Author Topic: BKS  (Read 312148 times)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
Re: BKS
« Reply #2425 on: August 20, 2006, 09:07:45 AM »
DeeDee, talk english please. Men don't understand this kind of talk. At least I don't. :D

When I read the stuff she posts I imagine her naked in a field of lillys sunbathing. She is gently arching her back and her pink nipples are errect as if they were trying to touch the sun and her body is glistening with sweet perspiration.

Then a glistening and naked Judi approaches with a pitcher of honey and a bowl of fresh strawberries. She begins to feed them to Deedee but only after she teases her with them by running them along the contours of her body while she softly blows on Deedee's nipples and....

Arrrrrrrrrrrrggggg.... must to run to shower....

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2426 on: August 20, 2006, 09:08:59 AM »
When I read the stuff she posts I imagine her naked in a field of lillys sunbathing. She is gently arching her back and her pink nipples are errect as if they were trying to touch the sun and her body is glistening with sweet perspiration.

Then a glistening and naked Judi approaches with a pitcher of honey and a bowl of fresh strawberries. She begins to feed them to Deedee but only after she teases her with them by running them along the contours of her body while she softly blows on Deedee's nipples and....

Hope the water is really cold! hahahah!
The House that Ruth built

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #2427 on: August 20, 2006, 09:54:18 AM »

DeeDee, talk english please. Men don't understand this kind of talk. At least I don't. :D

I was conjuring up images of the differences between men and women in medieval speak. It means men like colon-busting burgers and swilling beer, and leave their knickers all over the floor... whereas women like flowers and poetry and never po*p.

I'm probably thinking about this because I have houseguests, it's raining, and it looks like it's going to be action movies all afternoon.  :'( :'(

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2428 on: August 20, 2006, 09:57:21 AM »

LOL!!!

Well I guess that's better than my story about us falling over store displays and landing in a pile of shoes with the female security guards in a giant tickle fest in a downtown Toronto department store...

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2429 on: August 20, 2006, 10:43:14 AM »
I saw something that disturbed me yesterday. I was at a lake near my home and there were a family of geese being attacked  by a mute swan. The male goose led the huge swan away from his family. He was doing pretty good evading the swan for a bit but the swan finally got him. The goose was alive but pretty badly mutilated, broken wings etc... I hate those swans. They are bad tempered and very territorial. The family of geese were no threat. Mute swans aren't native to this area. I hate these swans.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #2430 on: August 20, 2006, 11:23:09 AM »
I saw something that disturbed me yesterday. I was at a lake near my home and there were a family of geese being attacked  by a mute swan. The male goose led the huge swan away from his family. He was doing pretty good evading the swan for a bit but the swan finally got him. The goose was alive but pretty badly mutilated, broken wings etc... I hate those swans. They are bad tempered and very territorial. The family of geese were no threat. Mute swans aren't native to this area. I hate these swans.

thanks for sharing

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2431 on: August 20, 2006, 11:26:39 AM »
Money drugs and bitches

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #2432 on: August 20, 2006, 11:37:54 AM »

Ugh.... wtf is that?

It looks like someone popped a blood filled zit onto a pile of oatmeal.  :-X

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2433 on: August 20, 2006, 12:33:46 PM »
thanks for sharing

Someone forgot to take their happy pills today again...   :(

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2434 on: August 20, 2006, 02:09:58 PM »
listen here missy...um hugs and kisses

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2435 on: August 20, 2006, 02:24:46 PM »
listen here missy...um hugs and kisses

That's better pookie-boo. We didn't want to have to perform a grumpectomy on you... ;)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2436 on: August 20, 2006, 02:51:45 PM »
I saw something that disturbed me yesterday. I was dreaming I was at a lake near my home and there were a family of Iraqis geese being attacked  by a coalition of the willing mute swan. The male Iraqi goose led the huge fighter jet swan away from his family. He was doing pretty good evading the war-mongerer swan for a bit but the bastard swan finally got him. The Iraqi goose was alive but pretty badly mutilated, broken wings etc... I hate those war-mongering ignorant SOBs swans. They are bad tempered and very territorial. The family of Iraqis geese were no threat. Coalition fighters Mute swans aren't native to that this area. I hate these bastards swans.

