Author Topic: Well, PJ Braun Just Called Aaron Singerman A Thief (Video)  (Read 14874 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Well, PJ Braun Just Called Aaron Singerman A Thief (Video)
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2016, 09:58:49 AM »
Mods....delete this shit for fucks sake

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2016, 10:17:06 AM »
Well he needed the emails for their big launch of fart powder tonight! :D

Amazing how quickly a new "supplement" company can come up with products.   :-X

Time for a new Getbig brand!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2016, 10:20:53 AM »
Despite that fact that Aaron has no need to steal a database that he already has had access to begin with........ ::)

I give up...trying to trash Redcon1 on the day before the official product launch. 

Oh well, all good things come to an end. All is fair in Love and the Supplement business. ::)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2016, 11:18:07 AM »
So two snake oil con men accusing each other of being a thief, call me shocked.  ::)

lol

here's my current thoughts on supps

most supps are just food or a convenient way to fit in food. for example I have trouble eating breakfast in the morning, much easier to throw a scoop of protein in water and mix in some quick oats and suck it down. no magic, just calories, could care less about what kind of protein or spiking or whatever, just convenient calories to keep me from eating pizza later in the day. same could be said for carb powders if you do endurance sports or long weight training sessions

all the other stuff....vitamins, bcaa, aminos, fish oils, greens etc, again a source of food or nutrition, nothing more, nothing magic, useful for someone lacking for whatever reason

the rest...stuff purported to be performance enhancing, either 90% bullshit or 10% toxic and/or habit forming, usually fairy dusted with shit that can cause health problems, high bp, liver/kidney/heart issues, take at own risk
"

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2016, 11:27:51 AM »
Vince, how does it feel to be Singerman's bitch boy? 

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2016, 11:33:12 AM »

"

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2016, 11:36:29 AM »
Nobody cares about this irrelevant, uninteresting, tedious, boring shit vince, get this garbage off here

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2016, 11:51:25 AM »
RedConartist1
I know, you don't

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2016, 12:21:33 PM »
Everyone knows PJ built Blackstone Labs and formulated all the products.

That and his wife has huge tits and is a smoke show.

Singerman is irrelevant and a con artist

moty

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2016, 12:29:19 PM »

Yes, amazing how PJ runs into a Forklift and the cut marks are going vertical rather than horizontal like a forklift's blades..... ;)

You are a very dumb heeb, I dunno where you get off with your constant pretentiousness and condescension in every single one of your posts. Even if the forklift tall tale WAS true it would still be a vertical gash. It's just incredibly easy (for me at least and probably many others) to tell when someone, especially pajamas, is lying. I would bet my life on it that is not what happened. My guess is he nodded out and fell over and bonked his head/face on a desk or table or something of the sort. Seen it happen hundreds of times back in my drug days and I too have had some nasty accidents and burns from nodding out.

In their 'reality show' Beauty and braun there are numerous times where you can blatantly tell PJ is fucked up on opiates/benzos, and I do mean BLATANT- can post examples. Then you can also tell when he is flying on adderall. He is just a very vain person and heavily relies on his doctors to continue functioning (botox, HRT, GH, adderall, xanax, and probably vicodin or percocet- dont think he takes the stronger stuff,,,,,,yet.) Same probably goes for celeste but not nearly as bad.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2016, 12:33:14 PM »

As long as Jason's contract is secured I'm fine.

moty

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2016, 12:37:21 PM »
Everyone knows PJ built Blackstone Labs and formulated all the products.

That and his wife has huge tits and is a smoke show.

Singerman is irrelevant and a con artist

I actually disagree, I think aaron was the main businessman behind blackstone. PJ was just the face out in the public shaking hands, kissing babies, etc. If you watch their videos all PJ does is show up late to the office and give hot bitches tours of their warehouse and keeps tabs on all their employees. I feel like Aaron was the one actually establishing most of the business and sales relationships and taking care of the numbers. I honestly kind of expect to see blackstone start going way downhill, idk if their following is strong enough to keep PJ afloat now that aaron is gone. Once he was gone PJ started doing all these desperate (or seemed like it at least) flash sales and things like that. I dont see good things coming for BSL, nor redcon either. I think their little spat will turn out to be the worst decision of their lives and they will have lost both their friendship and company....it's ridiculous that neither one of them can even refer to the other's name, it's just "former partner"....I guess when you are making that level of money it's pretty easy for a friendship to bite the dust regardless of how long or deep it was.

I saw one of the redcon videos the other day that was with Dallas and he was trainging with singerman and he's like all shredded now it's weird, never seen him like that before and just doesn't look right. Plus looked very unhealthy in the face, could tell he was on a boatload of drugs to achieve it,,,,smh could you imagine all the pharma gh if you were that wealthy,,,smh

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2016, 12:38:56 PM »
TheftCon1
I know, you don't

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2016, 12:48:21 PM »
Mods....delete this shit for fucks sake

Why? It isn't really "spam" because no one in Getbig would buy their crappy snake-oil scam products?

