Author Topic: BKS  (Read 312069 times)

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
Re: BKS
« Reply #4250 on: November 27, 2006, 03:51:11 PM »
unfortunately the only real commetn was to stop tanning in a shirt, lol but that was nothing special

Well, from the way you were talking about dropping a million pounds, I thought you were...um... tubby.  But you look pretty lean.  :)

wishtobbigger

• Getbig II
« Reply #4251 on: November 27, 2006, 03:53:26 PM »
i am tubby (or so i feel it thats why i had a shirt on ) and i did drop like 20 lbs but giained like ten back after i drank some water, lol
BKS: the peoples champion

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4252 on: November 27, 2006, 04:54:01 PM »
sounds like everyones holiday was better than mine i stayed up till 7 the next day snipig people in a game, way fun didn't even get a turkey dinner but the ihop omelette and pancake was awesome.
finally posted pics of my self on a thread at the pics and more board with the title of new pics and first pics
can't wait to hear the stupid comments it should be entertaining lol
sorry i haven't been onin a while i am limited to my work comp and am getting ready to go to new orleans now
Semper Fi, funny thought about your pic was no matter what the year or time in history for the last 50 years Marines always look like Marines. If it helps I had a shitty holiday also...:)

wishtobbigger

• Getbig II
« Reply #4253 on: November 27, 2006, 07:13:56 PM »
yeah we tend to all look alike old n beat up lol nah i wanna hear about every bodys good holidays sorry if i brought anyone down
BKS: the peoples champion

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #4254 on: November 29, 2006, 06:31:49 AM »
damn slackers, this was on page 2!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4255 on: November 29, 2006, 07:07:53 AM »
damn slackers, this was on page 2!

No shit the last few times I have came here its been on page 2. We must have 8-15 of us in the group and it seems everybody is letting real life interfer with what is real important...:) Do not make me start to hand out fines.

The Management Department.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4256 on: November 29, 2006, 10:04:41 AM »
Well some of us indentured slaves are being made to work, and Miggy's been lying in a pool of his own vomit under the table at the titty bar again. Today he's wearing dark shades and a turtleneck, hopes people stop blinking so loud and wonders why his pee pee is that angry red color.

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #4257 on: November 29, 2006, 10:23:21 AM »
Well some of us indentured slaves are being made to work, and Miggy's been lying in a pool of his own vomit under the table at the titty bar again. Today he's wearing dark shades and a turtleneck, hopes people stop blinking so loud and wonders why his pee pee is that angry red color.

Jesus. 
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4258 on: November 29, 2006, 10:24:30 AM »

Like thats the first time that ever happened. ;D

Hey YMBL, lurking as ever.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4259 on: November 29, 2006, 10:54:26 AM »

Jesus. 

I know. The work is turning me bitter and I'm having perverted thoughts.  :'(  I need to spend a day sitting on a stone bench at the botanical gardens, composing love sonnets and listening to harp music on my ipod. Wanna come?  :)

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #4260 on: November 29, 2006, 11:13:52 AM »
Like thats the first time that ever happened. ;D

Hey YMBL, lurking as ever.

Old habits are hard to break  :P   ;D

I know. The work is turning me bitter and I'm having perverted thoughts.  :'(  I need to spend a day sitting on a stone bench at the botanical gardens, composing love sonnets and listening to harp music on my ipod. Wanna come?  :)

Sure thing baby, I'll bring my acoustic though eff the ipod LOL!   :-*
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4261 on: November 29, 2006, 11:32:12 AM »
Sure thing baby, I'll bring my acoustic though eff the ipod LOL!   :-*

Fine... even better sugar-love!   :-*  Too bad AS is so far away, otherwise I'd insist he come too... work is making him no fun also.  Miggly however, is probably at this moment applying some soothing balm to his nether regions (going oochie, ouchie, oochie) and balancing a package of frozen peas on his head, so it doesn't matter how far away he is.  I wonder if he realizes yet, that he now has a tat on his lower back that reads "I'm your bitch baby?"  :)

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #4262 on: November 29, 2006, 12:32:03 PM »
Pushing the envelope with miggers today love love?
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4263 on: November 29, 2006, 12:40:33 PM »
Pushing the envelope with miggers today love love?

I know. I'm such a big Bee today.  :) Also, Miggly hasn't been around much lately.  What does he expect?

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #4264 on: November 29, 2006, 04:31:05 PM »
Fine... even better sugar-love!   :-*  Too bad AS is so far away, otherwise I'd insist he come too... work is making him no fun also.  Miggly however, is probably at this moment applying some soothing balm to his nether regions (going oochie, ouchie, oochie) and balancing a package of frozen peas on his head, so it doesn't matter how far away he is.  I wonder if he realizes yet, that he now has a tat on his lower back that reads "I'm your bitch baby?"  :)

WTF!  Deedee is slamming me and not in the good way. 

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4265 on: November 30, 2006, 06:24:27 AM »

Ah almost seems like old times, suger sweet talk between Guardian and Deeds and everybody taking turns poking lord burro..:)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4266 on: November 30, 2006, 06:31:25 AM »
Morning boys..figured I'd stop bye and say Hi. 74 and awake up and I'm gone.
L

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4267 on: November 30, 2006, 06:35:09 AM »
Morning boys..figured I'd stop bye and say Hi. 74 and awake up and I'm gone.

Good to know you safe man, so early spring back in the states?

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4268 on: November 30, 2006, 07:13:16 AM »

It was a joke.  I figured you haven't been around because you've been golfing and hanging at the boobie bar.  :)  Somehow that image snowballed into you chained naked to the wall in Mistress Delphine's dungeon where she corrected the unruly behavior of her slave boy with the slightly less than gentle taps of a riding crop to the pee pee. How I got there, I have no idea.  :-X

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4269 on: November 30, 2006, 07:41:44 AM »
It was a joke.  I figured you haven't been around because you've been golfing and hanging at the boobie bar.  :)  Somehow that image snowballed into you chained naked to the wall in Mistress Delphine's dungeon where she corrected the unruly behavior of her slave boy with the slightly less than gentle taps of a riding crop to the pee pee. How I got there, I have no idea.  :-X

Someone once told me we write from what we know...mistress..:)

Also I know I am the only dummy who laughed at what you wrote because for me the word snowballing means something completly different (see kevin smith's movie clerks) and Miggy seems the type to ask for it..every time.:)

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #4270 on: November 30, 2006, 08:42:50 AM »

WOW, just WOW.  Now we know why you were searching sites that had to do with restraint a while back.  :-X   :-*   :)
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4271 on: November 30, 2006, 08:50:22 AM »
LOL...

I don't think I'm the ONLY one with an overdeveloped imagination around here.  ;D

(btw...LMAO AS at the Clerks reference. Loved that flick.)

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #4272 on: November 30, 2006, 08:52:45 AM »
Of course you're not  :-*
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4273 on: November 30, 2006, 08:58:59 AM »

WOW, just WOW.  Now we know why you were searching sites that had to do with restraint a while back.  :-X   :-*   :)

how come the conversation turns to domination and restraint and guess who shows up...:)

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #4274 on: November 30, 2006, 09:00:24 AM »
how come the conversation turns to domination and restraint and guess who shows up...:)

Must be my overactive imagination.  :P   :)
BKS - Guardian of Truth