Author Topic: BKS  (Read 312098 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: BKS
« Reply #4100 on: November 08, 2006, 11:47:30 AM »
There's a great book you might want to read. It's called "The Anatomy of Love & Lust" ISBN 0-399-14041-7
The author is Dr. Theresa Crenshaw M.D. and is published by Putnam. Very eye-opening! :o :o :o :o

From the back cover:
Are you in charge of your love life?
If you think so, you're wrong.

Hormones control our sex drives and direct our love lives. In The Alchemy of love & Lust, Theresa Crenshaw offers us a provocative depiction of the chemistry of sex -- how it governs our romantic desires, encounters, and relationships throughout the sexual passages of our lives.

The Alchemy of Love and Lust. Discovering Our Sex Hormones and How They Determine Who We Love, When We Love, and How Often We Love

From the inside dust cover:

Are you in charge of your love life? If you think so, you're wrong. When you fall in love or lust it is merely an emotional event - your various hormones get in bed with you too. Hormones control our sex drives and direct our love lives.

In The Alchemy of Love and Love, Dr. Theresa Crenshaw, renowned sex therapist and researcher, unmasks the hidden agendas of our hormones as we progress through different sexual stages, from adolescence through old age. A culmination of three decades of research and up-to-date information, this book serves as a guide to our sexual peaks and cycles, the desires that drive and frustrate us, the bonds we make, the love we give and take, and the mystery of attraction - aspects all related to the ever changing "sex soup" of chemicals in our bodies.

In addition to well-known hormones such as testosterone, estrogen and progesterone, Dr. Crenshaw introduces us to lesser-known potent influences such as PEA, DHEA, LHRH, oxytocin, and vasopressin. Their individual characteristics, as well as their interaction, with one another. Is there truly "love at first sight"? Do people become addicted to each other through scent and touch? Can we avoid menopause entirely? Which age groups are best-suited to form relationship? can we determine our romantic destinies by altering our hormonal profiles? Do sex hormones increase our longevity and the quality of life?

It's unsettling to think that molecules can manipulate our minds, and even our mates. But it's also liberating. These molecular agents operate with abandon only to the extent they are not understood. Dr Crenshaw provides us with the strategic information to identify their effects and gives us specific practical suggestions on how to modulate them.

Romantics needn't worry that science is going to eliminate the mystery of attraction. Just the opposite. This book will help us discover romance, rekindle it, and keep it alive. Filled with rollicking, sexy scenarios, as well as comprehensive (and often surprising) information. The Alchemy of Love and Lust give specific scientific substance to the age-old discussion about the chemistry between the sexes. In so doing it makes us more knowledgeable alchemists, capable of leading sexier, longer, healthier lives.

"Dr Crenshaw has described a brave new world of hormones in a book that reads with the fascination of science fiction. It toches down like a tornado, scoring a direct hit on the politically correct edifice of the social construction of gender". --John Money PhD, Director, Psychohormonal Research Unit, John Hopkins University School of Medicine.
w

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4101 on: November 08, 2006, 11:49:06 AM »
testosterone... what else?  :D

i wonder, if we were female would you write the exchange off to a bleeding cunt ??

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4102 on: November 08, 2006, 11:49:51 AM »
The exchange probably would not have occurred!  :D
w

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4103 on: November 08, 2006, 11:51:01 AM »
you talked a bunch of stupid shit and i pointed out why its stupid, its the natural order of things so dont get your panties in a bunch

alot of people seem to think im jimmy, if this is the case ive posted my full name, the gyms i train at, pics, hometown, email etc

howsabout you do the same ??
(not holding breath, pussy :))

Well spend some time tuff guy I have done the same so its not hard to track me down if you want to prove your sad little self to me. I day I would back down from a little internet pussy is the day I would cut my own nuts off and start calling myself clubber....Damm forgot I was forgetting you exsisted in life, I forgot my mistake so untill you show up,stand on your little milk crate and shake your sad little fist in my face I guess we won't be speaking again...nope I know we won't be speaking again no internet pussies in my entire time here have ever shown up and well your no exception, Jimmy or clubber or whoever gives a fuck who you are.Heres hoping your the first. ;)

Assclown.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #4104 on: November 08, 2006, 11:53:04 AM »
*munching popcorn* damn i love this show

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4105 on: November 08, 2006, 11:55:58 AM »
I got some with plenty of butter and white cheddar dressing.

