Author Topic: NO MORE DIET!!!  (Read 2031 times)

GR

• Getbig II
NO MORE DIET!!!
« on: October 12, 2007, 02:32:43 PM »
After seeing the videos and pictures of the 2007 Olympia,i realised that all the top names have stopped dieting for contests and rely only on drugs.Noone was peeled or had that extreme look that comes from extreme bodybuilding dieting(like the competitors looked in the 90's).They have stopped fighting to achieve their best,they do it because of the contracts and they know the winners before they get onstage.Its  pathetic,and we care about that stuff,why?
TEAM NASSER!

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
Re: NO MORE DIET!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 02:35:05 PM »
What are you talking about G?

Jay was ripped to shreds.  Hydroxycut kicks ass!

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 02:40:26 PM »
Spaghetti all the way!OFFSEASON  and he won the O,ridicilous!
TEAM NASSER!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 02:41:32 PM »
What are you talking about G?

Jay was ripped to shreds.  Hydroxycut kicks ass!

SOFT AS A BABY'S ASS....
C

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 02:47:23 PM »
His shouldnt win a local show with this look!What was he thinking?
TEAM NASSER!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2007, 02:48:51 PM »
I can't believe he Won the O looking like that ...  :-X

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2007, 02:51:36 PM »
But iam not talking about Jay only,i mean did you see Victor,he's a joke too.Really,what do you like about him,his condition or his ugly structure,he cant even do a lat spread properly!
TEAM NASSER!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2007, 02:54:30 PM »
But iam not talking about Jay only,i mean did you see Victor,he's a joke too.Really,what do you like about him,his condition or his ugly structure,he cant even do a lat spread properly!

And I thought I was the ONLY person here at GetBig that felt this way ! I saw Vic Guest Pose this past April ... to say I was disgusted with his Physique would be a MAJOR UNDERSTATEMENT ! The only time I was a fan of Vic's Physique was when he first turned Pro. He looked AWESOME then !

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2007, 02:55:20 PM »
Only Dennis and Dexter looked good but even they could look better.
TEAM NASSER!

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2007, 03:00:01 PM »
Only Dennis and Dexter looked good but even they could look better.

Yes, I too agree that they could have been leaner and more shapely. 

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2007, 03:00:46 PM »
Anyone from the 90's looked better than all of the competitors in this years lineup,from the 80's too.Worst Olympia ever.
TEAM NASSER!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2007, 03:01:47 PM »
And I thought I was the ONLY person here at GetBig that felt this way ! I saw Vic Guest Pose this past April ... to say I was disgusted with his Physique would be a MAJOR UNDERSTATEMENT ! The only time I was a fan of Vic's Physique was when he first turned Pro. He looked AWESOME then !

yep he was awesome at that first NOC

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2007, 03:28:59 PM »
Anyone from the 90's looked better than all of the competitors in this years lineup,from the 80's too.Worst Olympia ever.

Ok ... NOW your just being a little Melodramatic. You think " anyone " could beat " all the competitors in this years lineup " ? COME ON, MAN ! Choose your words, carefully ! Personally, I prefer yesteryear's Physiques as opposed to Today's ... so, in that respect, I understand where you're coming from ... but, COME ON, MAN ! Your being a little too harsh, in my opinion.  ::)

The Coach

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2007, 07:34:34 PM »
Bottomline........."If you don't feel like shit, you didn't diet hard enough"  These guys rely more on cutting supps rather than diet. If I were taking insulin then having carbs right after it, I feel pretty damn good as well.

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2007, 07:40:52 PM »
I've dieted down to 4,5%bf,at 5'9" i was 187pounds and i felt like i was a deadman,and i did that only for myself.So i imagine that someone going to the Olympia should go beyond that 100 times.
TEAM NASSER!

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2007, 07:49:47 PM »
lets see this 4.5% claim, not buying it
its comin today

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2007, 07:55:06 PM »
first i dont know how to post pictures and second i post from work and i dont have the equipment to do it.But anyway i dont have to prove anything to you,i've been into bb for years and i've done a lot,when i used to diet i would go very extreme,i wish i could post the pictures,then you wouldnt say a thing.
TEAM NASSER!

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2007, 05:29:16 PM »
first i dont know how to post pictures and second i post from work and i dont have the equipment to do it.But anyway i dont have to prove anything to you,i've been into bb for years and i've done a lot,when i used to diet i would go very extreme,i wish i could post the pictures,then you wouldnt say a thing.

not surprised, there seems to be a direct correlation between massive strength claims/perfect physiques and inabilities to purchase digital cameras.   i hear the journal Science is publishing a study on this soon, should be an interesting read
its comin today

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2007, 05:33:29 PM »
well my friend,i dont care what do you think,i know.That is enough for me.
TEAM NASSER!