Author Topic: Obama 3 Pointer!  (Read 5512 times)

Moosejay

Re: Obama 3 Pointer!
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2008, 05:50:15 PM »
No its just the way mccain smug ass attitude was when he said it.   And now the Iraq PM agrees with Obama 16 month time table for withdraw from Iraq ;D.  Looks like Obama was right once again!! 8)

The ENTIRE Middle East will be dancing around the fountains of Italy if BO gets in.

Open terrorist season with the dems

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2008, 05:51:09 PM »
No its just the way mccain smug ass attitude was when he said it.   And now the Iraq PM agrees with Obama 16 month time table for withdraw from Iraq ;D.  Looks like Obama was right once again!! 8)

Today, we have Obama, Iraq's leader, and now the WHITE HOUSE agreeing to a timeline/time horizon for leaving that nation.  Condi Rice reinforced it on CNN yesterday.

Mccain is in a tough spot now.  He refuses to change positions - saying "residual forces should be in there for years" today on NBC, I think it was, that I saw him on this AM.  He's at odds with iraq, Obama, Bush, and the majority of Americans.  Tough spot.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2008, 05:51:39 PM »
No.  neither was a big deal.

But mccain looks worse, because he was lecturing obama on having a grasp on the region, then showed a big mental error.  If obama had been dissing the crap out of mccain on stateside domestic knowledge and said 57, it'd be equally hilarious.

The fact that mccaain was chiding obama for being a dumbass (which in many aspect he is!), then making a dumbass glaring error, well, it's a little worse.  You can admit that much, right?

did you just call Obama a "dumbass" :o

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2008, 05:51:55 PM »
No.  neither was a big deal.

But mccain looks worse, because he was lecturing obama on having a grasp on the region, then showed a big mental error.  If obama had been dissing the crap out of mccain on stateside domestic knowledge and said 57, it'd be equally hilarious.

The fact that mccaain was chiding obama for being a dumbass (which in many aspect he is!), then making a dumbass glaring error, well, it's a little worse.  You can admit that much, right?

I can admit that no problem. You know I think both candidates are as shitty as they come.

- Team Military Junta!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2008, 05:53:11 PM »
The ENTIRE Middle East will be dancing around the fountains of Italy if BO gets in.

Obama advocates marching into pakistan and killing Bin Laden.
McCain refuses to enter their region.

This directly contradicts what you said.  People in pakistan are rooting for mccain, as they'll stay just as safe as they've been for the last 7 years, since bush refuses to go into that region.  Obama, on the other hand, doesn't fvcking care about "disrupting their lives", and will send 5000 men, or an entire brigade, into those mountains to kill bin laden in his hiding spot.

Do you wish to change your statement, at least on pakistan, moose?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2008, 05:54:18 PM »
did you just call Obama a "dumbass" :o

obama is naive. IMO Hilary was a stronger candidate.  Just as I believe Romney was stronger than mccain.  however, they will both be surrounded by hundreds of foreign policy advisers if they win, so they can't break things too bad ;)

Moosejay

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2008, 05:57:12 PM »
Obama advocates marching into pakistan and killing Bin Laden.
McCain refuses to enter their region.

I will take John's years of being imprisoned as his word anyday re military issues

This directly contradicts what you said.  People in pakistan are rooting for mccain, as they'll stay just as safe as they've been for the last 7 years, since bush refuses to go into that region.  Obama, on the other hand, doesn't fvcking care about "disrupting their lives", and will send 5000 men, or an entire brigade, into those mountains to kill bin laden in his hiding spot.

So he says.

As you know, politicians lie, or, at best, break promises

Do you wish to change your statement, at least on pakistan, moose?

Hell, I don't know!

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2008, 06:00:17 PM »
YOU LOVE THE SHIT HOLE THAT AMERICA IS?????

spend one week anywhere in the world, even in europe, you fucking retard.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2008, 06:29:52 PM »
Former Georgia Senator Sam Nunn also made a mental mistake regarding Czechoslovakia, and he's an expert - BFD.

Regarding Obama, those scenes from Iraq are promotional ads, not news reports (as reported on NBC).  This stuff is coming from the Obama camp, not the AP, etc.  He's controlling the news - what is shown and what is not shown.  It is essentially a political ad.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2008, 06:37:11 PM »

Obama is left-handed??

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2008, 06:42:16 PM »
I hope I posted this picture in the correct forum...This is the bodybuilding gossip and opinion section, isn't it?

