Author Topic: BKS  (Read 312093 times)

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: BKS
« Reply #4075 on: November 08, 2006, 08:38:56 AM »
You just haven't been loved by the right woman.  ;)

silly deedee, all women love me :)

ps if you end up hitting muskoka for the holidays i hope you bring some icing and sugar balls :-*

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #4076 on: November 08, 2006, 08:47:00 AM »
Lol, how could I forget, all women are irredeemably attracted to you... no wonder you're so jaded when you have to scrape the chickolitas off you all day long. The struggle it is to be you...  :'(

I promise if I end up at the annual Christmas family massacre in the Muskokas, I'll swing by with some sugared balls and icing.  :-*

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4077 on: November 08, 2006, 08:59:53 AM »
there is a thin line between learning from ones experiences and being jaded my dear

imo clinging to romantic sentiment is not healthy, im more concerned with what is that what i would like to see :)

ps there will definitely be some swining if you come to town :D

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4078 on: November 08, 2006, 09:04:50 AM »
there is a thin line between learning from ones experiences and being jaded my dear

imo clinging to romantic sentiment is not healthy, im more concerned with what is that what i would like to see :)

ps there will definitely be some swining if you come to town :D

Lol, is that a typo...  ;D

... But in all seriousness, of course there is a world of difference between romantic sentiment and love. That's why I said you haven't been "loved" by the right woman.  :) Anyway, there's no hurry...

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4079 on: November 08, 2006, 09:12:06 AM »
of course there is a world of difference between romantic sentiment and love.

i disagree, love is nothing more than a romantic sentiment, infactuation that morphs into comfort

im not upset or bitter about this realization, its just the way thing are :)

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4080 on: November 08, 2006, 09:24:34 AM »
i disagree, love is nothing more than a romantic sentiment, infactuation that morphs into comfort

im not upset or bitter about this realization, its just the way thing are :)

But don't you even have any friends that you would say you love, whom you would do anything for, whose company you seek out because just being with them makes you happy? 

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4081 on: November 08, 2006, 09:37:31 AM »
i love anal sex !

lol

seriously there is a world of difference between "love" and "being in love"

love exists: i love myself, my parents, my friends, one or 2 xpatriots ;D

but being in love does not exist, thats the myth

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4082 on: November 08, 2006, 09:58:39 AM »
i love anal sex !

lol

You do realize of course, that this is just the ultimate manifestation of the wish to conquer, right?  :P

As for the other, maybe it's just a question of semantics.  Being "in love" is a romantic, transitory phase, but loving someone is something completely different. Don't you believe that you could love a woman? I mean, if you can manage to love friends, family, and a couple of zany expats?  :)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4083 on: November 08, 2006, 10:13:01 AM »
Hey Miggly... you know what?  We are alone.  Maybe we should post a bunch of pics of naked men in various states of arousal.  Do you think that would freak eveyone else right out? We could get a good few pages going before anyone else logged on!  :D

Where are the naked male pics?  Gee Whiz... you got me all excited there... then nada.  :'(  thats mean Deedee.
w

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4084 on: November 08, 2006, 10:22:13 AM »
i love anal sex !

lol

seriously there is a world of difference between "love" and "being in love"

love exists: i love myself, my parents, my friends, one or 2 xpatriots ;D

but being in love does not exist, thats the myth

You can't plant a garden in soil filled with salt. You say you love yourself but there is a difference from being narcissistic and being truely comfortable with who you are and willing to share your heart in its ever fragil glory with another. If you are ever in love and truely give of yourself to another without looking for a reward then your on the right path. To many people have conditional love, I love you if you love me but truely love is acceptance of another regardless of flaws or problems and without restriction. Understanding and friendship are two of the most important components of what love is.To many people tie love and passion together and thats like running a bath full of hot water then waiting till its cold to get in. Love is the everyday work it takes to build a work of art not the goal of compleation.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4085 on: November 08, 2006, 10:27:40 AM »
You can't plant a garden in soil filled with salt. You say you love yourself but there is a difference from being narcissistic and being truely comfortable with who you are and willing to share your heart in its ever fragil glory with another. If you are ever in love and truely give of yourself to another without looking for a reward then your on the right path. To many people have conditional love, I love you if you love me but truely love is acceptance of another regardless of flaws or problems and without restriction. Understanding and friendship are two of the most important components of what love is.To many people tie love and passion together and thats like running a bath full of hot water then waiting till its cold to get in. Love is the everyday work it takes to build a work of art not the goal of compleation.

