Author Topic: If a cop that pulled you over for speeding  (Read 4720 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
If a cop that pulled you over for speeding
« on: September 06, 2006, 09:08:28 PM »
told you that he'd let you go w/o a ticket if you gave him a hug.......what would you do?
R

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: If a cop that pulled you over for speeding
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 09:10:48 PM »
I'd tell Ronnie to write the ticket..

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 09:23:13 PM »
told you that he'd let you go w/o a ticket if you gave him a hug.......what would you do?

Take the ticket and report him/her.

I've never had such an offer.  As a matter of fact, I've never "got out of a ticket" (not that I "tried")  >:( and believe me, I've had MANY  >:(  Come to think of it, I've just hit a milestone  ;D 12 full months without one.
:

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 01:28:48 AM »

I'm sorry, not to be a hooch, but i'd definitely get out and hug him (or her for that matter)!!!!

Lisa

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 03:15:46 AM »
Been pulled over for speeding several times but never got a ticket.  Could it be all the police stickers I have on my car?  ;)
:D Weee

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 06:58:11 AM »
In my experience when that kind of thing happens, you just put on a really stricken, frightened face, as though you might burst into tears any second and chances are you won't get the ticket and he'll leave you alone. I've had two similar incidents and the first time I really was terrified and stricken.. then I found it worked the second time as well.  ;)

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 07:11:49 AM »
Can't say this has ever happened to me but I have done the "loosen the blouse" thing a couple of times.
So far the only ticket I have gotten in my life is one parking ticket.

But to answer the question. Yep without question. Him, Her or the K9 dog all are huggable.
Especially the puppy.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 09:03:39 AM »

a hug ?
hahaha

I reckon he'd want more than that !

Drive safely,
with love
Linda

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 11:57:07 AM »

This happened to me when I was about 21.  I knew the cop, so I gave him a hug.  But I'm not sure what I'd do if I wouldn't have known him.

Especially in light of this story :P :

BLOOMINGTON, Illinois (AP) -- A police sergeant accused of raping four women since 2002 was charged in a grand jury indictment unsealed Thursday with 35 counts, including multiple attacks on three of the victims.

Sgt. Jeff Pelo, 41, had already pleaded not guilty to sexually assaulting the four women. His attorney, Steve Skelton, said he would also plead not guilty to the additional charges in the indictment.

Skelton has called the prosecution's case flimsy. Pelo, jailed on more than $2 million bond, is scheduled to be arraigned Friday.

Pelo was first arrested in June and charged with attempting to break into a woman's home in the middle of the night. At the time, he was wearing a black T-shirt and shorts and told an officer he was out looking for a home for his mother-in-law, officials said.

Police have said they found a mask, pry bar and other items in Pelo's home that appeared to have been used in at least one of the assaults. Prosecutors said three of the accusers identified him from photo lineups and two identified him by voice.

The charges against him include home invasion and aggravated unlawful restraint involving two of the women. The charges allege he was armed with a gun or knife in those attacks. He faces intimidation charges in one attack because he allegedly threatened to harm the woman's family if she contacted police.

Pelo, a 17-year veteran, is on paid administrative leave and still collecting his $81,000 annual salary. City officials say they opted to continue paying Pelo to spare the alleged victims from testifying in a disciplinary hearing as well as criminal proceedings.

R

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 02:59:13 PM »
stella, why is this on the woman's board?. . . this would work just fine on the general board. I thought this board was for female bbs who don't want the attention of the haters.

1. it's super-pathetic to abuse an official position like that . . . although I guess a playful manner might alleviate the pathetic-ness. still wrong though

2. why on earth did you agree? didn't you feel like you were being taken advantage of . . . unless he was very huggable, and you were thinking about doing it anyway.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2006, 04:30:02 PM »
stella, why is this on the woman's board?. . . this would work just fine on the general board. I thought this board was for female bbs who don't want the attention of the haters.

1. it's super-pathetic to abuse an official position like that . . . although I guess a playful manner might alleviate the pathetic-ness. still wrong though

2. why on earth did you agree? didn't you feel like you were being taken advantage of . . . unless he was very huggable, and you were thinking about doing it anyway.
I put it on this board because the percentage of male cops is probably higher than women cops.