Dear Lord Meltdown,
I've completed your dream interpretation for you. My remarks are in red. Don't worry, your dream was not an unusual one. It's frequently experienced by those who are starting to come out of a very deep sleep. In fact, the majority of people all over the world, experience this very same nightmare on a daily basis, ...except they're wide awake when they see it. Soon the transition will occur, the sleep fog will lift, and you too will see the scenario during waking hours.

If you have any other dreams that need interpreting, feel free to let me know.  :P
w

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #2437 on: August 20, 2006, 03:43:09 PM »
Dear Lord Meltdown,
I've completed your dream interpretation for you. My remarks are in red. Don't worry, your dream was not an unusual one. It's frequently experienced by those who are starting to come out of a very deep sleep. In fact, the majority of people all over the world, experience this very same nightmare on a daily basis, ...except they're wide awake when they see it. Soon the transition will occur, the sleep fog will lift, and you too will see the scenario during waking hours.

If you have any other dreams that need interpreting, feel free to let me know.  :P

I have a dream, Judi. It involves you, Deedee, stawberries, and a pitcher of honey.  :)

What does it mean?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2438 on: August 20, 2006, 03:54:18 PM »
thanks for sharing

Whats the matter Migs? Dream about flat chested chicks last night? :)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2439 on: August 20, 2006, 03:57:37 PM »
I need motivation to lose weight. I weigh about 235. I would like to weigh 200. Can you guys help me? I need a kick in the ass.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #2440 on: August 20, 2006, 04:22:13 PM »
I have a dream, Judi. It involves you, Deedee, stawberries, and a pitcher of honey.  :)

What does it mean?

It means you need a pizza.  :P
w

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2441 on: August 20, 2006, 05:19:54 PM »
Whats the matter Migs? Dream about flat chested chicks last night? :)

that would be a nightmare! lol

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #2442 on: August 20, 2006, 07:08:04 PM »
I need motivation to lose weight. I weigh about 235. I would like to weigh 200. Can you guys help me? I need a kick in the ass.

{raising my hand enthusiastically}  Are you taking volunteers?
I'll even put on my stilettos just for you... the ones with the really pointy tips.  :D

Always wanting to be helpful,  :)
w

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2443 on: August 21, 2006, 04:34:02 AM »
It means you need a pizza.  :P

I need to subtract a few thousand I ate. Last night my cousins Dino and Rocco came over and we went out for calzone's and dessert of itaian ice.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2444 on: August 21, 2006, 04:35:13 AM »
{raising my hand enthusiastically}  Are you taking volunteers?
I'll even put on my stilettos just for you... the ones with the really pointy tips.  :D

Always wanting to be helpful,  :)

You're the nutrition guru here. Give me some pointers lady. :D

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2445 on: August 21, 2006, 04:36:14 AM »

Yeah, acorn boobs don't get it done for me either.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2446 on: August 21, 2006, 04:37:51 AM »
Dear Lord Meltdown,

Thats not a dream. Thats a nightmare.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #2447 on: August 21, 2006, 04:50:12 AM »
Ah Lord Meltdown, let's see if I can give you any motivation. When I returned back from Cali this year in January, I went on a eating binge and went from my normally 190 to 215! That's the most I've ever weighed my life! Of course I could not let that be so in April I began the SLOW weight reduction process. As of now I'm at 194 and the great thing is I haven't lost any strength or muscle mass (at least not according to my calipers and calculations of lean body weight). All this at the ripe age of 42. The key here is you need to eat a lot of BALUT. ;D Just kidding bro. Anyway, if you eant some tips, I have free info on training and weight loss on my website http://www.RealDealSupplements.com/ or if you need more help just le me know and I'll give you all the tips I can.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2448 on: August 21, 2006, 04:59:55 AM »

That avatar would be better if her boobs kinda, like fell out. :P

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #2449 on: August 21, 2006, 05:24:50 AM »
I need to subtract a few thousand I ate. Last night my cousins Dino and Rocco came over and we went out for calzone's and dessert of itaian ice.

Don't tease me. Cathy closed her italian bakery and sold it to some other people. They've been renovating for the past 3 months,  and I have not been able to get my gelati. They keep saying they're going to re-open soon, ...but they haven't. I've been jonesing for gelati for awhile. To make matters worse, ...I just found out that Baskin Robbins has discontinued their 'Daiquiri Ice' flavoured ice cream.  >:(  Could life get any worse?  :'(
w