Author Topic: BKS  (Read 312069 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: BKS
« Reply #3875 on: October 31, 2006, 04:53:19 AM »
not number two thats for sure i would have way more money than i do.it is mostly a lot of number 3 and a lil bit of number 1

Sounds like a order at Chings house of Sushi.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #3876 on: October 31, 2006, 06:38:58 AM »
Sounds like a order at Chings house of Sushi.
What a dick. Chings is a CHINESE name and SUSHI is JAPANESE. I'm changing it to Yamamoto. ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3877 on: October 31, 2006, 06:52:10 AM »
What a dick. Chings is a CHINESE name and SUSHI is JAPANESE. I'm changing it to Yamamoto. ;D

tamato tomato... ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #3878 on: October 31, 2006, 06:58:59 AM »

there is a yamamto here, sushi is good as hell.  Mornin boys

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #3879 on: October 31, 2006, 07:08:02 AM »
not number two thats for sure i would have way more money than i do.it is mostly a lot of number 3 and a lil bit of number 1

Aren't you from Vermont? If it's the trailer park just outside of Stowe, I've passed it many times on the way to the roadhouse.  :)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3880 on: October 31, 2006, 07:09:50 AM »
Aren't you from Vermont? If it's the trailer park just outside of Stowe, I've passed it many times on the way to the roadhouse.  :)

Picking up stange men to take home again deedee?  Or is the back of a Ford F150 supercab just right?

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3881 on: October 31, 2006, 07:16:20 AM »
Picking up stange men to take home again deedee?  Or is the back of a Ford F150 supercab just right?

Well, let's see... there are two types of guys who hang out at the roadhouse. The burly-bearded-bearmen who wear lumber jack shirts, know how to skin animals with a pen knife and carry concealed weapons, or 19-year-olds going  to school in Burlington, who usually end up barfing in the parking lot by about 11:30. You can come to your own conclusions...  :)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3882 on: October 31, 2006, 07:25:36 AM »
Well, let's see... there are two types of guys who hang out at the roadhouse. The burly-bearded-bearmen who wear lumber jack shirts, know how to skin animals with a pen knife and carry concealed weapons, or 19-year-olds going  to school in Burlington, who usually end up barfing in the parking lot by about 11:30. You can come to your own conclusions...  :)

hmm strange gangbang in a ford duelly it is.  thanks for clrifying, lol

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3883 on: October 31, 2006, 07:44:01 AM »

Wow just plain intresting you are..:)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3884 on: October 31, 2006, 07:47:40 AM »
at least she has chioces

wishtobbigger

• Getbig II
« Reply #3885 on: October 31, 2006, 09:43:08 AM »
i guess i cannot call it a trailer park its would be just me n my realtives on a mountain with some trailers(or would be me if i still lived in vt, unfortunately i'm here in sunny sandiego califonia),
and an order of sushi or any typoe of fillling food would be great i have to cut wieght right now for a stupid wiegh in, gotta love how the corps does this wiegh in crap if you have a small neck and a larger waistline you are automatically overwieght, regardless of how much body fat you truly have, or the way you sprot whatever weight you have
BKS: the peoples champion

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3886 on: October 31, 2006, 10:15:36 AM »

The men I know may be strange... but they're not strangers!  >:(

wishtobbigger

• Getbig II
« Reply #3887 on: October 31, 2006, 10:21:22 AM »
nothing wrong with strange, it adds spice and variety to the life of the world

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3888 on: October 31, 2006, 10:25:46 AM »
nothing wrong with strange, it adds spice and variety to the life of the world

Exactly... besides, like usually attracts like.  :)

(I thought I remembered something about you living in Vt at one time.  Good luck with the weigh in diet... how much do you have to drop?)

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3889 on: October 31, 2006, 10:27:13 AM »
The men I know may be strange... but they're not strangers!  >:(

genrally speaking when you know someone they are not a stranger ;D

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3890 on: October 31, 2006, 10:39:35 AM »
genrally speaking when you know someone they are not a stranger ;D

That's so, um, anal of you to point it out...  :)

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3891 on: October 31, 2006, 10:41:13 AM »
i just wanted to see how, um, receptive you were to it  ::)

wishtobbigger

• Getbig II
« Reply #3892 on: October 31, 2006, 10:47:18 AM »
oh i did live in vt before the military i need to drop like 6 lbs nothing serious i already dropped 6 in the last weeek but i hate this i was jsut starting to be able to make gainsd and still retain a ten percent bf but according to the powers that be i am 23% how does that add up?????
if there were not strange people the world would be full of joe shcmoes strange has been callled the variety or spice of life i believe? someone might hav3e said that once in a blue moon

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3893 on: October 31, 2006, 10:56:35 AM »
i just wanted to see how, um, receptive you were to it  ::)

Rolling your eyes at me... I see the bloom is off the rose.  :'(

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3894 on: October 31, 2006, 10:59:42 AM »
oh i did live in vt before the military i need to drop like 6 lbs nothing serious i already dropped 6 in the last weeek but i hate this i was jsut starting to be able to make gainsd and still retain a ten percent bf but according to the powers that be i am 23% how does that add up?????
if there were not strange people the world would be full of joe shcmoes strange has been callled the variety or spice of life i believe? someone might hav3e said that once in a blue moon

I don't think it's too great to drop more than 2 lbs a week, as it tends to be muscle rather than fat.  How did they take your bodyfat measurement.  With calipers, or just height/weight calculations?   

Speaking of strange, aren't you the one who likes to streak naked across fields or something?  :)

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3895 on: October 31, 2006, 11:04:02 AM »
Rolling your eyes at me... I see the bloom is off the rose.  :'(

lol, actually i didnt want to use old faithful (;D) two posts in a row, youre still my lil rosebud ....;D

hows the cold ?

wishtobbigger

• Getbig II
« Reply #3896 on: October 31, 2006, 11:04:43 AM »
i was never seen streaking across a field and i might have volunteered to ahve done that to be accepted into the brotherhood, they measured me with calipers at the gym where i was 10% then the corps measures me by a tape around my midsection and around my neck does some retarded math and i'm 23% but the guy beside me with a bigger midsection at least 18-19% iby calipers gets a 19 from the corps, WTF??????

wishtobbigger

• Getbig II
« Reply #3897 on: October 31, 2006, 11:09:26 AM »
i know it is not great to drop that much in a day but i have no choice right now my promotion rests on the wieght so i will have to continue for a couple more days then i can go to a safer wieghtloss rountine for a couple more weeks till the bulking phase(my favorite)

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3898 on: October 31, 2006, 11:14:02 AM »
lol, actually i didnt want to use old faithful (;D) two posts in a row, youre still my lil rosebud ....;D

hows the cold ?

Thank you lill tresor de mon coeur...  :-*

The cold is better... you're so sweet to ask.  :)

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3899 on: October 31, 2006, 11:16:53 AM »
i was never seen streaking across a field and i might have volunteered to ahve done that to be accepted into the brotherhood, they measured me with calipers at the gym where i was 10% then the corps measures me by a tape around my midsection and around my neck does some retarded math and i'm 23% but the guy beside me with a bigger midsection at least 18-19% iby calipers gets a 19 from the corps, WTF??????

I've never heard of that method of fat measurement... hmmmm. 

Well, you know how it is around here.  Everyone will just have to keep posting pics of amaretto cheesecake, creme brulee, german chocolate cakes, white and dark chocolate chip cookies, and blueberry pies... you know, just to be supportive and all.  :)