This board is more for general topics for women I think (there is a new female bb board too) but all women topics are welcome.

The cop was being playful and I knew him.  If I hadn't known him I don't know what I would have thought or done.

Good point that something like this would work on GT..... heading there now... :)
R

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2006, 04:50:25 PM »
'cept it doesn't quite work there as they don't seem to understand your question...

xL

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2007, 12:33:36 AM »
So i'm bored right now (well not really bored just enjoying the kids asleep and the hubby has duty) and i decided to go back to some of the first threads.....not to be a comedian, but i thought my responce was pretty funny and this needed to be right up top again (above my other 2 posts this evening!!!).

Lisa

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2007, 06:26:35 AM »
My girlfriend's husband was a former state trooper. One day he pulled over this really gorgeous HOT woman who quickly proceeded to bat her eyelashes and she loosen the buttons on her blouse. He asked her to wait a moment while he ran her license, and he went back to his car. When he came back, ...she had another button undone. He smiled to himself, told her to hang on another moment, went back to his car, ...and when he returned to her car, ...sure enough, ...she had another button undone. He figured if he left again, ...she'd probably have her boobs completely hanging out. He was right too. Her boobs were hanging out when he got back to the car.

Then he gave her a really expensive ticket and told her to have a nice day. She was sooo pissed off at getting the ticket, she drove off like a bat out of hell. It was a gravel road and he just got showered in rocks and gravel as she lead footed and burned rubber out of there. He was telling his wife so he would earn brownie points for being a good husband on the job and not being swayed by so much luscious booby being thrust in his face. My girlfriend stunned him with her response. She said "Good! You deserved every little piece of gravel that flew in your face! After all that hard work she did... you should have let her go!".  He just shook his head saying "I swear I'm never gonna understand my wife as long as I live"  ;D
w

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2007, 07:38:30 AM »
My girlfriend had me in the car and started crying and got out of it.  Lol.
Squishy face retard

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2007, 10:10:37 AM »

is this a male or female cop?  :P
carpe` vaginum!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2007, 10:11:02 AM »
Been pulled over for speeding several times but never got a ticket.  Could it be all the police stickers I have on my car?  ;)
No. It's because you're a pretty blonde and guys are SUCKERS!
?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2007, 10:46:33 AM »
No. It's because you're a pretty blonde and guys are SUCKERS!
A blonde with DD's....Cheri, my gf, possibly Deedee.  ;D
Squishy face retard

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2007, 11:29:10 AM »
A blonde with DD's....Cheri, my gf, possibly Deedee.  ;D

Darlin' the only "D"s on me are in my name!  :)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2007, 12:11:48 PM »
lmao!   ;D
:D Weee

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2007, 12:22:36 PM »
I was pulled over twice in one week. The first time, I was stopped by a female cop, and it was a known spped trap. She asked why was I speeding, I told her it was becuase I was mad at the dent on my front fender , which a woman I know did it that night. She told me to take my frustrationout on something else not the road. She gave me a warning (for speed) and a "failure to display license on demand", which is not a pointable offense.
The second time i was stop going to work. Another female cop, She asked where was i going in a hurry, i said "work". She asked where i told her the courthouse. She told me to slow it down, and she followed me to make sure I wasn't lying.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2007, 12:40:53 PM »
Darlin' the only "D"s on me are in my name!  :)
So if I called you CeeCee would it be more appropriate?
Squishy face retard

diamond

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2007, 01:16:15 PM »
I never had a ticket...

Ive been pulled over...but I work my charm lmao

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2007, 06:27:29 AM »
Stella,
Give me a hug and I will kill a cop pay your ticket for you.  8)

S

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2007, 07:36:47 PM »
make the question more interesting,,
if a cop pulled you over for speeding,,,and put your little hand on his cock,,would you take it in your mouth an suck it?

:D
feel free to erase it i just saw this section and i had to pay a visit ;)
fallen angel