Author Topic: BKS  (Read 312100 times)

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
Re: BKS
« Reply #2550 on: August 22, 2006, 02:57:34 PM »
I think I see pancit and pork adobo. What's the other stuff?

Dinuguan (blood stew) and Chicharron (fried pork skin)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #2551 on: August 22, 2006, 03:40:52 PM »
did anyone post a briana link?  mm chicharonnes are good.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2552 on: August 23, 2006, 05:05:26 AM »
OK...Point of order.  No more food shots.  This is not Emerril's board.   >:(

Ok I think I have crossed over to your side the food pics and constant conversation about eating without at least the fun of taking a shit stories to complete the cycle is getting to much.

Today we need to bring a different slant to our thread, something we have either not talked about in a while or something not already being covered in other threads.

I vote stories from when we were kids (pre sex time, well migs that opens up you whole life but try ages 6-10) that were fun or scary or a good time.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #2553 on: August 23, 2006, 06:23:03 AM »
When I was 10 my brother and I had a water gun fight in the house. We decided that water just wasn't good enough since we were having a hard time determining who got hit (because our clothes were wet).

At that point we starting filling our squirt guns with cherry Kool Aid. Hours later my mother came home to a house that was wet, messy, and kool aid stained. She was so angry she forgot her english and could only speak in tagalog.

That "fun day" got me sent to Phoenix with my mean, fat, and drunk uncle to shovel house shit in his backyard.  >:(

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2554 on: August 23, 2006, 06:37:59 AM »
When I was 10 my brother and I had a water gun fight in the house. We decided that water just wasn't good enough since we were having a hard time determining who got hit (because our clothes were wet).

At that point we starting filling our squirt guns with cherry Kool Aid. Hours later my mother came home to a house that was wet, messy, and kool aid stained. She was so angry she forgot her english and could only speak in tagalog.

That "fun day" got me sent to Phoenix with my mean, fat, and drunk uncle to shovel house shit in his backyard.  >:(

nice start man..:)

OK when I was 8 or 10 or so and we were having a end of year roller skating party for my little league team at the local rink and my dad was a asst coach so both my mom and dad were there along with all my buddies and teammates and you could bring guests so I thought I was cool so I brought 2 girls who were my babysitters since I was really young, they were both 4 or 5 years older and I thought I was a king because they would take me out and hold my hands as we skated around.

Well since they already liked boys and soon two guys came sniffing around and I got upset (i was the spitting image of tanner boyle of the bad news bears circa 1976) suprise even then i had a bad attitude and anger issues. well these kids were bigger and better skaters and I start to go after one kid and its talk shit fall down, get up talk shit take a step fall down right in the middle of the rink. My mom sees this going on and sends another kid to get me, which he does and pulls me by the back of my shirt strait across the rink right to my mom who pulls me up by one arm and starts giving me the business end of a stern talking to as I look around at all my buddies stopping and watching my mom chew my ass..so freaking embarrassed.

But I did get my revenge a little, afterwards I got one of the kids I wanted to punch outs ear and told him to meet me outside afterwards (he was thinking I will kill this Little punk) until he and his buddy started to come out to me and my team (plus there older brothers) were there with bats waiting for them...they ran back inside and we left thinking we were a bunch of badass punks...

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2555 on: August 23, 2006, 07:18:43 AM »
I vote stories from when we were kids (pre sex time, well migs that opens up you whole life but try ages 6-10) that were fun or scary or a good time.

jerk  :D

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #2556 on: August 23, 2006, 07:34:03 AM »
When I was nine or ten, I spent a few weeks with my girlfriend at her family's summer place in the Laurentians.  We were out on the lake with the two boys from next door and ended up at the very end where the land bottlenecked and the water got really marshy.  We were just laughing and being stupid when we noticed a dead body stuck in the mud about chest deep in the water.  Now I use the word body generously, because he had obviously been croaked for about a week and was so bloated and grey he looked like some kind of monster.

We were all terrified of course and raced back to tell everyone... the cops showed up and took the boat back out as there was no road access out that far. (Turned out the dead guy was a monk who had had some kind of religious epiphany that caused him to take to the woods to comune with God. He got stuck in the mud, had a heart attack and died.) Finally they had to drag him across the lake but about halfway, his leg came off below the knee and sank in the lake.  We couldn't leave well enough alone and even though we were forbidden to go, we went to the docking station where they beached the body and prepared it to take it to the morgue. All I remember is that his torso was so big and bloated it made his peepee look really small.  In fact, I think the dead man's peepee was the first adult one I had ever seen in my life... :-\

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2557 on: August 23, 2006, 07:40:05 AM »
When I was nine or ten, I spent a few weeks with my girlfriend at her family's summer place in the Laurentians.  We were out on the lake with the two boys from next door and ended up at the very end where the land bottlenecked and the water got really marshy.  We were just laughing and being stupid when we noticed a dead body stuck in the mud about chest deep in the water.  Now I use the word body generously, because he had obviously been croaked for about a week and was so bloated and grey he looked like some kind of monster.

