Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: BKS
« Reply #3725 on: October 24, 2006, 08:49:07 AM »
lol. 

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #3726 on: October 24, 2006, 10:59:00 AM »
I have a thing for the prison break guy... Wentworth Miller.   :)  The prison inmate thing used to be a sometime fantasy of mine.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3727 on: October 24, 2006, 11:20:28 AM »
Could you dress up like a prison inmate, and shave your head (I think it is already, no?) and get a tattoo across your forehead that reads K I L L E R, and wear gauntlet gloves and steel toed boots.  Okay, thanks in advance...

DeeDee, if you want him as a prison inmate, I suppose that's your fantasy and you're entitled to it,
...but trust me when I tell you, ...Miggy needs to be in a matador's outfit big time!
w

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3728 on: October 24, 2006, 11:20:28 AM »
sorry most look like this... ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3729 on: October 24, 2006, 11:22:10 AM »
I have a thing for the prison break guy... Wentworth Miller.   :)  The prison inmate thing used to be a sometime fantasy of mine.

DeeDee, did you ever see "The Italian Job"? ...and if so, ...what did you think of Jason Statham?  :D
w

mish

• Getbig III
  • We'll start the ass-kissing with you.
« Reply #3730 on: October 24, 2006, 11:31:36 AM »

Oh I concur... he's dreamy *sigh*  ;D
BKS approved

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3731 on: October 24, 2006, 12:42:09 PM »
Oh I concur... he's dreamy *sigh*  ;D

Ok enough girl chatter you want to talk dreamy..those eyes those lips...mmmmm

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3732 on: October 24, 2006, 12:47:05 PM »
DeeDee, did you ever see "The Italian Job"? ...and if so, ...what did you think of Jason Statham?  :D

Three words... heart + throbbing + wildly  :)

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3733 on: October 24, 2006, 12:48:46 PM »
Ok enough girl chatter you want to talk dreamy..those eyes those lips...mmmmm

This is very funny AS.  For once you are outnumbered by the harem.  :)  It's usually too many boys talking football.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3734 on: October 24, 2006, 01:08:56 PM »
DeeDee, if you want him as a prison inmate, I suppose that's your fantasy and you're entitled to it,
...but trust me when I tell you, ...Miggy needs to be in a matador's outfit big time!

AS's lovely photo post aside... I still think I prefer the prison inmate thing over the matador's outfit, although you have said that Miggy is quite the man specimen. I would be the visiting nurse who makes friends with the sullen loner prison inmate and finds herself alone in the examination room with him and gives him... comfort.  :)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3735 on: October 24, 2006, 01:21:51 PM »
This is very funny AS.  For once you are outnumbered by the harem.  :)  It's usually too many boys talking football.

Actually the more I staire at the lovely ms daines the more she looks like someone else I know...hmmm can't remember her name but same chin and striking eyes. ;)

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3736 on: October 24, 2006, 01:32:10 PM »
Actually the more I staire at the lovely ms daines the more she looks like someone else I know...hmmm can't remember her name but same chin and striking eyes. ;)

You're lucky to have so many lovely girls as friends AS. Perhaps there is something about you that is irresistable to all women.  :)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3737 on: October 24, 2006, 01:36:42 PM »
You're lucky to have so many lovely girls as friends AS. Perhaps there is something about you that is irresistable to all women.  :)

Must be my ....silly nature..:)

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #3738 on: October 24, 2006, 02:32:48 PM »
A good sense of humor will get you far... in life & love.
BKS approved

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3739 on: October 24, 2006, 04:43:06 PM »
AS's lovely photo post aside... I still think I prefer the prison inmate thing over the matador's outfit, although you have said that Miggy is quite the man specimen. I would be the visiting nurse who makes friends with the sullen loner prison inmate and finds herself alone in the examination room with him and gives him... comfort.  :)

your wish is my command

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3740 on: October 25, 2006, 06:22:54 AM »
your wish is my command

Hey dufus there is a rumor you have been sending your picture around..you need to let the group see you mr hotty or has Jags been pulling our legs?

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3741 on: October 25, 2006, 07:43:21 AM »
Hey dufus there is a rumor you have been sending your picture around..you need to let the group see you mr hotty or has Jags been pulling our legs?

lol dufus, havent heard that in a long time.  first off, i'm no hottie.  i think jags had beer goggles on.  also i dont know how to imbed am image im PM, tried and failed.  not sure if i need to upload it to some photobucket thingy or not. 

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3742 on: October 25, 2006, 08:34:58 AM »
lol dufus, havent heard that in a long time.  first off, i'm no hottie.  i think jags had beer goggles on.  also i dont know how to imbed am image im PM, tried and failed.  not sure if i need to upload it to some photobucket thingy or not. 

You have my e-mail honey muffin.  I volunteer.  Just send it as an attachment.  I will then inform everyone as to your hotness quotient.  :)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3743 on: October 25, 2006, 08:35:57 AM »
You have my e-mail honey muffin.  I volunteer.  Just send it as an attachment.  I will then inform everyone as to your hotness quotient.  :)

great, im screwed, lol. 

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3744 on: October 25, 2006, 08:58:29 AM »
I am curious now. 1st why did you send to Judi and not Deeds. 2nd why you holding out on the clan. 3rd I think thats fair if deeds gives you a thumbs up then works for me.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3745 on: October 25, 2006, 09:06:33 AM »
I am curious now. 1st why did you send to Judi and not Deeds. 2nd why you holding out on the clan. 3rd I think thats fair if deeds gives you a thumbs up then works for me.

1) Judi asked. Sorry but it was a simple answer.  Not something more comples.  It started with her saying that palumalu was a hottie then snowballed.  Deeds has it now, or will shortly get it.

2) I am not posting it on this site, don't need mrore shit, i have you and YMBL and OSF for that! lol.  But i can send to ya too.  No worries, they are clothed.  lol.

3) i think if i get the thuiumbs up from the both of them they must have been drunk then euphoric from shoe shopping, lol

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3746 on: October 25, 2006, 09:26:36 AM »
1) Judi asked. Sorry but it was a simple answer.  Not something more comples.  It started with her saying that palumalu was a hottie then snowballed.  Deeds has it now, or will shortly get it.

2) I am not posting it on this site, don't need mrore shit, i have you and YMBL and OSF for that! lol.  But i can send to ya too.  No worries, they are clothed.  lol.

3) i think if i get the thuiumbs up from the both of them they must have been drunk then euphoric from shoe shopping, lol

LMAO thanks man I trust Deeds call, I am just curious about the clan is all, I am sure your don juan and all..:)

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3747 on: October 25, 2006, 10:54:38 AM »
Okay... came back from lunch to find a present in my inbox, so I'm making an announcement...

It's official! Miggy's a hottie.  ;D

Dark, penetrating eyes, cute schnoz, nice smile.

Miggy looks... boyish.  :)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3748 on: October 25, 2006, 11:33:19 AM »
Okay... came back from lunch to find a present in my inbox, so I'm making an announcement...

It's official! Miggy's a hottie.  ;D

Dark, penetrating eyes, cute schnoz, nice smile.

Miggy looks... boyish.  :)

you gotta lay off the 2 martini lunches, lol. 

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #3749 on: October 25, 2006, 11:56:11 AM »

Hey I didn't get any of this action either! >:(

Cuddlebug you got some splainin' to do... ;D
BKS approved