The flip side is we we see 2 total ego-maniacs that used to be best friends unravel like 2 snakes biting one another in a sack? Its's classic .....and I for one love a ringside seat?!!

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2016, 12:54:29 PM »

In their 'reality show' Beauty and braun there are numerous times where you can blatantly tell PJ is fucked up on opiates/benzos,  I do mean BLATANT- can post examples. Then you can also tell when he is flying on adderall. He is just a very vain person and heavily relies on his doctors to continue functioning (botox, HRT, GH, adderall, xanax, and probably vicodin or percocet- dont think he takes the stronger stuff,,,,,,yet.) Same probably goes for celeste but not nearly as bad.

There's a show????? ::)

Hack Benchers

« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2016, 01:05:50 PM »
Vince,  Tell us about how te Jeep Cherokee is doing? Still runnig, dit you work on it yet?  Will you do the plastidip? Inquiring minds need to know.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2016, 01:31:42 PM »
PJ will crash and burn most likely.

moty

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2016, 01:34:09 PM »
There's a show????? ::)

they call it a reality show because they are that narcissistic and vain but in reality it's just a weekly youtube video that recaps 'wild' and 'zany' events from their oh so busy and important lives......i mean pj is the head of SEVEN companies dont ya know??? majority of viewers (including myself) only check into each episode to see if there is any genova footage because that is the only thing worth watching.

Simple Simon

« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2016, 01:36:35 PM »
Why? It isn't really "spam" because no one in Getbig would buy their crappy snake-oil scam products?

The flip side is we we see 2 total ego-maniacs that used to be best friends unravel like 2 snakes biting one another in a sack? Its's classic .....and I for one love a ringside seat?!!

5 bitcoins each...PM Vince.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2016, 01:38:24 PM »
they call it a reality show because they are that narcissistic and vain but in reality it's just a weekly youtube video that recaps 'wild' and 'zany' events from their oh so busy and important lives......i mean pj is the head of SEVEN companies dont ya know??? majority of viewers (including myself) only check into each episode to see if there is any genova footage because that is the only thing worth watching.

I'm just shocked scam artists like thrse two can escape the FDA?

PJ... You read this board. You train a lot of people. You seem sincere in your Instagram videos.

So answer me this.... Where did your integrity go completely OUT-THE-WINDOW when you and Aaron decided to make bullshit products like "Dust Extreme"? $49.99 for some over-dosed caffeine powder? Really?

You do believe in Karma..... Right?

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2016, 01:51:06 PM »
Hey PJ..... Karma just called for you.... It's Jeff Safina? Will you take it?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2016, 01:54:17 PM »
I couldn't care less about the bullshit that occurs between PJ and Aaron.

I know Aaron and while he seems like a very nice guy and all, this drama doesn't need to be advertised here.

Every fucking time Aaron takes a shit, it's reported here.

When PJ pisses, we hear about it.

When Aaron picks his nose, we hear about it.

This shit is getting fucking old.

This is GetBig and for as long as I've been here, we don't give a fuck about these characters.

We enjoy:

Professional bodybuilding
Making fun of women that look like men
Pointing out the freaks that live off of synthol (Piana)
Revealing appalling shit (like when Craig Titus killed someone and when we exposed him as the undercover pro)
Calling Blechman a fucking pussy that wears a purse
Calling Ferrigno a piece of shit, well, because he actually resembles a turd
Owning/bashing each other and newbies

....all that said, to read every other week about PJ and Aaron's soap opera is just a fucking waste of time. Unless there's a consensus to keep that shit posted, I am simply going to remove that shit or send it to one of the subforums like the conspiracy forums.

It is merely a form of spam used to generate interest to their company and products. Once they pay us an advertising fee, we will gladly allow for that diarrhea to stay. Until then, fuck that noise..

"1"

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2016, 01:56:03 PM »
I couldn't care less about the bullshit that occurs between PJ and Aaron.

I know Aaron and while he seems like a very nice guy and all, this drama doesn't need to be advertised here.

Every fucking time Aaron takes a shit, it's reported here.

When PJ pisses, we hear about it.

When Aaron picks his nose, we hear about it.

This shit is getting fucking old.

"1"

Well... It is a gossip board? And these two put their entire lives on Instagram and YouTube.... Seems like fair game to me?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2016, 02:08:53 PM »

Noted.....but then again, you take your clothes off for men.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2016, 02:09:02 PM »
Well... It is a gossip board? And these two put their entire lives on Instagram and YouTube.... Seems like fair game to me?

It is my brother.

But unless we get the real juice on these two, and I don't mean their cat fights and pussy squabbles, why let this shit stand?

Tell me Aaron and PJ are selling ecstasy to make ends meet and are simply using their companies to launder/funnel their cash-money profits from illegal drug sales.

Tell me that these two are actually up to their eyeballs in debt.

Tell me that these two are really homosexuals that suck dick for money.

Once someone brings this to the table, I would sit here with my popcorn on one hand and dick in the other, otherwise, all of this other shit is simply self-serving propaganda that serves only but to generate free publicity for these guys.

"1"

P.S. I missed you Grant. Where have you been you sexy motherfucker!?!