We were all terrified of course and raced back to tell everyone... the cops showed up and took the boat back out as there was no road access out that far. (Turned out the dead guy was a monk who had had some kind of religious epiphany that caused him to take to the woods to comune with God. He got stuck in the mud, had a heart attack and died.) Finally they had to drag him across the lake but about halfway, his leg came off below the knee and sank in the lake.  We couldn't leave well enough alone and even though we were forbidden to go, we went to the docking station where they beached the body and prepared it to take it to the morgue. All I remember is that his torso was so big and bloated it made his peepee look really small.  In fact, I think the dead man's peepee was the first adult one I had ever seen in my life... :-\

Ask migs he can show you his and its been dead far longer then the monks...:)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #2558 on: August 23, 2006, 07:40:49 AM »

did you poke the dead body with a stick?

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2559 on: August 23, 2006, 07:49:54 AM »
No, he was too hideous to get that close.  Plus he was so ballooned, I'm sure if we had poked him, his skin would have exploded, sending noxious gasses into the air and bits of innards all over the place.  Mind you, considering how concerned you guys are with your bodily functions, you probably would have found it interesting...  :-X

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #2560 on: August 23, 2006, 07:53:11 AM »
Yes. Yes I would.

I also would have made some "I poked a dead guy with a stick" T-Shirts.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2561 on: August 23, 2006, 07:58:27 AM »
Yes. Yes I would.

I also would have made some "I poked a dead guy with a stick" T-Shirts.

my mom used to have sex with a dead guy for years...I call him dad.

"clerks-randal"

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2562 on: August 23, 2006, 10:03:16 AM »
Ask migs he can show you his and its been dead far longer then the monks...:)

Lol, you are just SO on top of Miggy today...

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2563 on: August 23, 2006, 10:10:31 AM »
Lol, you are just SO on top of Miggy today...

somebody has to be, his greatest fear is being alone...to late..:)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2564 on: August 23, 2006, 10:17:06 AM »
i rather be on top f you deeds!   ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2565 on: August 23, 2006, 10:19:02 AM »
i rather be on top f you deeds!   ;D

Loook out Deeds he wants to be on top...timber

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2566 on: August 23, 2006, 10:31:56 AM »
Lol, don't worry Miggy, I'm sending you a hug to make up for mean Always Sore teasing you so badly.

(Always Sore needs a good spanking.)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2567 on: August 23, 2006, 10:37:17 AM »
Lol, don't worry Miggy, I'm sending you a hug to make up for mean Always Sore teasing you so badly.

As long as you were this outfit my bum is upturned and waiting...:)

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #2568 on: August 23, 2006, 10:53:21 AM »
When I was fourteen, and my older brother had just gotten his drivers license, I snuck into his room and took the car keys to out PINTO stationwagon. I woke up my little brother and went to my best friends house, knocked on his window and he snuck out too.
We put the PINTO into neutral and pushed the car down the driveway and up the street until we were far enought away to start it. As I started driving down the street, I hear my big brother yelling "You asshole!" and he came running after the car while I drove it. Not wanting to drive too fast, I was only traveling about 15 miles and hour because I had no real experience driving.
My older brother caught up to the car, opened the passanger door and proceeded to jump in the car. All the while I was looking at him to make sure he didn't get hurt getting in. At this point I crashed the car into an ARROW (can't remember who made them) and mashed the front end of the car.
Fear struck me as I knew if my father found out I did this, I would be dead. After my brother yelled at me we got the car home, but parked it with the front facing the street. There was a plan here.
When my mother went to get in the car , we distracted her so she couldn't see the front. Because my mother could BARELY see over the steering wheel, she did not notice the damage.
When we got to Church, we again gathered around her to distract her. When Mass was over, we approached the car, and lo and behold............we told my mom someone must have hit our car in the parking lot!!!!!!!!! She was shocked and called the insurance agent, and ended up getting the car repaired!

I later told this story to my mom when I turned 25! ;D We both laughed!

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2569 on: August 23, 2006, 12:18:42 PM »
OS, aren't you also the one who threw sandwiches behind the couch at a stranger's house... ???

:)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2570 on: August 23, 2006, 12:26:41 PM »

thanks snookums.  AS is a meanie.

Nice pic by the way AS

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2571 on: August 23, 2006, 12:34:32 PM »
Maybe after the spanking, Nurse Inga could apply some TLC to the red blotches on your bum  :)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #2572 on: August 23, 2006, 12:36:30 PM »
Damn. Now I can't leave my desk for a little while.  :P

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2573 on: August 23, 2006, 12:38:57 PM »
Maybe after the spanking, Nurse Inga could apply some TLC to the red blotches on your bum  :)

no I have been really really bad and may need you to make me worship at your "Alter" and put my face right up in there..:)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2574 on: August 23, 2006, 12:45:54 PM »
oh oh i'v been bad, reaaaallllllllyyyyy BAD!