Re: BKS
« Reply #4125 on: November 08, 2006, 02:09:50 PM »
as much as i want you on my team...

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4126 on: November 08, 2006, 02:37:25 PM »

wtf?  leave me outta this, besides i'll side with AS anyway.  Brotherhood and all. 
Don't sweat it man another tuff guy talking shit from behind the computer, I have posted many times where I am and how to find me but he posts under different names and gimmicks and thinks anybody does not see thru it or cares. The day some 26 year old cyber ass gets me upset is the day I check out from this loveless world.... ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #4127 on: November 08, 2006, 02:45:56 PM »
Don't sweat it man another tuff guy talking shit from behind the computer, I have posted many times where I am and how to find me but he posts under different names and gimmicks and thinks anybody does not see thru it or cares. The day some 26 year old cyber ass gets me upset is the day I check out from this loveless world.... ;D

look i'll just stay in the middle of the girls foursome, so don't mind me, lol.  It just made me do a double take since this is so much like the alphabet boards, lol.

as much as i want you on my team...

You need me on your team, you want me on your team!  lol 

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4128 on: November 08, 2006, 02:50:24 PM »
look i'll just stay in the middle of the girls foursome, so don't mind me, lol.  It just made me do a double take since this is so much like the alphabet boards, lol.

No sweat man, another day another dumbass what can you do. I am heading home for the night make sure the lights are out when you leave and the TV is off... ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4129 on: November 08, 2006, 02:53:03 PM »
No sweat man, another day another dumbass what can you do. I am heading home for the night make sure the lights are out when you leave and the TV is off... ;D

no sweatin it, i just keep re-reading the banter about me! lol.  Swollen head!  ;D ;)

no worries, should i feed the dog and take out the trash too?

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4130 on: November 08, 2006, 04:03:42 PM »

im not a tough guy and i never said i was

you got upset cause youre too dumb to argue your point without resorting to the ol tough guy routine, and i simply pointed out you dnt have the balls to post your info right here right now

btw its very interesting to me youre the only getbigger who knows my age... :)

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4131 on: November 08, 2006, 04:16:33 PM »

lol, cept for the fact you annoyingly transposed need/want that was funny

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4132 on: November 08, 2006, 04:33:42 PM »
w

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4133 on: November 08, 2006, 07:07:59 PM »
 :-* :-*

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4134 on: November 09, 2006, 04:50:58 AM »
im not a tough guy and i never said i was

you got upset cause youre too dumb to argue your point without resorting to the ol tough guy routine, and i simply pointed out you dnt have the balls to post your info right here right now

btw its very interesting to me youre the only getbigger who knows my age... :)

Dummy... :)

I re read our back and forth from yesterday and Though I still think you were being a jerk for no reason, I understand we only can go by what is written (no body language or tone) and I think I understand why you did. I Then jumped back and after I read it back I realised I was doing the same stupid shit I was yelling at you for so I guess that makes me twice a stupid...:) Oh well sometime you get caught up tring to be right and forget its possiable that you could be viewed as a asshole from someone else's point of view. My bad.

That being said, I live just outside of DC if your ever down in the area PM me and I will come pick you up we will go to a nice quiet park beat each other bloody and the last one standing buys the first round...:)

AS

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4135 on: November 09, 2006, 05:53:24 AM »
and it how it is done in manland.

MANLAW!

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4136 on: November 09, 2006, 05:59:54 AM »
Dummy... :)

I re read our back and forth from yesterday and Though I still think you were being a jerk for no reason, I understand we only can go by what is written (no body language or tone) and I think I understand why you did. I Then jumped back and after I read it back I realised I was doing the same stupid shit I was yelling at you for so I guess that makes me twice a stupid...:) Oh well sometime you get caught up tring to be right and forget its possiable that you could be viewed as a asshole from someone else's point of view. My bad.

in case you havent figured it out, i am an asshole and i dont care who knows it

beat each other bloody and the last one standing buys the first round...:)

hating another man enough to fight him, than loving him enough to buy him a drink after seems homoerotic. true i dont like you, but for me to want to fight you it would take a hell of a lot more than that, and i wouldnt suddenly want to be friends after

its one thing to hang out with your sparring partners, or a guy you fight for real in the ring, but a street fight (to me) is about doing your best to permenently injure the other guy and not get hurt, then getting out of there before anyone is the wiser. if ive just broken your leg or youve knocked me out i dont think a drink would be in order

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4137 on: November 09, 2006, 06:11:04 AM »
1) in case you havent figured it out, i am an asshole and i dont care who knows it

2) its one thing to hang out with your sparring partners, or a guy you fight for real in the ring, but a street fight (to me) is about doing your best to permenently injure the other guy and not get hurt, then getting out of there before anyone is the wiser. if ive just broken your leg or youve knocked me out i dont think a drink would be in order

1) Figured that out while back

2) We'll let you stretch first and use gloves.  After you get a cast on and/or wake up how about a six pack?

