Author Topic: BKS  (Read 312092 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: BKS
« Reply #3700 on: October 23, 2006, 08:59:56 AM »
Every single actor on that set has since died of cancer. no  joke.

thats because the goverment does not care about its people.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3701 on: October 23, 2006, 09:04:05 AM »
thats because the goverment does not care about its people.

very few governments do.  :'(
w

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3702 on: October 23, 2006, 09:09:00 AM »
very few governments do.  :'(

thats a fact..a sad fact.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #3703 on: October 23, 2006, 09:36:37 AM »
incredible.yet we do nothing really about it

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3704 on: October 23, 2006, 10:06:52 AM »
incredible.yet we do nothing really about it

What can you do really?? vote for someone else it does not matter who is in charge its the same inner group that makes the decisions and runs stuff.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #3705 on: October 23, 2006, 10:11:47 AM »
What can you do really?? vote for someone else it does not matter who is in charge its the same inner group that makes the decisions and runs stuff.

You can take your country back. Live up to your creed. A nation of the people, by the people, for the people, not one of the priviledged, by the elite, for the corporations.  :'(
w

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3706 on: October 23, 2006, 10:38:05 AM »
You can take your country back. Live up to your creed. A nation of the people, by the people, for the people, not one of the priviledged, by the elite, for the corporations.  :'(

If you think there is any way for joe average citizen to seize control of the goverment as it is now...I have some land in florida to sell you.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #3707 on: October 23, 2006, 11:03:59 AM »
If you think there is any way for joe average citizen to seize control of the goverment as it is now...I have some land in florida to sell you.

Who is talking about seizing control of anything? I'm talking about living up to the positive hype and rhetoric you've sold yourselves and the rest of the world for centuries. OK, granted, ...the rest of the world doesn't buy it anymore, ...but that's ok, ...I'm sure there's still enough Americans that still do. I'm just saying... be Americans. That's all. The more Americans who behave like Americans, ...the sooner your country will be America again. Maybe you can get it right this time, ...if it's not too late.

C'mon dude, it's not like no team has never pulled it out in the last 1/4 before? It's the stuff legends are made of.
When the going gets tough... the tough get going. It's time to show the rest of the world what you're made of.
w

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3708 on: October 23, 2006, 12:25:23 PM »
Who is talking about seizing control of anything? I'm talking about living up to the positive hype and rhetoric you've sold yourselves and the rest of the world for centuries. OK, granted, ...the rest of the world doesn't buy it anymore, ...but that's ok, ...I'm sure there's still enough Americans that still do. I'm just saying... be Americans. That's all. The more Americans who behave like Americans, ...the sooner your country will be America again. Maybe you can get it right this time, ...if it's not too late.

C'mon dude, it's not like no team has never pulled it out in the last 1/4 before? It's the stuff legends are made of.
When the going gets tough... the tough get going. It's time to show the rest of the world what you're made of.

Sorry but thye game is over the lights are out and the stadium is empty. Nobody cares about anything that does not benifit them, special intrest controls goverment and there is no way its going to change. People don't care and its going downhill fast and soon the rest of the world will care when we spin into the toilet and every dictator with a gun will turn the world red with blood and econemys will fall and we all get to be flushed together.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #3709 on: October 23, 2006, 04:02:32 PM »
Sorry but thye game is over the lights are out and the stadium is empty. Nobody cares about anything that does not benifit them, special intrest controls goverment and there is no way its going to change. People don't care and its going downhill fast and soon the rest of the world will care when we spin into the toilet and every dictator with a gun will turn the world red with blood and econemys will fall and we all get to be flushed together.

