Author Topic: Obama 3 Pointer!  (Read 5507 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Obama 3 Pointer!
« on: July 21, 2008, 04:38:36 PM »
Who wouldn't want this guy to be president!

Even the Europeans love him!, John has his work cut out for him :P

The Coach

Re: Obama 3 Pointer!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 04:39:32 PM »
Who wouldn't want this guy to be president! Even the Europeans love him!, John has his work cut out for him :P

Anyone who loves their country.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 04:40:37 PM »

YOU LOVE THE SHIT HOLE THAT AMERICA IS?????
C

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 04:41:26 PM »
im going to the driving range later
b

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 04:42:07 PM »

lol anyone who loves their country and doesn't mind being in a recession for another 4 years under John.

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2008, 04:42:19 PM »
america is the best

The Coach

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2008, 04:43:15 PM »

Aahhhh, now I realize your animosity. You're one of euro gay liberal fellas arn't ya?

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2008, 04:45:47 PM »
Obama goes over seas and everyone loves him, i mean it just makes sense to make this guy the next pres of the USA.  McCain is old, borning, has a bad temper, and does not belong in the white house.  

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2008, 04:46:54 PM »
Aahhhh, now I realize your animosity. You're one of euro gay liberal fellas arn't ya?
you characterizations are bordering on the offensive. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2008, 04:48:58 PM »
What a world: MattT, a Canadian, pimping Obama while Coach, a paper Christian, wants to see a warlord in office. Makes me want to reach for my revolver.   8)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2008, 04:49:55 PM »
What a world: MattT, a Canadian, pimping Obama while Coach, a paper Christian, wants to see a warlord in office. Makes me want to reach for my revolver.   8)

You're not alone, brother.

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2008, 05:05:09 PM »
lol anyone who loves their country and doesn't mind being in a recession for another 4 years under John.

Trust me, we would be in a bigger and longer lasting recession if the dems where in control of the White House.  Besides, Obama wants to raise taxes. Yippie, that will certainly make all of us feel better and spend more.  NOT!

The Coach

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2008, 05:09:36 PM »
you characterizations are bordering on the offensive. 

Gee, thats wasn't my intention at all :P

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2008, 05:11:44 PM »
When I was over in Ireland I realized just how much everyone hates Bush.  Seriously every pub we went into once they realized we were American they starting ragging on Bush and asking us who we were voting for Ubooma or Mickaan.  Irish people love some Ubooma!!! ;D

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2008, 05:16:28 PM »
lol! Iraq / Pakistan border

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2008, 05:19:03 PM »
Dubai, India

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2008, 05:27:30 PM »
STFU

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2008, 05:29:42 PM »
lol! Iraq / Pakistan border

It's hilarious how smug he is there.

He made a pretty big mistake there.  Iraq and pakistan DO NOT share a border.

he's been to Iraq 8 times.  I'm surprised he doesn't know the map yet.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2008, 05:31:17 PM »
It's hilarious how smug he is there.

He made a pretty big mistake there.  Iraq and pakistan DO NOT share a border.

he's been to Iraq 8 times.  I'm surprised he doesn't know the map yet.

Just to play Devil's Advocate here, Obama's spent his entire life in America and still can't correctly tell you how many there are.  I know most first graders could probably tell you how many states there are.  :-\

Moosejay

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2008, 05:39:55 PM »
When I was over in Ireland I realized just how much everyone hates Bush.  Seriously every pub we went into once they realized we were American they starting ragging on Bush and asking us who we were voting for Ubooma or Mickaan.  Irish people love some Ubooma!!! ;D

Well, you were in pubs, what would you expect?

Drunkards make the best decisions

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2008, 05:43:11 PM »
Obama goes over seas and everyone loves him, i mean it just makes sense to make this guy the next pres of the USA.  McCain is old, borning, has a bad temper, and does not belong in the white house.  

Agree, I dont know if Obama will be perfect but we very much need a change here and McCain is more of the same.  Now many people right now think another 4 years of the same is OK, but sooner or later it will catch up with them too.

See that 3 pointer, the man is Ice under pressure!!  Just the kind of man the US needs not a bumbling McCain

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2008, 05:44:08 PM »
Just to play Devil's Advocate here, Obama's spent his entire life in America and still can't correctly tell you how many there are.  I know most first graders could probably tell you how many states there are.  :-\

Obama didn't visit 3 states.  When asked, he listed the 3 states, and then did the math in his head and said '57' instead of '47'.

Obama was president of the Harvard Law Review, right?  I'm guessing he knows there are 50 states.  Jus tlike, mccain probably knows those 2 don't share a border.

The funny part of this clip is that mccain is so smug about Obama's lack of a grasp of the region, then makes a mental error like this.  You can't be smug, then miss a detail like that ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2008, 05:45:58 PM »
Obama didn't visit 3 states.  When asked, he listed the 3 states, and then did the math in his head and said '57' instead of '47'.

Obama was president of the Harvard Law Review, right?  I'm guessing he knows there are 50 states.  Jus tlike, mccain probably knows those 2 don't share a border.

The funny part of this clip is that mccain is so smug about Obama's lack of a grasp of the region, then makes a mental error like this.  You can't be smug, then miss a detail like that ;)

So what you're saying is that it's ok for Osama to make a glaring mental mistake like that but it's bad when McDouche does it? Makes no sense.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2008, 05:48:15 PM »
So what you're saying is that it's ok for Osama to make a glaring mental mistake like that but it's bad when McDouche does it? Makes no sense.

No its just the way mccain smug ass attitude was when he said it.   And now the Iraq PM agrees with Obama 16 month time table for withdraw from Iraq ;D.  Looks like Obama was right once again!! 8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2008, 05:49:28 PM »

No.  neither was a big deal.

But mccain looks worse, because he was lecturing obama on having a grasp on the region, then showed a big mental error.  If obama had been dissing the crap out of mccain on stateside domestic knowledge and said 57, it'd be equally hilarious.

The fact that mccaain was chiding obama for being a dumbass (which in many aspect he is!), then making a dumbass glaring error, well, it's a little worse.  You can admit that much, right?