I must agree with you there AS. Nothing else to add.  :)

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4086 on: November 08, 2006, 10:28:55 AM »
Where are the naked male pics?  Gee Whiz... you got me all excited there... then nada.  :'(  thats mean Deedee.

Where were you yesterday?  :'( It's not like I was hearing the rallying cries of encouragement anywhere around me...  :-\

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4087 on: November 08, 2006, 10:30:47 AM »
Yes, AS's commments are pretty complete.

DeeDee, ...consider this a rallying cry of encouragement!  Bring on the buff! ;D
w

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4088 on: November 08, 2006, 10:43:02 AM »
  Being "in love" is a romantic, transitory phase,

this is the point im trying to make, the fairy tale/architypical notion of meeting someone and being in love with them till you die is a an anaomoly at best, it doesnt accurately reflect the human condition

i have been in love with a half dozen or so girls, i know this because its the only time im not thinking about boning every hot woman i see. after the infactuation wore off i loved a couple of them in the same way i love my friends, but i know i will never meet someone who i will be in love with for ever, and i doubt ill meet someone who will inspire me to keep my dick in my pants :D

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4089 on: November 08, 2006, 10:56:13 AM »
If you are ever in love and truly give of yourself to another without looking for a reward then your on the right path.

its impossible for people not to (intelligently) act in their own self interest, this statement is juvenile

please explain to me the difference between narcissism and all that other horseshit you were talking about being comfortable enough to share your feewings

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #4090 on: November 08, 2006, 11:06:24 AM »

DeeDee, ...consider this a rallying cry of encouragement!  Bring on the buff! ;D

:-X >:( :-X

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4091 on: November 08, 2006, 11:18:49 AM »
its impossible for people not to (intelligently) act in their own self interest, this statement is juvenile

please explain to me the difference between narcissism and all that other horseshit you were talking about being comfortable enough to share your feewings

No I am afraid your incorrect. I do things for my wife because I love her and without any thought of self intrest. I know we will be together and she never busts my balls so when I do something for her its because I choose to do so not because I have to or I am looking for something. I can honestly state to you I would give my life willingly for her or my son and thats done out of love not self intrest. Its unconditional and without restrictions. I would give of my body (lung/liver/kidney) to my wife or child and what self intrest does it have for me...? nothing. I love her beyond myself and without any self serving motives. I love her for who she is and would still consider her my best friend regardless of sex or anything she could do for me. I am not sure how else I can lay it out there for you.

part 2, Its easy to be a narcisstic, you love yourself and you feel owed (everything you write points to this) that if you give so shall you recieve. There is a complet difference if being selfish and being selfless... You may value yourself above all others and feel confident in who you are but the difference is the willingness of doing for another without regard to what happens.It takes real strength to open yourself to the core with the ever hanging chance that you could be gutted like a fish. Most people (YOU) do not want to ever let someone see them at that level and then compain about love being bullshit. Love is letting another see you to the core without regrets...

PS try not to be such a assclown next time when you don't like something I wrote, if you don't agree great you do not need to call what i write horseshit, thanks.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #4092 on: November 08, 2006, 11:21:57 AM »
No I am afraid your incorrect. I do things for my wife because I love her and without any thought of self intrest. I know we will be together and she never busts my balls so when I do something for her its because I choose to do so not because I have to or I am looking for something. I can honestly state to you I would give my life willingly for her or my son and thats done out of love not self intrest. Its unconditional and without restrictions. I would give of my body (lung/liver/kidney) to my wife or child and what self intrest does it have for me...? nothing. I love her beyond myself and without any self serving motives. I love her for who she is and would still consider her my best friend regardless of sex or anything she could do for me. I am not sure how else I can lay it out there for you.