Wanna share?
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4106 on: November 08, 2006, 12:01:28 PM »
 :o  :o  :o  Oh Miggly, ...you sneaky little thing... you cut a hole in the bottom of the popcorn!  ;D
w

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4107 on: November 08, 2006, 12:03:08 PM »
Well spend some time tuff guy I have done the same so its not hard to track me down if you want to prove your sad little self to me. I day I would back down from a little internet pussy is the day I would cut my own nuts off and start calling myself clubber....Damm forgot I was forgetting you exsisted in life, I forgot my mistake so untill you show up,stand on your little milk crate and shake your sad little fist in my face I guess we won't be speaking again...nope I know we won't be speaking again no internet pussies in my entire time here have ever shown up and well your no exception, Jimmy or clubber or whoever gives a f**k who you are.Heres hoping your the first. ;)

Assclown.

i couldnt help but notice your post didnt contain your full name, location, pics and gym

(still not surprised)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4108 on: November 08, 2006, 12:16:24 PM »
Hey Deedee, have a little of Miggly's popcorn! It's really good.
It comes with a bonus surprise in the bottom ...kinda like crackerjack!

I felt Miggly's wiggly ...neener neener, neener  ;D
w

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #4109 on: November 08, 2006, 12:20:33 PM »
Lol, how did it feel?  ;D

I can feel his toesies under the blanket...  :D

(Damn... Miggy's been awfully silent...I hope he didn't go take another shower...  >:()

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4110 on: November 08, 2006, 12:29:11 PM »
Lol, how did it feel?  ;D

Like a big thick Kolbassa sausage

(Damn... Miggy's been awfully silent...I hope he didn't go take another shower...  >:()

Well... it did kinda burst and get all messy when I squeezed it.
Maybe i squeezed it a little too hard, ...or rubbed it a little too fast?  :P
w

mish

• Getbig III
  • We'll start the ass-kissing with you.
« Reply #4111 on: November 08, 2006, 12:33:04 PM »
Don't worry ladies he'll be back as soon as I let him go  ;D
BKS approved

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4112 on: November 08, 2006, 12:41:14 PM »
Lol, I wonder if Miggy's been keeping up with his threesome and afternoon hand job. Do you really think his endowment fund is a kielbasa sausage.  Hmmm... they say it's usually the tall ones with large hands and feet, but also the short, skinny ones who have the largest endowment funds.  Does Miggy-poo fit into either category? This is the question we ask today...  :)

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #4113 on: November 08, 2006, 12:45:21 PM »
I know, I know! But I'm not telling...  :P
BKS approved

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4114 on: November 08, 2006, 12:48:43 PM »
Actually Dee, it's more like a foursome at this point.
w

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4115 on: November 08, 2006, 12:51:53 PM »
I know, I know! But I'm not telling...  :P

How do you know?  Did he tell you, or send a pic.  Only pics count, I'm afraid. Him saying stuff like "ohhhhh, let me put my 10-inch endowment fund in your safety deposit box, ohhhhhhh" just doesn't cut it.  :-X

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4116 on: November 08, 2006, 12:53:22 PM »
Actually Dee, it's more like a foursome at this point.

Maybe we should just post an open invitation on the girlie board...  :D

I like writing erotica...  :)

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #4117 on: November 08, 2006, 01:07:08 PM »
How do you know?  Did he tell you, or send a pic.  Only pics count, I'm afraid. Him saying stuff like "ohhhhh, let me put my 10-inch endowment fund in your safety deposit box, ohhhhhhh" just doesn't cut it.  :-X

Well considering I've been sworn to secrecy I cannot spill the beans however I will confirm that's all good. ;D
BKS approved

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4118 on: November 08, 2006, 01:11:13 PM »
Wow, Miggy's sending naked pics of himself over the internet.  :-X

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #4119 on: November 08, 2006, 01:12:28 PM »
Now I didn't say that...
BKS approved

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4120 on: November 08, 2006, 01:13:19 PM »
You took the express greyhound to Atlanta?

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4121 on: November 08, 2006, 01:33:40 PM »
Wow you go away to do get some work done and it turns into a all girl naughty naughty chat...Migs head must be exploding... ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4122 on: November 08, 2006, 02:05:38 PM »
what the hell just happened?  lol

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4123 on: November 08, 2006, 02:06:34 PM »
Wow you go away to do get some work done and it turns into a all girl naughty naughty chat...Migs head must be exploding... ;D

maybe miggs got his ass handed to him in a debate

lost his temper

played the ever popular internet tough guy routine

only to put his tail between his legs when i pulled his punk card by asking for his name, pic and location

oh wait, that was you :D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4124 on: November 08, 2006, 02:09:07 PM »
maybe miggs got his ass handed to him in a debate

lost his temper

played the ever popular internet tough guy routine

only to put his tail between his legs when i pulled his punk card by asking for his name, pic and location

oh wait, that was you :D

wtf?  leave me outta this, besides i'll side with AS anyway.  Brotherhood and all.