Author Topic: Caught my pal doing something weird. Should I be worried?  (Read 19496 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: Caught my pal doing something weird. Should I be worried?
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2011, 03:25:29 PM »
Anyone ever taken dxm before? One weekend me and 3 other friends each bought an 8 oz bottle of Robitussin Dm. Talk about tripping hard. It's one of the hardest trips you can have. It was actually a lot of fun though. We had a blast and time moved so slow.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2011, 03:27:28 PM »
Anyone ever taken dxm before? One weekend me and 3 other friends each bought an 8 oz bottle of Robitussin Dm. Talk about tripping hard. It's one of the hardest trips you can have. It was actually a lot of fun though. We had a blast and time moved so slow.
When I was a teenager,we used to buy Romilar cough syrup because it contained codeine................s hit would fuck us up bigtime.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #77 on: December 17, 2011, 03:29:08 PM »
James, you had mentioned 3am, 3am is apparently the time when freaky paranormal shit occurs (and alien abductions), no one knows why, but something is up with that time of day...

One time, I had night time paralysis, and I thought I saw a huge black beetle on my back that was like a lifeforce sucker---as it apparently had a proboscis stuck in my back and was the reason for the paralysis...

Yrs later, the same thing happened, except it was a beetle that was devoid of any color--still huge, human sized...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #78 on: December 17, 2011, 03:29:52 PM »
When I was a teenager,we used to buy Romilar cough syrup because it contained codeine................s hit would fuck us up bigtime.

Not sure why kids did that when you can by lsd, coke, weed, ex or anything else from that guy on school campus that never goes to class but is very popular and always carries a back pack.  He litteraly exists in every school from middle school to graduate school in North America.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #79 on: December 17, 2011, 03:30:52 PM »
James, you had mentioned 3am, 3am is apparently the time when freaky paranormal shit occurs (and alien abductions), no one knows why, but something is up with that time of day...

One time, I had night time paralysis, and I thought I saw a huge black beetle on my back that was like a lifeforce sucker---as it apparently had a proboscis stuck in my back and was the reason for the paralysis...

Yrs later, the same thing happened, except it was a beetle that was devoid of any color--still huge, human sized...

Yes, 3am is when the fabric between the living and the dead is at its thinnest.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 17, 2011, 03:32:02 PM »

Not long ago,I would wake up at 3 AM or thereabouts like clockwork every night for weeks.

I knew about the weirdness supposedly associated with that hour so I was a bit wierded out..........that shit was eerie.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 17, 2011, 03:32:49 PM »
Not sure why kids did that when you can by lsd, coke, weed, ex or anything else from that guy on school campus that never goes to class but is very popular and always carries a back pack.  He litteraly exists in every school from middle school to graduate school in North America.
This was about 200 years ago,but we did used to get older guys to buy us booze.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2011, 03:33:06 PM »
I used to do this, no idea why and the growling.  I woke up once from it once because my then gf was shout in g  at me because the last time I did I choked her lol

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 17, 2011, 03:38:56 PM »
used to sleepwalk a lot as a kid, often woke up searching something and normal stuff like that, the things you do in that styate just reflects your personality if you do crazy shit then you are a punk, you're basically asleep, but you re in a higher state and even with closed eyes , not looking you know exactly where everything is so you dont bump your toe or anything

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2011, 03:40:21 PM »
i have a line infront of me right now

this is dedicated to all of u fucking junkies, i'm sure we'll meet in hell

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2011, 03:40:43 PM »
Btw, this is a serious and true post.

So my buddy and I went for a few drinks last night at a bar close to my place. You know, just to catch up and bitch about women, bosses, etc. The usual. Anyway, it got a bit late and because he was a bit drunk, he ended up crashing at my place on the sofa (sorry boys, not kinky stuff). Anyway, in the middle of the night I woke up the a dull thumping noise, occurring in about 3 second intervals. It actually shook some some stuff in my room. Anyway, I got up to have a look downstairs. By now I figured out that the sound is coming from the living room. Anyway, it was dark when I walk in but I clearly saw my mate doing something FUCKING weird.

He was facing the wall, dressed only in his boxers ... doing jumps, as if skipping with an invisible rope. I was 'dude, wtf', he turned around, and looked at me angrily, as if pissed off at me for disturbing him. His face look all contorted and weird, like it wasn't him. In a clear voice he said 'Nothing', and walked back to the sofa and seem to fall asleep again instantly. I asked if he was ok but got no answer. Anyway, I went for a piss and came back to the living room and now he was standing by the window, staring out at the street, eyes open, but empty, if you know what I mean. Again I asked him if he was ok. He turned around, looked at me and started making a fucking growling sound, but in a high pitched voice. By then I was freaked the fuck out. Known him for more than half my life and never seen such behaviour. I told him to get back to sleep and he did so right away. I stood there for another few minutes, not knowing what the hell to do, but he seemed to be in a deep sleep by then. This was 3am exactly and still another 4 hours before I had to get up for work. I hanged down there for just under an hour, looking at him, but he was out cold. I finally went back upstairs, locked my room, barricaded it and finally got to sleep at around 5am. Never heard anything again from downstairs.

