Author Topic: BKS  (Read 312085 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: BKS
« Reply #4700 on: May 24, 2007, 08:14:16 AM »
hell yeah it was.  I know you would miss an hour becuase of lunch and would have to read 7 pages or bashing, quick wit and pics of just craziness. 
LOL sometimes you could not get your joke in fast enough before somebody beat you to it...:) I left Guardian a shout out over at MD this morning.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #4701 on: May 24, 2007, 08:18:48 AM »
yeah so many times i'd be typing and hit send only to see "there have been 300 posts since you started"  it's been a while since we've all been on.  deeds is busy moding, jags is doing something (bad nipple dteachtment episode) etc

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4702 on: May 24, 2007, 08:24:13 AM »
Yea life interrupts fantasy land. I only see everybody in passing, plus when they split up to a thousand different boards you only see some people in some spots.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4703 on: May 24, 2007, 08:28:41 AM »
f*cking expatriot bastard asses.  I'm faithful, i stick to boob threads and here. I stopped posting for a while cuz i got tired of jimmy and the other bs crap that was posted

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4704 on: May 24, 2007, 08:31:11 AM »
f*cking expatriot bastard asses.  I'm faithful, i stick to boob threads and here. I stopped posting for a while cuz i got tired of jimmy and the other bs crap that was posted
Funny I stopped posting because of all the personal info being put out there and for some of the endless boring back and forth that I find stupid.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4705 on: May 24, 2007, 08:38:47 AM »
yeah well get OWNED and having MELTDOWNS got to me.  Yeah posting personal stuff was taken way beyond humor.  i mean seriously who cares.  If i post stuff it'd be something funny

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4706 on: May 24, 2007, 08:40:53 AM »
yeah well get OWNED and having MELTDOWNS got to me.  Yeah posting personal stuff was taken way beyond humor.  i mean seriously who cares.  If i post stuff it'd be something funny
OK who told you that you were funny... ;D Your the set up man...:)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4707 on: May 24, 2007, 08:47:51 AM »
OK who told you that you were funny... ;D Your the set up man...:)

my mommy... ;D

JERK ;)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4708 on: May 24, 2007, 10:47:00 AM »
my mommy... ;D

JERK ;)

AHHH one word response...good times...:)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4709 on: May 31, 2007, 10:56:39 AM »
Where are the dorks today?

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4710 on: May 31, 2007, 02:58:00 PM »
i just got back from showing houses.  not sure where everyone is though

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4711 on: June 01, 2007, 05:33:40 AM »
Hotlantas Donald Trump How is the housing market?

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4712 on: June 01, 2007, 07:17:20 AM »
It sucks ass!  I've been slow this year.  Al the lenders going bankrupt plus the clients i've had suck.  They can't pay their bills yet want a house.  I'm gonna start selling drugs.  Seems like it makes more money, easier and everyone can afford them.

Crack, smack, coke, weeeeed, five gets ya twenty

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4713 on: June 01, 2007, 07:20:02 AM »
Funny I was listing to some car show on the radio last weekend and some bum of a caller was upset because they bought a car with shitty credit and then the dealer had to repo it because he could not get any bank to finance it and the bum gril was upset she was treated bad...pay your fucking bills first next time loser.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4714 on: June 01, 2007, 07:37:57 AM »
yeah it is dumb.  I had a girl lose a the financing and the house she wanted, becasue she didnt pay off a bill and then missed a payment on something else.  It screwed her credit and then she never would get in touch with me.  Not my fault she screwed up.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4715 on: June 01, 2007, 07:53:05 AM »
yeah it is dumb.  I had a girl lose a the financing and the house she wanted, becasue she didnt pay off a bill and then missed a payment on something else.  It screwed her credit and then she never would get in touch with me.  Not my fault she screwed up.
Nobody likes to blaim there own dumbass actions. Sad really.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4716 on: June 01, 2007, 08:00:35 AM »
it really is.  Ok so you screw up.  Work hard and get yourself out of trouble and try again.  people fuck things up, then expect to get bailed out or feel they are due something.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4717 on: June 01, 2007, 08:17:16 AM »
it really is.  Ok so you screw up.  Work hard and get yourself out of trouble and try again.  people fuck things up, then expect to get bailed out or feel they are due something.
AMEN!!!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4718 on: June 01, 2007, 08:21:07 AM »
the only thing they are due is a good old fashioned ass whoopiong.  the kind that makes inbred people say "dam that was rough"

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4719 on: June 01, 2007, 08:23:47 AM »
I would just like to see them understand it's not the system or there race or the religion or anything else but there dumbass selves doing things like buying to much car for there budget and to big of house for there income..hell even if they learned what the word budget ment.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4720 on: June 01, 2007, 08:27:22 AM »
yup i agree.  A client i have is a teacher.  She sent a note home with a kid telling his mom that he has come to school with dirty clothes 3 days in a row.  When the kid came to school the next day, he was wearing what he wore the day before.  She asked him if his mom read the note and he looked at her and said yes.  My client asked what she said.  He told her that she should buy him clothes then.  I thought that was incredible.  then she tells me that she was at the PTA meeting and saw her get into her new tricked out Escalade.  Nice parenting..filthy whore

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4721 on: June 01, 2007, 08:33:12 AM »
yup i agree.  A client i have is a teacher.  She sent a note home with a kid telling his mom that he has come to school with dirty clothes 3 days in a row.  When the kid came to school the next day, he was wearing what he wore the day before.  She asked him if his mom read the note and he looked at her and said yes.  My client asked what she said.  He told her that she should buy him clothes then.  I thought that was incredible.  then she tells me that she was at the PTA meeting and saw her get into her new tricked out Escalade.  Nice parenting..filthy whore
Whats sad is thats not a odd story it's closer to a everyday situation.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4722 on: June 01, 2007, 08:43:24 AM »
yeah and yet "i earned my escalade"  ya on your back while your child is dirty and hungry.  If i were president i'd cut off the welfare tit to these people and have them either voluntarily commit suicide or work.  Sad thing is that i think a lot would have to think abouth their options. 

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4723 on: June 01, 2007, 08:48:53 AM »
The more you subsidise the more you get. I would change things and make people who want welfair do work. I don't care if it's watching kids so other can look for jobs or picking up trash in a park or helping build low income housing but something.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4724 on: June 01, 2007, 08:56:45 AM »
exactly.  everyone else works, try and contribute to society.  worthless whores.  Genderless using of the word whores by the way, lol