whole "lose" to buster douglas ( basically a unknown) . And then the bullshit prison sentence for rape ( which he did NOT rape that bitch) . So then when he came back people could make money on bets etc.  Don King was involved and he is as corrupt as Joe Biden. Maybe worse.
                      Whenever there is money to made there is corruption. But this is where "they" fucked up.  Mike's old and original trainer Cus Damato ( spelled wrong) said Mike has to keep fighting often to keep his mind right.  He was right. Mike was a beast up until King got involved and then the big once a year paydays etc. Mike lost his love of fighting and reverted back to being " street thug" mike. Then he was beatable. He just didn't want it anymore. Had cuz lived longer we would have seen a Mike Tyson that was going to  probably still have the title! lol.
                          So in MY opinion this fight will not be anything other than a show. Both fighters will get in some punches etc and try to make it legit. Paul probably has it written in the contract that he can do his best to beat Mike but Mike can't do his best ( knock the little worm fucker out in 30 seconds) If it was a real fight Iron Mike would do just that. Mike might be almost 60 but if he got " the eye of the tiger " back ( and I hope he did) then this fight will be over in seconds. Well maybe minutes because Mike will still have to be cautious .  I hope it is a real fight.  Go get him Mike!!!!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #168 on: March 18, 2024, 01:09:46 PM »
Mike still a beast, breh

&ab_channel=AKHiTV
Q

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #170 on: March 18, 2024, 01:29:23 PM »

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: March 18, 2024, 01:51:43 PM »

Haha, I laugh but it’s prob in the works. Also I would put my money on Clint.

Dorian Cutler

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #172 on: March 18, 2024, 02:46:49 PM »

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: March 18, 2024, 02:56:20 PM »

i agree people seem to forget he lost 3 out of his last "real fights" and quit in his last two fights he is by no means the goat like he claims lennox lewis took his soul

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: March 19, 2024, 12:44:00 AM »
Clint hasn't looked that young in years.