Author Topic: Question for Ron Avidan  (Read 7971 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Question for Ron Avidan
« on: August 28, 2009, 02:09:29 PM »
Are these competitor pictures good enough for you ?????

I've waited for you to make things right but the fact that you let Billy Guns get stars over his performance as well as for only one show is too much for me to sit by

I used no steroids, no GH, no insulin, no clen, no prescriptions diuretics, no vomiting backstage to move to a weight class to get a trophy, no passing out onstage, and yet I was still very competitive.

I call for justice not just for myself but to other competitors. 

If Billy gets them, then so should everyone else who ACTUALLY PUT SOME REAL TRAINING IN
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Question for Ron Avidan
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 02:11:00 PM »
lets see Billy Guns

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 02:11:21 PM »
do you fucking see yourself man............you are seriously the shittiest bodybuilder, EVER, in the entire world..............you are a walking joke, you are a punchline to every joke on getbig...........why dont you have any dignity???

you just look so ridiculous up there............no stars for you.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 02:12:46 PM »
I agree...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 02:13:01 PM »
 ;)

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 02:19:37 PM »
haha stars and post count being relevant to a grown man.. oh brother... I've competed 6 times in 5 years, and woah, I still manage to win my class without my blue stars. 

youre a sad man, vince

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 02:24:23 PM »
haha stars and post count being relevant to a grown man.. oh brother... I've competed 6 times in 5 years, and woah, I still manage to win my class without my blue stars. 

youre a sad man, vince

Has nothing to do with it.  It has deal with drug free bodybuilders such as myself and Leafy Bug for example who has completed in many shows being left out while juice monkeys like Billy Guns makes mockery of the system.

Ron can also take away the blue stars from Billy and that would suit me fine but giving it to him justifies all the crap he did.  Not only that, he only did ONE FREAKING SHOW and it was a low level NPC event

A

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2009, 02:24:47 PM »
jesus christ, i've been competing for years and look a million times better than vince as well (most people do), do these stars have some real relevance?  no, you don't deserve stars, you don't really even deserve to post here. rarely do people fail at every facet in life, but vince is one of those rare ones.  if i have a bad day, i come on here and see a post by vince, and it reminds me just how good i have it.  thank god, honestly.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2009, 02:26:28 PM »
do you fucking see yourself man............you are seriously the shittiest bodybuilder, EVER, in the entire world..............you are a walking joke, you are a punchline to every joke on getbig...........why dont you have any dignity???

you just look so ridiculous up there............no stars for you.

Put your pictures up then, jokester.  You have no credibility whatsoever and Aaron is stupid for putting you on the radio.  If he wanted to put a real Getbigger up here, he should have went to someone like Goatboy or etc.
A

dustin

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2009, 02:26:42 PM »
Vince, you look like shit. Plain and simple. Don't sweat it.

If I showed someone your pictures and told them you were retarded they'd believe me.

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2009, 02:26:53 PM »

Has nothing to do with it.  It has deal with drug free bodybuilders such as myself and Leafy Bug for example who has completed in many shows being left out while juice monkeys like Billy Guns makes mockery of the system.

'the system'?

hahaha silly rabbit, blue stars are for teenagers.  

besides, you're an ex-steroid user.  sure didn't help you much.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2009, 02:28:22 PM »
Who gives a shit about stars on a internet board ::)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2009, 02:28:56 PM »
Anyone can compete - lets not forget that...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2009, 02:30:38 PM »
Who gives a shit about stars on a internet board ::)

Ask 240...he once led a revolution up here about the blue stars.

Let there be justice for all.

BTW, Basile actually had the right idea about Screen Hunter.  This software is great for scanning pictures ;D

A

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2009, 02:30:59 PM »

Put your pictures up then, jokester.  You have no credibility whatsoever and Aaron is stupid for putting you on the radio.  If he wanted to put a real Getbigger up here, he should have went to someone like Goatboy or etc.

i do have credibility...........pe ople like me, im not delusional.............. ...you are a fucking joke, one every bodybuilding message board being compared to vince goodrum is the gold standard of mediocrity............yo u have the WORST body in the ENTIRE universe...............i guess you must like being mocked.

just a grown man with no dignity......

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2009, 02:38:13 PM »
i do have credibility...........pe ople like me, im not delusional.............. ...you are a fucking joke, one every bodybuilding message board being compared to vince goodrum is the gold standard of mediocrity............yo u have the WORST body in the ENTIRE universe...............i guess you must like being mocked.

just a grown man with no dignity......

What kind of credibility do you have??  You've only been here since April.  You're not a real GETBIGGER.

And if you think you look better than me then it shouldn't be a problem for you to post some pictures up

Or maybe you're just yellow????
A

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2009, 02:41:15 PM »
Brutal teeth Vince. :o
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2009, 02:42:58 PM »

What kind of credibility do you have??  You've only been here since April.  You're not a real GETBIGGER.

And if you think you look better than me then it shouldn't be a problem for you to post some pictures up

Or maybe you're just yellow????

well gee vince, by reason alone we could determine you have a shittier body then me..............if you have the WORST body in the entire universe, then obviously mine would be better then yours. :D :D

but really..............im just busting your balls to try and get a rise out of you........and you are right, i was not the right choice to go on the show, i told aaron that..........but him and i have  a unique kind of relationship, and he wanted to explore that..............keep doing what makes you happy, your body actually looks good there on stage.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2009, 02:44:03 PM »
Brutal teeth Vince. :o

What's wrong with my teeth???  
A

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2009, 02:45:22 PM »
How dare you question the wisdom of Ron Himself.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2009, 02:46:36 PM »
well gee vince, by reason alone we could determine you have a shittier body then me..............if you have the WORST body in the entire universe, then obviously mine would be better then yours. :D :D

but really..............im just busting your balls to try and get a rise out of you........and you are right, i was not the right choice to go on the show, i told aaron that..........but him and i have  a unique kind of relationship, and he wanted to explore that..............keep doing what makes you happy, your body actually looks good there on stage.

That's fine but I'd suggest watching what you type.  Coming from an expert, that's a pretty gay statement and Getbiggers will jump on you for it.
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2009, 02:46:54 PM »
agree Vince.  99% of the pussies on here don't have to balls to compete. At least you did.  Ron give the boy his blue stars.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2009, 02:47:21 PM »
Im on vince's side on this one. he competes, he's a competitor, he deserves the stars

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2009, 02:48:20 PM »
Vince I know I give you hell sometimes = love/hate I think you are a good guy and all but you need more mass man to compete successfully. We all dont see ourselves the others see us just trying to be honest for a change.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2009, 02:48:47 PM »

That's fine but I'd suggest watching what you type.  Coming from an expert, that's a pretty gay statement and Getbiggers will jump on you for it.

no douche...........its unique cause i always call him a dirty jew, but am still a supporter of the show