But just in case it isn't,  Obama does suck and I am not thrilled with McCain :P

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2008, 06:42:57 PM »
Who wouldn't want this guy to be president!

Even the Europeans love him!, John has his work cut out for him :P

Aren't you canadian?
follow the arrows

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2008, 06:48:03 PM »
Aren't you canadian?

When Obama becomes Pres it will impact the world not the Americans. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2008, 06:57:29 PM »

Correct.  If some madman took over Mexico or Cuba, I'd be concerned living in the USA.

Regarding Obama, those scenes from Iraq are promotional ads, not news reports (as reported on NBC).  This stuff is coming from the Obama camp, not the AP, etc.  He's controlling the news - what is shown and what is not shown.  It is essentially a political ad.

Correct.  Mccain dared him to go on a trip of the middle east - even offerred to "be his guide" on thie trip.  Obama took the dare.  Mccain didn't invite the media along with him.  Obama did.  it's that simple.  They accepted.

mccain shouldn't have dared obama to go.
Mccain should have invited the media to attend with him, if he wanted this kind of coverage.  of COURSE it'll be the head news story when your head anchor is having fun in Camp obama.

Obama is one cold-blooded dude.  icing that 3-pointer... he played bball 3 times a day right before this trip.  You KNOW he was simply getting in the groove to be able to nail a 3, under all that pressure, on the first try.   he's a 47 year old man. 
He ruthlessly dispatched of hilary, and is playing the media like a fiddle now.  he's up by 106 electoral votes in state-by-state polling.

If he does become president, I think he'll use that same cold-blooded ice-water veins to pinkmist bin laden, salp iran into settling down, etc.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2008, 07:00:15 PM »
lol! Iraq / Pakistan border

what a dumb fuck.. hahahaha
TEAM WOLF

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2008, 07:00:23 PM »
I wonder if The Coach is a grandmaster in the KKK.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2008, 07:01:36 PM »
I wonder if The Coach is a grandmaster in the KKK.
Klueless Klan of Koaches
follow the arrows

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2008, 07:09:37 PM »
im going to the driving range later

Whose butt will you be driving  ::)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2008, 07:11:02 PM »

dude you pose for naked men, don't own anything to your name, and think Dubai is in India - your exactly the person that should not be allowed to vote. 

thanks be to Allah your canadian

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2008, 07:16:19 PM »
Obama is one cold-blooded dude.  icing that 3-pointer... he played bball 3 times a day right before this trip.  You KNOW he was simply getting in the groove to be able to nail a 3, under all that pressure, on the first try.   he's a 47 year old man. 
He ruthlessly dispatched of hilary, and is playing the media like a fiddle now.  he's up by 106 electoral votes in state-by-state polling.

We don't know if it was Obama's first 3 point shot or not.  As Andrea Mitchell of NBC said, the press has no knowledge of what is being shown and what is NOT being shown.  I realize the 3 pointer is not that important, but more importantly is the fact that Obama won't let any "goofs" get aired. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2008, 07:21:35 PM »
We don't know if it was Obama's first 3 point shot or not.  As Andrea Mitchell of NBC said, the press has no knowledge of what is being shown and what is NOT being shown.  I realize the 3 pointer is not that important, but more importantly is the fact that Obama won't let any "goofs" get aired. 

if it wasn't his first attempt, we'll DEFINITELY learn of it quickly.  In this cell phone/blogging world, one repub in that room will leak it, and politico.com and others will be there to grab the first mention of anything nefarious.

Neither side wants their 'goofs' aired.  Obama said he'd been to 57 states instead of 47.  Some people (here) are using that to honestly say that Obama, despite his college honors, truly believes there are 57 states.  They believe that. They shout it.  Obama doesn't want those goofs having any more junk to throw at him.  Mccain's the same way.  Hell, the white house/condi sent out a memo to our embassies not to help obama, after they helped mccain.  ouch!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2008, 07:23:34 PM »
Aahhhh, now I realize your animosity. You're one of euro gay liberal fellas arn't ya?

NOT EXACTLY....AS A MATTER OF FACT NOT AT ALL...
C

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2008, 07:25:38 PM »
oh my god al of your guys opinions mean so much and will make such a big difference in the outcome of this election and in future USA domestic and international policies !!

thats a big  "  ::)

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2008, 07:25:55 PM »

OK and Im going to Dubai India for my next vacation  :P

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2008, 07:26:12 PM »
STFU

WATCH YOUR MOUTH LOWLIFE....AIN'T YOU GOT NO MANNERS???
C