Author Topic: BKS  (Read 312069 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: BKS
« Reply #4575 on: March 12, 2007, 12:14:17 PM »
The world is a little colder without the super soldier, hope the price was worth the cost in the world of make believe.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4576 on: March 21, 2007, 08:25:39 PM »
There is no growth without bloodshed, No evolution without revolution....Destructio n has a way of weeding out the weak and unworthy. Sometimes others must pay the price so new life can be born.

I miss a good internet war... ;D

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #4577 on: March 22, 2007, 06:06:33 AM »
What's up brother? Been busy as of late I see. Same for me. BTW thanks for Michael Lewis. ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4578 on: March 22, 2007, 06:59:55 AM »
What's up brother? Been busy as of late I see. Same for me. BTW thanks for Michael Lewis. ;D

Hey man, busy busy busy my life. Nice to see your team being fiscally responsible... ;D Really when did the niners suddenly become the redskins and think they can buy a championship?

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4579 on: March 22, 2007, 08:11:31 AM »
Hey man, busy busy busy my life. Nice to see your team being fiscally responsible... ;D Really when did the niners suddenly become the redskins and think they can buy a championship?
Fuck you. ;D Actually this is the 2nd year that they are able to use the FULL salary cap. In the previous 5 before that, they were paying out money to players that were no longer on the team (Steve Young, Jerry Rice, etc.) by backloaded contracts. 2 years ago the cap was over 100 million, and we only had approx. 50 million to spend. That was even after let go of T.O., Garcia, Streets, Hearst, and a few other good players. Fucking Carmen Policy, trying to scam the system. It DID help us win a Superbowl, in '94, by being able to sign Sanders who almost shut down his whole side of the field, but that was just 1 year after the cap was set. So since, 2001 we have been about 15-50 million dollars short each year on the cap. NOw that it's finally cleared up, we can get some good free agents.
Oh and the Redskins could buy their way out of a free lunch. ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4580 on: March 22, 2007, 08:41:01 AM »
Fuck you. ;D Actually this is the 2nd year that they are able to use the FULL salary cap. In the previous 5 before that, they were paying out money to players that were no longer on the team (Steve Young, Jerry Rice, etc.) by backloaded contracts. 2 years ago the cap was over 100 million, and we only had approx. 50 million to spend. That was even after let go of T.O., Garcia, Streets, Hearst, and a few other good players. Fucking Carmen Policy, trying to scam the system. It DID help us win a Superbowl, in '94, by being able to sign Sanders who almost shut down his whole side of the field, but that was just 1 year after the cap was set. So since, 2001 we have been about 15-50 million dollars short each year on the cap. NOw that it's finally cleared up, we can get some good free agents.
Oh and the Redskins could buy their way out of a free lunch. ;D

All the money you spent and you still have yet to get a good one... ;D  Really Nate clements at 80 mil??? Plus Lewis who lost his starting job last year. This was a shitty year for really good free agents and somehow your team thought there one or two players away from the super bowl. I really liked what you had been doing with the draft and building up but this spending is going to bite you in the ass.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4581 on: March 22, 2007, 11:15:27 AM »
All the money you spent and you still have yet to get a good one... ;D  Really Nate clements at 80 mil??? Plus Lewis who lost his starting job last year. This was a shitty year for really good free agents and somehow your team thought there one or two players away from the super bowl. I really liked what you had been doing with the draft and building up but this spending is going to bite you in the ass.

Yeah it was a little much, but it's not a guaranteed contract anyway. And though Lewis did lose his starting job, the former Philly safety is still an upgrade over what we had last year. We still have the draft and in training camp we'll see how they work out. At 7-9 last year, I hope we can be at least 9-7 this year.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #4582 on: March 22, 2007, 12:39:40 PM »
sup whores

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4583 on: March 23, 2007, 12:42:55 PM »

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4584 on: March 23, 2007, 01:53:35 PM »
dont talk about As that way!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4585 on: March 23, 2007, 07:06:11 PM »
dont talk about As that way!

We may have to declare martial law here at getbig soon...:) The place is blowing up. May have to get the band back together... ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4586 on: March 23, 2007, 08:21:18 PM »
oh happy day!

