Author Topic: Dennis Wolf & Ronnie Coleman's back comparison at FIBO 2008  (Read 11295 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Dennis Wolf & Ronnie Coleman's back comparison at FIBO 2008
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2008, 07:03:35 PM »
To me Wolf looks better at shows.  I saw precontest stuff of him and I never would have expected him to be so close at the olympia.
Agree,Ive seen alot of his guest posing stuff and come time for the shows he looks like a differant monster

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2008, 07:18:18 PM »
Agree,Ive seen alot of his guest posing stuff and come time for the shows he looks like a differant monster

same is true of Phil Heath

he looks biggest when in contest condition and under the bright lights

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2008, 08:30:05 PM »
hahaha Poor Ron..
Ron has a deformed back and a fat ass , Wolff looks perfect.

Though imagine if you could combine these two freaks togeather.Ron at his best on Wolffs frame, :o

Can you imagine if Ronnie had a waist and structure Of Dennis oh and not a fat ass  :D

Ronnie actually has a better structure, and he had a smaller waist back in 1997 than Wolf does and looked 10 times better. Wolf's structure ain't the best. His lat's are too high,  and he's missing a lower back :-\

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2008, 08:37:56 PM »
Ronnie actually has a better structure, and he had a smaller waist back in 1997 than Wolf does and looked 10 times better. Wolf's structure ain't the best. His lat's are too high,  and he's missing a lower back :-\
when and if wolf can build s decent lower back he should be unstoppable, but when he turns around he does need some work to go. Amazing front needs to imporve his lower back
there's no magic pills... just needles

vascularity1

• Getbig I
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2008, 08:42:04 PM »
I sure hope ronnie can do good in a come back :-\

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2008, 08:47:56 PM »
I sure hope ronnie can do good in a come back :-\

hi Brian Dobson

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2008, 08:55:30 PM »
Wolf is easily #1 in the world, but we all know BB is fixed.  Hell Armin, that other German dude who trains at Milos' gym is easily #2 in the world.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2008, 08:56:41 PM »
Wait till showtime bro,just as cutler looks great leading into the show he looks like shit when he steps on stage..Wolf will look the best on show day. 8)
He will look great no doubt but he won't have the density and thickness that other O winners have had. Wolf has a great taper but doesn't have the thickness that Cutler has. I do think all things considered Wolf should beat Cutler but most likely wont unless he absolutely murders Cutler, and that includes thickness.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2008, 09:06:51 PM »
He will look great no doubt but he won't have the density and thickness that other O winners have had. Wolf has a great taper but doesn't have the thickness that Cutler has. I do think all things considered Wolf should beat Cutler but most likely wont unless he absolutely murders Cutler, and that includes thickness.

Cutler's thickness makes him blocky and squat looking

Wolf has a fresh physique