:o  Gee Whiz, ...and people call me a drama queen?   :-\   ;)

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance, ...I guess some people have been asleep on their watch.   :'(

It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings.  :-*
w

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3710 on: October 23, 2006, 05:05:51 PM »
remeber Rosanne singing the anthem?  It was down hill from there

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #3711 on: October 23, 2006, 05:11:15 PM »
remeber Rosanne singing the anthem?  It was down hill from there

:o  That was ...singing?  ???
w

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3712 on: October 23, 2006, 05:13:57 PM »
it was an attempt, lol.  but you said fat lady singing, its close enough

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3713 on: October 24, 2006, 05:18:19 AM »
:o  Gee Whiz, ...and people call me a drama queen?   :-\   ;)

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance, ...I guess some people have been asleep on their watch.   :'(

It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings.  :-*

You said it right there the price of freedom..its a cost not of money but blood. The goverment spends the blood of the people and cares not for when it runs out. I am already looking forward to the dems taking over so I can enjoy the next 4 years of why we are in such bad shape (blame the repubs) then followed by the next election of the motto "we have started to correct all the republican problems we need 4 more years to continue" after the next 4 years we will be in the same situation and full of problems and the republicans will start the "well you need us to right the ship look at all the problems the dems caused..." Its a flawed system of special intrest and there is no hope in sight to get better or fix anything. Health care and medicare is becoming a tidle wave of debt and our schools are being flushed down the drain with underfunding and the world wars we are involved with are nothing but a drain of people and money and have given way to paranoia and fear and a general hatred of the us and no matter who is in office its not going to change..

These are the last days of the new roman empire..good luck in the furture.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #3714 on: October 24, 2006, 05:44:28 AM »
Well with all the blood that's already been poured into the ground, ...one would think everyone would have freedom already.  :-\
w

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3715 on: October 24, 2006, 07:04:20 AM »
Well with all the blood that's already been poured into the ground, ...one would think everyone would have freedom already.  :-\

Freedom is a lie. There is only degrees of freedom. Everyone is controlled by money. Religion is being phased out of schools and life, and having a drive to succeed is being punished. People are living longer to become a drain on everyone and new viruses and issues are coming on the horizon that can't be stopped. The polital landscape is making the world a dangerous place and the division between have and have nots grows more each day and soon revalotion and chaos will wash up everywhere. Comproimise and co exsisting has been replaced with religious zealoutry and intollerance.

The big lie is the belief that any of it will change in this lifetime of the "whats in it for me" generation.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3716 on: October 24, 2006, 07:13:50 AM »
AS is BKS's 240 lol.  Can we get back to something more upbeat?  Like seeing deedee and jag covered in caramel and wrestling?

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #3717 on: October 24, 2006, 07:44:32 AM »

Animals have enough intelligent instinct to cull their herds.  Human beings need extraneous reasons like religion and politics to keep the world population from exploding.  If we didn't have the eternal battle over whose fairy tales are better, the world would be overrun.

Of course freedom is a lie, (unless you're a homeless vagrant)... when has mankind ever known "freedom?"

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3718 on: October 24, 2006, 07:46:51 AM »
AS is BKS's 240 lol.  Can we get back to something more upbeat?  Like seeing deedee and jag covered in caramel and wrestling?

I second that idea..enough negativity.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3719 on: October 24, 2006, 07:50:43 AM »
thank goodness, ok girls strip and start wrestling , AS and I will get the caramel ready.  ;D

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3720 on: October 24, 2006, 08:23:15 AM »
I'm lazy today.  How about if Miggy, you strip down to your manpanties and gives us a quick lesson in poledancing.  I figure with all the time spent in strip clubs, you're an expert. Plus, I have lots of 5 dollar bills in my purse.  :)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3721 on: October 24, 2006, 08:30:11 AM »
manpanties?  lol

ok how about i take you into the back and massage you, then i'll do  a private show and we'll take it from there

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3722 on: October 24, 2006, 08:35:44 AM »
Could you dress up like a prison inmate, and shave your head (I think it is already, no?) and get a tattoo across your forehead that reads K I L L E R, and wear gauntlet gloves and steel toed boots.  Okay, thanks in advance...

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3723 on: October 24, 2006, 08:37:43 AM »
Could you dress up like a prison inmate, and shave your head (I think it is already, no?) and get a tattoo across your forehead that reads K I L L E R, and wear gauntlet gloves and steel toed boots.  Okay, thanks in advance...

as you wish...

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3724 on: October 24, 2006, 08:46:27 AM »

easy killer Migs is behind bars for a reason... ;D