I.....I....I love you man!

STEELERS

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4093 on: November 08, 2006, 11:25:04 AM »

making your wife and son happy doesnt benefit you ::)

the closest thing to a selfless act is a positive externality (look it up)

part 2, Its easy to be a narcisstic, you love yourself and you feel owed (everything you write points to this) that if you give so shall you recieve. There is a complet difference if being selfish and being selfless... You may value yourself above all others and feel confident in who you are but the difference is the willingness of doing for another without regard to what happens.It takes real strength to open yourself to the core with the ever hanging chance that you could be gutted like a fish. Most people (YOU) do not want to ever let someone see them at that level and then compain about love being bullshit. Love is letting another see you to the core without regrets...

it was a trick question dipshit, narcissism by definition means loving oneself

by convention it implies all the other discharge you wrote about, but thats by convention only
(look it up)

PS try not to be such a assclown next time when you don't like something I wrote, if you don't agree great you do not need to call what i write horseshit, thanks.

ill address you however i like thanks, but perhaps if you wrote something more intelligent it wouldnt be an issue :)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4094 on: November 08, 2006, 11:36:21 AM »
making your wife and son happy doesnt benefit you ::)

the closest thing to a selfless act is a positive externality (look it up)

it was a trick question dipshit, narcissism by definition means loving oneself

by convention it implies all the other discharge you wrote about, but thats by convention only
(look it up)

ill address you however i like thanks, but perhaps if you wrote something more intelligent it wouldnt be an issue :)

1st I am sorry to waste the time with you but since your in my thread I felt obliged, Next time I will not waste the time.

2nd, You can choose to run your mouth like a spoiled kid who is a sad patethic excuse for a man who is such a child he can't seperate love and sex. You can run you opinion anywhere around here you want and thanks to the wonderful place called the internet nothing ever happens. I applaude you for at least stating for everybody that your a little bitch and can T-Y-P-E tuff I am sure while your sitting alone in your room as you surely always do you will get a little chubbie for being such a man (hold on I'm laughing at you right now and it effects my typing) but for me I just think you are sad. Thanks for letting me know your a pussy little shit and not to waste time anyplace I see your stupid comments. Good luck with your life and empty little heart.

Hope this helps.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4095 on: November 08, 2006, 11:41:02 AM »

Except now I'm at work.  :-\

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4096 on: November 08, 2006, 11:41:38 AM »
1st I am sorry to waste the time with you but since your in my thread I felt obliged, Next time I will not waste the time.

2nd, You can choose to run your mouth like a spoiled kid who is a sad patethic excuse for a man who is such a child he can't seperate love and sex. You can run you opinion anywhere around here you want and thanks to the wonderful place called the internet nothing ever happens. I applaude you for at least stating for everybody that your a little bitch and can T-Y-P-E tuff I am sure while your sitting alone in your room as you surely always do you will get a little chubbie for being such a man (hold on I'm laughing at you right now and it effects my typing) but for me I just think you are sad. Thanks for letting me know your a pussy little shit and not to waste time anyplace I see your stupid comments. Good luck with your life and empty little heart.

Hope this helps.

you talked a bunch of stupid shit and i pointed out why its stupid, its the natural order of things so dont get your panties in a bunch

alot of people seem to think im jimmy, if this is the case ive posted my full name, the gyms i train at, pics, hometown, email etc

howsabout you do the same ??
(not holding breath, pussy :))

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4097 on: November 08, 2006, 11:42:11 AM »
Wow... how did the conversation disintegrate so much in a few minutes.  :'(

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4098 on: November 08, 2006, 11:44:30 AM »
Wow... how did the conversation disintegrate so much in a few minutes.  :'(

testosterone... what else?  :D
w

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4099 on: November 08, 2006, 11:45:53 AM »
Quick... let's spread some estrogen.  Got any kitten pics?  :D