Author Topic: Caught my pal doing something weird. Should I be worried?  (Read 19484 times)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
Re: Caught my pal doing something weird. Should I be worried?
« Reply #125 on: December 18, 2011, 01:46:11 AM »
never happened to me i just cant move, cant breath well and cant shout and well see a creature or a person
holds on like 20 seconds

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: December 18, 2011, 01:52:18 AM »
Only on Getbig you could read stories like this.  ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 18, 2011, 01:57:24 AM »
never happened to me i just cant move, cant breath well and cant shout and well see a creature or a person
holds on like 20 seconds
Its Lee Priest shitting on your chest.  ;D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #128 on: December 18, 2011, 01:59:05 AM »
no that thing is taller than 140cm

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: December 18, 2011, 02:03:19 AM »
no that thing is taller than 140cm
Seriously, how does it look?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #130 on: December 18, 2011, 02:08:08 AM »
cant really describe it cause i forget most
but kinda dark, big head...

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #131 on: December 18, 2011, 02:14:16 AM »
cant really describe it cause i forget most
but kinda dark, big head...

i think they call it "the old hag" in the states or something...
it's called jathoom around here...
it's said that when you sin a lot and sleep "unclean"... meaning dropping a load, not taking a shower, then sleep... this "jathoom" thing comes for you to punish you...

there's a scientific explanation from a series of experiments they did in germany (forgot the details) but the cause was very logical and actually made sense...

but when you say that to most people here (or most religious people) they say "THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE AT ALL!!!! that's a bunch of crap... it's obviously a demon that has nothing better to do than to just follow people who drop loads around and see if they sleep without showering"

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: December 18, 2011, 02:17:18 AM »
aaaaaaaaand

" Sleep paralysis occurs either when falling asleep, or when awakening. When it occurs upon falling asleep, the person remains aware while the body shuts down for REM sleep, and it is called hypnagogic or predormital sleep paralysis. When it occurs upon awakening, the person becomes aware before the REM cycle is complete, and it is called hypnopompic or postdormital.[5] The paralysis can last from several seconds to several minutes, with some rare cases being hours, "by which the individual may experience panic symptoms"[6] (described below). As the correlation with REM sleep suggests, the paralysis is not entirely complete; use of EOG traces shows that eye movement is still possible during such episodes.[7] When there is an absence of narcolepsy, sleep paralysis is referred to as isolated sleep paralysis (ISP).[8]"

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: December 18, 2011, 02:19:07 AM »
while the scary lee priest like demon shitting on your chest isssss

"In addition, the paralysis may be accompanied by terrifying hallucinations (hypnopompic or hypnagogic) and an acute sense of danger.[9] Sleep paralysis is particularly frightening to the individual because of the vividness of such hallucinations.[8] The hallucinatory element to sleep paralysis makes it even more likely that someone will interpret the experience as a dream, since completely fanciful or dream-like objects may appear in the room alongside one's normal vision. "

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #134 on: December 18, 2011, 08:10:05 AM »
we already had that in my "lucid dreaming" thread
i know its not real thats why i dont even panic anymore

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: December 18, 2011, 08:33:14 AM »
 :o

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #136 on: December 18, 2011, 08:56:02 AM »
I actually went there with great hesitation and made some mental notes of where he kept his sharp and heavy objects so I could reach it before him.

Hilarious. Just the type of thoughts I would have lol.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #137 on: December 18, 2011, 09:07:15 AM »
[quoteauthhor=James28 link=topic=406086.msg5796846#msg5796846 date=1324199928]
Yep, got hold of him last night in the end. Apparently he never went home to charge his phone (fucking crappy smartphone with 8 hour battery life) and gone straight to work. He's a management consultant and always working on different projects and not always in his office where I can reach him.

Caught him at home last night. I actually went there with great hesitation and made some mental notes of where he kept his sharp and heavy objects so I could reach it before him. Opened the door as if nothing was wrong and was glad to see me. I straight away asked him if he remembered last night ... he didn't. Although, very interestingly, he did say that at times in his sleep last night, he felt a great weight on him and he was struggling to breathe at times. He also remember having a conversation with someone but I think that was him dreaming or it could've been when I spoke to him. Sadly, he remembers nothing else of the night. He also said that he had never sleepwalked before as far as he knows.

I think we can safely conclude that he did in fact have an episode of sleepwalking.
[/quote]
See the "Lucid Dreaming" thread started by ironeck a while back...........similar occurences happened to a lot of us here.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: December 23, 2011, 01:43:53 AM »
aaaaaaaaand

" Sleep paralysis occurs either when falling asleep, or when awakening. When it occurs upon falling asleep, the person remains aware while the body shuts down for REM sleep, and it is called hypnagogic or predormital sleep paralysis. When it occurs upon awakening, the person becomes aware before the REM cycle is complete, and it is called hypnopompic or postdormital.[5] The paralysis can last from several seconds to several minutes, with some rare cases being hours, "by which the individual may experience panic symptoms"[6] (described below). As the correlation with REM sleep suggests, the paralysis is not entirely complete; use of EOG traces shows that eye movement is still possible during such episodes.[7] When there is an absence of narcolepsy, sleep paralysis is referred to as isolated sleep paralysis (ISP).[8]"

thks my x gf had that , i never knew why,,
Your messed up BLP!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: December 23, 2011, 01:45:56 AM »
sounds like night terror/sleep walking
my little brother had that when he was younger... freaky shit.
when we didn't know what the fuck it was... my sister and i were in the living room... then my little brother (around 8 at the time) came running down the stairs with a look of pure fear in his eyes and he grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards him and yelled "they're coming for us!!! we're all gonna die!!!!" then he walked around really fast in a circle looking like he was holding the weight of the world on his shoulders... then he just sat next to me watching tv like nothing ever happened... then went up without saying a word and went to bed...
next morning when he woke up i said "WHAT THE HELL MAN!!!!!????? WHO WAS AFTER YOU!!!? YOU WERE ALL CRAZY!!!" and he said "what? what you talking about?"... he didn't remember a thing.
kept going on for 8 years til he was 16 then it just went away...
we got so used to it that sometime he'd come down yelling about how the house is burning and the fire will eat us all up and we'd just say "sit your ass down and have a sandwich, we're watching tv"... LOL

wow
Your messed up BLP!