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #4587 on: April 12, 2007, 12:11:50 PM »
Hola, bitches.  ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4588 on: April 12, 2007, 06:17:20 PM »
Hola, bitches.  ;D

Yo Dog the club house has been empty but the rest of this site is going nuts. Been fun watching the drama.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #4589 on: April 12, 2007, 06:25:34 PM »
Yo Dog the club house has been empty but the rest of this site is going nuts. Been fun watching the drama.

I've just recently been able to come back and see how things are going. My daily commute from Maryland to McLean, Virginia is killin' me.  :P

Lots of angry people in the new Politics section.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4590 on: April 13, 2007, 05:27:33 AM »
I've just recently been able to come back and see how things are going. My daily commute from Maryland to McLean, Virginia is killin' me.  :P

Lots of angry people in the new Politics section.

So many boards now everhbody has there own little area to fight in. Plus the new thing is finding info on someone and posting it (really bullshit) then having everybody post private PM's then have big meltdown fights. Kind of like middle school.. ;D

The traffic around here is getting worse every year. I had been working in our Mclean office but now I am back in Fairfax and thankfully going against the flow of traffic.Tyson corner is getting insane.

SuperNatural

• Getbig III
« Reply #4591 on: April 13, 2007, 02:10:00 PM »
It has been awhile since I stopped by the clubhouse, so I figured I'd post these crazy snake pictures found in South Africa.  It was a Rock Python killed by an electric fence.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4592 on: April 13, 2007, 02:43:33 PM »
Holy Shit..That is one scary freaking snake. Did you take the picture?

SuperNatural

• Getbig III
« Reply #4593 on: April 13, 2007, 04:09:59 PM »
Holy Shit..That is one scary freaking snake. Did you take the picture?

hell no!

I guess some Australian sheep hearder in Angola was waking up to find sheep missing.  He put up this electic fence to protect the herd, and this is what he found. 

The African Rock Python lays over 100 eggs at a time.   :-[

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4594 on: April 14, 2007, 07:42:58 AM »
hell no!

I guess some Australian sheep hearder in Angola was waking up to find sheep missing.  He put up this electic fence to protect the herd, and this is what he found. 

The African Rock Python lays over 100 eggs at a time.   :-[
The only scary snake encounter I ever had was while patroling in the philipines in a 5 man team my point man came to a dead stop which usually means enemy in sight (which is what we were looking for as we we stacked with live ammo and frags). He does not move for 60 or 90 seconds no even to give the hand and arm signal or contact sign. I finally start to creep up behind him and get up to his ear before he breathes out and looks back at me and say that was the biggest cobra I ever fucking saw and it crossed right in front of me. I breathed out that damm I thought he found the enemy and he said he did not want to piss the snake off to make him and enemy and it was fine to give him the right of way afterall it's his jungle... ;D

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4595 on: April 14, 2007, 09:19:00 AM »
The only scary snake encounter I ever had was while patroling in the philipines in a 5 man team my point man came to a dead stop which usually means enemy in sight (which is what we were looking for as we we stacked with live ammo and frags). He does not move for 60 or 90 seconds no even to give the hand and arm signal or contact sign. I finally start to creep up behind him and get up to his ear before he breathes out and looks back at me and say that was the biggest cobra I ever fucking saw and it crossed right in front of me. I breathed out that damm I thought he found the enemy and he said he did not want to piss the snake off to make him and enemy and it was fine to give him the right of way afterall it's his jungle... ;D
Should have caught the fucker and ate it!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4596 on: April 14, 2007, 04:06:32 PM »
Should have caught the fucker and ate it!
Is there anything that walks,crawls,flys,runs or moves you won't cover in sauce and eat...?  ;D

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4597 on: April 16, 2007, 02:47:58 AM »
Is there anything that walks,crawls,flys,runs or moves you won't cover in sauce and eat...?  ;D
Yeah, penises. :P

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4598 on: April 16, 2007, 07:06:47 AM »
Yeah, penises. :P
Oh you like them without sauce... ;D

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4599 on: April 16, 2007, 11:31:48 AM »
Oh you like them without sauce... ;D
Migs loikes them with "dip your ass in water" hot sauce. :)