Author Topic: My problem at the gym  (Read 4181 times)

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
My problem at the gym
« on: March 13, 2007, 09:44:37 AM »
I'm like the smallest guy at my gym and I always have to see and deal with guys who are 6'4 250 with huge muscles. It really sucks because I know they could kick my ass with one hand tied to their back. I always feel inadequate, insecure, small, weak, pathetic. It sucks. No matter what I do I know I'll never be bigger or stronger than most of them, because other than protein, multi and fish oils I don't want to touch supps or roids. I don't want strange chemicals inside me.

It's horrible to be the little gimp in a world of giants. Guys look at me like I'm a jerkoff. They don't fear me so they don't show me any respect. Like when a big guy looks at another big guy, it's a nod. When they look at me it's like a contained laughter of disdain. And I don't confront them on it because I know I couldn't fight them. So I go to a corner with a bench and do my thing with my 25lb dumbbells. Like a loner loser. :(

The girls don't look at me either. I'm the short, ugly chapstain who never gets any respect from guys or action from girls. Life sucks man.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
Re: My problem at the gym
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 09:47:45 AM »
Dude dont feel bad, join the Squad! They are all in the same boat!
X

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 10:00:02 AM »
I'm like the smallest guy at my gym and I always have to see and deal with guys who are 6'4 250 with huge muscles. It really sucks because I know they could kick my ass with one hand tied to their back. I always feel inadequate, insecure, small, weak, pathetic. It sucks. No matter what I do I know I'll never be bigger or stronger than most of them, because other than protein, multi and fish oils I don't want to touch supps or roids. I don't want strange chemicals inside me.

It's horrible to be the little gimp in a world of giants. Guys look at me like I'm a jerkoff. They don't fear me so they don't show me any respect. Like when a big guy looks at another big guy, it's a nod. When they look at me it's like a contained laughter of disdain. And I don't confront them on it because I know I couldn't fight them. So I go to a corner with a bench and do my thing with my 25lb dumbbells. Like a loner loser. :(

The girls don't look at me either. I'm the short, ugly chapstain who never gets any respect from guys or action from girls. Life sucks man.

why not go out and earn a lot of money instead of lifting wieghts, suddenly you'll see how much respect you will get.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 10:01:06 AM »

Honesty is rare in this world.  At least you have that.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 10:04:12 AM »

Listen BEZERKfury...................it's not that bad

really

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 10:05:40 AM »

Dude, your posts are some of the most pathetic I have ever read in my life.  I almost feel bad for you.  
Try to find the silver lining in the clouds, man.
:)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 10:09:58 AM »

why do you assume they are on steroids because the are bigger than you.

dont make excuses. train harder and eat more bitch.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2007, 10:14:27 AM »
No girl has given me sex. Am I missing out on something, or is sex a hype thing that really isn't as good as people who haven't had it think it is?

rs3000

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2007, 10:17:26 AM »
how old are you

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2007, 10:22:47 AM »
This is BS right? If not, why do you want to be 250lbs anyway? There is no need to so that is where your problem is. Why not just work out and get strong fit and healthy and live with that, you will be happier and feel better than those 250+ anyway.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2007, 10:25:54 AM »
lol and they call me a gimmick.

haha.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2007, 10:29:18 AM »
No girl has given me sex. Am I missing out on something, or is sex a hype thing that really isn't as good as people who haven't had it think it is?

OMG  Dig deeper dude, the hole you are in isn't big enough yet.   ::)
:)

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2007, 10:30:44 AM »
lol and they call me a gimmick.

haha.

No Doubt, I wonder who this is fucking around? It is kind of a boring tuesday.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2007, 10:31:15 AM »

hi TA.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2007, 10:31:52 AM »
maybe bashar the alien can help you

;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2007, 11:14:28 AM »
hahahahaha, this is one of the funniest gimmicks i've seen on here.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2007, 11:15:17 AM »
Dude dont feel bad, join the Squad! They are all in the same boat!

ROFL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2007, 11:16:30 AM »

Shadow?

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2007, 11:21:27 AM »

Hahahah whiny bitch looking for a free hand out.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2007, 11:23:04 AM »

Dude, do mad juice...  ;D

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2007, 11:33:51 AM »
they have lots of cows in india in need of sex. you should screw them all. ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2007, 12:31:20 PM »

1500mg's of test per week
4 anadrol 50 per day
4IU of HGH every other day
1000mgs of Tren per week

16 weeks later...problem solved....

PB

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2007, 12:33:21 PM »
1500mg's of test per week
4 anadrol 50 per day
4IU of HGH every other day
1000mgs of Tren per week

16 weeks later...problem solved....

PB

don't forget to tell him to stay on the cycle for the entire year ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2007, 12:33:56 PM »

Listen BEZERKfury...................it's not that bad

really

I like the fact that I'm so far into your head that you're thinking about me the entire time you're logged on this site, tiny. The only question is, can I drive you and Cheri to suicide within the next 6 months or not? You're on track for one monumental meltdown.  ::)

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2007, 12:36:30 PM »
this is a bullshit account Rodney St. Cloud isn't even this gay