;D  just stirring the pot don't mind me, lol

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4138 on: November 09, 2006, 06:35:42 AM »
if anything i owe AS a thank you, he unwittingly did me a huge favor by saying my age

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4139 on: November 09, 2006, 06:40:23 AM »
can we go back to the girls talking about my kielbasa?  I liked that page better, lol

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #4140 on: November 09, 2006, 08:30:35 AM »
can we go back to the girls talking about my kielbasa?  I liked that page better, lol

So did I! How is your kielbasa doing today?  :)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4141 on: November 09, 2006, 08:39:01 AM »
in case you havent figured it out, i am an asshole and i dont care who knows it

hating another man enough to fight him, than loving him enough to buy him a drink after seems homoerotic. true i dont like you, but for me to want to fight you it would take a hell of a lot more than that, and i wouldnt suddenly want to be friends after

its one thing to hang out with your sparring partners, or a guy you fight for real in the ring, but a street fight (to me) is about doing your best to permenently injure the other guy and not get hurt, then getting out of there before anyone is the wiser. if ive just broken your leg or youve knocked me out i dont think a drink would be in order

I thought I was the only person proud to be a asshole...oh well small world.

I was making a joke about the whole situation not really expecting after a brawl we would become fast friends and start sending each other giggly emails. I understand what your saying but for many years in my youth I had some of the best fights with people who then somehow ended up as friends, I guess for me If I give you my best and you do the same win or lose I respect the person for standing up, thats just me. But I see where you come from there have been times (not proud of them at all) where shit got started and people hurt and when you look back it makes you wonder WTF, oh well such is the life of a hothead. I do think you right It would have been better just to shoot you and go get a beer myself... ;D (kidding)

Anyway very busy with work today so will check back later.

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #4142 on: November 09, 2006, 08:45:59 AM »
I thought I was the only person proud to be a asshole...oh well small world.

I was making a joke about the whole situation not really expecting after a brawl we would become fast friends and start sending each other giggly emails. I understand what your saying but for many years in my youth I had some of the best fights with people who then somehow ended up as friends, I guess for me If I give you my best and you do the same win or lose I respect the person for standing up, thats just me. But I see where you come from there have been times (not proud of them at all) where shit got started and people hurt and when you look back it makes you wonder WTF, oh well such is the life of a hothead. I do think you're right Its would have been better just to shoot you and go get a beer myself... ;D (kidding)

Anyway very busy with work today so will check back later.

What he just say?   :)
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4143 on: November 09, 2006, 09:03:04 AM »
So did I! How is your kielbasa doing today?  :)

the kielbasa is sad today  :'(  But hopes things will look up later.

hahah

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4144 on: November 09, 2006, 09:37:34 AM »

I could have sworn that there was some guy around here that gave me some really good advice about getbig life here..??? Hmmmm nope just my buddy whos always there to start shit and poke you in the eye... ;D

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4145 on: November 09, 2006, 09:38:21 AM »
the kielbasa is sad today  :'(  But hopes things will look up later.

Hot date later?  :)

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4146 on: November 09, 2006, 10:47:19 AM »
where shit got started and people hurt and when you look back it makes you wonder WTF, oh well such is the life of a hothead.

if i was to hurt someone who did nothing to me it would haunt me

but to injure/hurt/maim someone who deserves it is a beautiful thing to me and actually gives me some sense of inner peace, as if i restored the natural order of things. that being said i dont want to go to jail and i think fighting outside of sport is barbaric so i try to avoid situations where one may occur

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4147 on: November 09, 2006, 11:02:56 AM »
Hot date later?  :)

i thought you and me were getting together tonight?

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4148 on: November 09, 2006, 11:07:58 AM »
i thought you and me were getting together tonight?

You're just saying that because you saw my post on the girlie board.  ;)

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #4149 on: November 09, 2006, 11:11:18 AM »
Hey if this thing happens between AS and Clubber, I live right outside of DC too and can video tape it for "Americas Funniest Videos". ;D Or always pawn it off as a B rated homo wrestling match! ;D