Author Topic: BKS  (Read 312072 times)

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
Re: BKS
« Reply #3775 on: October 25, 2006, 08:13:04 PM »
maybe you could get chubber lange to help  ::)

Miggy! Those lion's claws cut deep...  :)

I wasn't the one saying I was feeling edgy... you did. Just pointing out that when a loved one isn't around, sometimes you just have to love yourself.  :P

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #3776 on: October 25, 2006, 08:16:55 PM »
hey i've loved myslef plenty, lol.  where are my cheetos!  just think he's kinda, well basically, a douche.  but that my opinion. 

mish

• Getbig III
  • We'll start the ass-kissing with you.
« Reply #3777 on: October 25, 2006, 08:18:45 PM »
Don't forget the diet coke! ;D
BKS approved

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3778 on: October 25, 2006, 08:21:01 PM »
mmmm diet coke.  damn i need one right now too.  thristy again

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3779 on: October 25, 2006, 08:22:57 PM »
hey i've loved myslef plenty, lol.  where are my cheetos!  just think he's kinda, well basically, a douche.  but that my opinion. 

Well, aside from the guys who called me fat, a hoe, and other lovely things, he was the first person who ever talked to me when I first got here. We have history.  Where were you to defend my honor back then.  :'(

(make sure the diet coke is caffeine free, otherwise you'll never sleep and just be tossing and turning and feeling edgy all night.)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3780 on: October 25, 2006, 08:25:17 PM »
Well, aside from the guys who called me fat, a hoe, and other lovely things, he was the first person who ever talked to me when I first got here. We have history.  Where were you to defend my honor back then.  :'(

(make sure the diet coke is caffeine free, otherwise you'll never sleep and just be tossing and turning and feeling edgy all night.)

sweetheart if i knew of anyone saying those things to you i would have defended you honor.  as for the diet coke.  i can drink a 44 oz diet coke nd go right to bed.  caffiene doesnt effect me much.

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3781 on: October 25, 2006, 08:32:36 PM »
Well, aside from the guys who called me fat, a hoe, and other lovely things, he was the first person who ever talked to me when I first got here. We have history.  Where were you to defend my honor back then.  :'(

ah i had no idea, what did we talk about ?

ps it looks like you can take care of yourself now ;)

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3782 on: October 25, 2006, 08:39:11 PM »
ah i had no idea, what did we talk about ?

ps it looks like you can take care of yourself now ;)

Damned if I remember, lol. But yes, I eventually found a little space to call my own in the sandbox and I started hitting the mean boys back.  :)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3783 on: October 25, 2006, 08:52:24 PM »
riding crop and all

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3784 on: October 25, 2006, 09:09:54 PM »
Damned if I remember, lol. But yes, I eventually found a little space to call my own in the sandbox and I started hitting the mean boys back.  :)

lol, my little deedee is all grown up :P

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3785 on: October 26, 2006, 12:13:28 AM »
Okay... came back from lunch to find a present in my inbox, so I'm making an announcement...

It's official! Miggy's a hottie.  ;D

Dark, penetrating eyes, cute schnoz, nice smile.

See AS, ...even DeeDee agrees!

Neener, neener, neener. I wasn't lying.

His eyes are amazing, ...and what a smile!

Miggy looks... boyish.  :)

Ahh... but his voice is all man.  Hey Miggly, ...are you blushing yet?
w

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3786 on: October 26, 2006, 06:18:20 AM »
See AS, ...even DeeDee agrees!

Neener, neener, neener. I wasn't lying.

His eyes are amazing, ...and what a smile!

Ahh... but his voice is all man.  Hey Miggly, ...are you blushing yet?

Ok I concede Miggy is not cheech but I still think he went out and took someones picture and is passing it off as his own... ;D

Plus you girls just love that he is non threatning and always draws a nice bath and cooks and does dishs, when all is said and done and your ready for bed I know my phone would ring... ;D

club jew

« Reply #3787 on: October 26, 2006, 06:20:21 AM »
thinkin about joinin this bks gang...been reading getbig for ages and you cats seem like the coolest!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3788 on: October 26, 2006, 06:37:42 AM »
*blush blush* lol.

hey don't forget i start off all nice and drawing warm baths, but end up tapping that ass.  Even if it is in the corner, to a dvd, wieth cheetos and a diet coke at my side, and tear soaked tissues at my feet, lol

club jew

« Reply #3789 on: October 26, 2006, 06:40:55 AM »
haha I tap it with the best of em...i have to tell ya, that deedee sure sounds like a piece!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3790 on: October 26, 2006, 06:56:08 AM »
thinkin about joinin this bks gang...been reading getbig for ages and you cats seem like the coolest!

1st were not a gang or a squad or a force or empire were a society. 2nd membership in the group requires you spend some time with the group, contribute to threads here and in Re:delete and if your funny or someone on the ruling concil likes you enough you get put up for a vote. To many people just think they can come in post once or twice and ask to join and thats not how it works. We have rules and a way we are with each other.We have plenty of members both male and female that we are not activily recruiting but if you show your worthy or people like you I will here about it and then and only then can you get a shot.

Please leave your application by the clubhouse door and the 1 time fee and we will keep a eye out for you.

Thanks
The Management

club jew

« Reply #3791 on: October 26, 2006, 07:23:36 AM »
haha cool!

you know where I can buy some guns?

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3792 on: October 26, 2006, 08:16:57 AM »
guns are only allowed if the intended use is to kill.  We don't admire gun collectors that don't actually use the guns.  Also if you are to kill anyone, you must first kill people on the BKS list, then you may kill on your list.  PS.  Any women that are in the BKS sisterhood, I.e Deedee (the muse) Judi ( Princess caramel) and Mish ( Smurfette) are ALL OFF LIMITS, lol.  What I'm Spanish i have a long history of claiming shit.   ;D  Of course What AS said holds true, you must post and entertain us and bring value to the board. 

Thanks,
HR Team

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3793 on: October 26, 2006, 10:47:14 AM »
guns are only allowed if the intended use is to kill.  We don't admire gun collectors that don't actually use the guns.  Also if you are to kill anyone, you must first kill people on the BKS list, then you may kill on your list.  PS.  Any women that are in the BKS sisterhood, I.e Deedee (the muse) Judi ( Princess caramel) and Mish ( Smurfette) are ALL OFF LIMITS, lol.  What I'm Spanish i have a long history of claiming shit.   ;D  Of course What AS said holds true, you must post and entertain us and bring value to the board. 

Thanks,
HR Team

In Miggy's perfect fantasy world...  :-X

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3794 on: October 26, 2006, 10:55:41 AM »
not really deedee.  My perfect world is very different.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3795 on: October 26, 2006, 11:08:29 AM »
Yes, I know you're a one-woman floggin' kind of guy, Miggy.  It was just the way you said off-limits, that made me think of hareems...

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3796 on: October 26, 2006, 11:11:06 AM »
i dont mind you being off limits deedee, i hear forbidden fruit tastes better :)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3797 on: October 26, 2006, 11:23:27 AM »
Yes, I know you're a one-woman floggin' kind of guy, Miggy.  It was just the way you said off-limits, that made me think of hareems...

hehe, well sometimes i have to stake my claims, lol

this is more my perfect world

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3798 on: October 26, 2006, 11:37:56 AM »
i dont mind you being off limits deedee, i hear forbidden fruit tastes better :)

Yes, it's like smoking behind the woodshed, they say.  :)

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3799 on: October 26, 2006, 11:51:34 AM »
or like lancelot and guieneviere...