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #140 on: February 29, 2012, 11:49:58 PM »
ahahha epic bumping of this story, never seen this till now. hilarious. pretty freaky shit aswell, like something out of paranormal activity. Did you ever find out about your friend?

I used to frequently talk to my girlfriend in my sleep and once even starting showing her how to bench press in the middle of the night lol. Sometimes randomnly swing my arm and wake her up which is pretty amusing the morning after  ;D

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #141 on: March 01, 2012, 12:12:50 AM »
you should have ran up to him shouting as loud as you could, jumping up in the air and axe kick him on the forehead to wake him up as soon as possible

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: March 01, 2012, 09:43:51 AM »
Btw, this is a serious and true post.

So my buddy and I went for a few drinks last night at a bar close to my place. You know, just to catch up and bitch about women, bosses, etc. The usual. Anyway, it got a bit late and because he was a bit drunk, he ended up crashing at my place on the sofa (sorry boys, not kinky stuff). Anyway, in the middle of the night I woke up the a dull thumping noise, occurring in about 3 second intervals. It actually shook some some stuff in my room. Anyway, I got up to have a look downstairs. By now I figured out that the sound is coming from the living room. Anyway, it was dark when I walk in but I clearly saw my mate doing something FUCKING weird.

He was facing the wall, dressed only in his boxers ... doing jumps, as if skipping with an invisible rope. I was 'dude, wtf', he turned around, and looked at me angrily, as if pissed off at me for disturbing him. His face look all contorted and weird, like it wasn't him. In a clear voice he said 'Nothing', and walked back to the sofa and seem to fall asleep again instantly. I asked if he was ok but got no answer. Anyway, I went for a piss and came back to the living room and now he was standing by the window, staring out at the street, eyes open, but empty, if you know what I mean. Again I asked him if he was ok. He turned around, looked at me and started making a fucking growling sound, but in a high pitched voice. By then I was freaked the fuck out. Known him for more than half my life and never seen such behaviour. I told him to get back to sleep and he did so right away. I stood there for another few minutes, not knowing what the hell to do, but he seemed to be in a deep sleep by then. This was 3am exactly and still another 4 hours before I had to get up for work. I hanged down there for just under an hour, looking at him, but he was out cold. I finally went back upstairs, locked my room, barricaded it and finally got to sleep at around 5am. Never heard anything again from downstairs.

I carefully went down at 7am and he was gone which again was VERY unlike him as he'll usually stay for coffee. I checked all the rooms but he was gone. Tried calling him today but his phone was off, still is off, the whole day. And again, totally unlike him.

Should I be worried?
my nephew did some similar stuff, when his mom asked him what he's doing he said i'm training and went back to sleep.
F

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #143 on: March 01, 2012, 09:49:18 AM »
Btw, this is a serious and true post.

So my buddy and I went for a few drinks last night at a bar close to my place. You know, just to catch up and bitch about women, bosses, etc. The usual. Anyway, it got a bit late and because he was a bit drunk, he ended up crashing at my place on the sofa (sorry boys, not kinky stuff). Anyway, in the middle of the night I woke up the a dull thumping noise, occurring in about 3 second intervals. It actually shook some some stuff in my room. Anyway, I got up to have a look downstairs. By now I figured out that the sound is coming from the living room. Anyway, it was dark when I walk in but I clearly saw my mate doing something FUCKING weird.

He was facing the wall, dressed only in his boxers ... doing jumps, as if skipping with an invisible rope. I was 'dude, wtf', he turned around, and looked at me angrily, as if pissed off at me for disturbing him. His face look all contorted and weird, like it wasn't him. In a clear voice he said 'Nothing', and walked back to the sofa and seem to fall asleep again instantly. I asked if he was ok but got no answer. Anyway, I went for a piss and came back to the living room and now he was standing by the window, staring out at the street, eyes open, but empty, if you know what I mean. Again I asked him if he was ok. He turned around, looked at me and started making a fucking growling sound, but in a high pitched voice. By then I was freaked the fuck out. Known him for more than half my life and never seen such behaviour. I told him to get back to sleep and he did so right away. I stood there for another few minutes, not knowing what the hell to do, but he seemed to be in a deep sleep by then. This was 3am exactly and still another 4 hours before I had to get up for work. I hanged down there for just under an hour, looking at him, but he was out cold. I finally went back upstairs, locked my room, barricaded it and finally got to sleep at around 5am. Never heard anything again from downstairs.

I carefully went down at 7am and he was gone which again was VERY unlike him as he'll usually stay for coffee. I checked all the rooms but he was gone. Tried calling him today but his phone was off, still is off, the whole day. And again, totally unlike him.

Should I be worried?

sounds like he's posessed by a demon. So many similar storys like him around the world, you should seek spiritual coinseling.

no I'm not playing.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #144 on: March 01, 2012, 10:04:36 AM »
This part made me laugh but I would have done the same.

Has he ever talked about walking in his sleep or having night terror episodes or anything like that?

Do you know if he's ever used bath salts (the drug)?
What's the scoop on that shit? My friends brother in law is brain dead from it