I carefully went down at 7am and he was gone which again was VERY unlike him as he'll usually stay for coffee. I checked all the rooms but he was gone. Tried calling him today but his phone was off, still is off, the whole day. And again, totally unlike him.

Should I be worried?
as long as there was no "water running and rythmic slapping sounds" you'll be fine.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2011, 03:41:40 PM »
as long as there was no "water running and rythmic slapping sounds" you'll be fine.

But did they make eye contact with you?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 17, 2011, 03:42:55 PM »
i have a line infront of me right now

this is dedicated to all of u fucking junkies, i'm sure we'll meet in hell

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #88 on: December 17, 2011, 03:43:27 PM »
But did they make eye contact with you?
lol, no, i went and told Joe Pa and he told me to forget it ever happened. ;D

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: December 17, 2011, 03:44:18 PM »

So my buddy and I went for a few drinks last night at a bar close to my place. You know, just to catch up and bitch about women, bosses, etc. The usual. Anyway, it got a bit late and because he was a bit drunk, he ended up crashing at my place on the sofa (sorry boys, not kinky stuff). Anyway, in the middle of the night I woke up the a dull thumping noise, occurring in about 3 second intervals. It actually shook some some stuff in my room. Anyway, I got up to have a look downstairs. By now I figured out that the sound is coming from the living room. Anyway, it was dark when I walk in but I clearly saw my mate doing something FUCKING weird.

He was facing the wall, dressed only in his boxers ... doing jumps, as if skipping with an invisible rope. I was 'dude, wtf', he turned around, and looked at me angrily, as if pissed off at me for disturbing him. His face look all contorted and weird, like it wasn't him. In a clear voice he said 'Nothing', and walked back to the sofa and seem to fall asleep again instantly. I asked if he was ok but got no answer. Anyway, I went for a piss and came back to the living room and now he was standing by the window, staring out at the street, eyes open, but empty, if you know what I mean. Again I asked him if he was ok. He turned around, looked at me and started making a fucking growling sound, but in a high pitched voice. By then I was freaked the fuck out. Known him for more than half my life and never seen such behaviour. I told him to get back to sleep and he did so right away. I stood there for another few minutes, not knowing what the hell to do, but he seemed to be in a deep sleep by then. This was 3am exactly and still another 4 hours before I had to get up for work. I hanged down there for just under an hour, looking at him, but he was out cold. I finally went back upstairs, locked my room, barricaded it and finally got to sleep at around 5am. Never heard anything again from downstairs.

I carefully went down at 7am and he was gone which again was VERY unlike him as he'll usually stay for coffee. I checked all the rooms but he was gone. Tried calling him today but his phone was off, still is off, the whole day. And again, totally unlike him.

Should I be worried?

sleepwalking ,,,
Your messed up BLP!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 17, 2011, 03:45:37 PM »
lol, no, i went and told Joe Pa and he told me to forget it ever happened. ;D
hahahaha ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #91 on: December 17, 2011, 03:46:12 PM »
I thought this was going to be a jack-off thread  ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #92 on: December 17, 2011, 03:47:52 PM »
Not long ago,I would wake up at 3 AM or thereabouts like clockwork every night for weeks.

I knew about the weirdness supposedly associated with that hour so I was a bit wierded out..........that shit was eerie.

I had the oddest thing at 2:37 exactly for about two straight weeks I would wake up.  I  couldn't figure it out, was it a noise in the house, a timer or something, I checked every corner and couldn't figure it out.  Was I just waking up at that odd time by myself or did something trigger it.  Then I just stopped waking up at that time for no reason.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 17, 2011, 03:50:19 PM »
I had the oddest thing at 2:37 exactly for about two straight weeks I would wake up.  I  couldn't figure it out, was it a noise in the house, a timer or something, I checked every corner and couldn't figure it out.  Was I just waking up at that odd time by myself or did something trigger it.  Then I just stopped waking up at that time for no reason.
Same here bro.....fucking weird!

whitewidow

« Reply #94 on: December 17, 2011, 03:53:16 PM »

Should I be worried?

Id get some new friends.Yes sounds like he has some issues! at least he didn't piss in your living room. my brother and cousin both have 1 friend diffrent guys when they get real drunk they wake up and just piss anywhere in the middle of the bedroom , living room, just anywhere. like a bathroom dosn't exist. People do weird things when they are drunk.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #95 on: December 17, 2011, 03:54:31 PM »
Id get some new friends.Yes sounds like he has some issues! at least he didn't piss in your living room. my brother and cousin both have 1 friend diffrent guys when they get real drunk they wake up and just piss anywhere in the middle of the bedroom , living room, just anywhere. like a bathroom dosn't exist. People do weird things when they are drunk.

I had a few friend like that they would piss in the closet or in their clothes hamper.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 17, 2011, 03:56:32 PM »
I had a few friend like that they would piss in the closet or in their clothes hamper.
My cousin would always lift up the lid on the hamper and take a piss,thinking it was the toilet seat lid he lifted...........glad he stopped drinking.  :)

whitewidow

« Reply #97 on: December 17, 2011, 04:03:43 PM »
My cousin would always lift up the lid on the hamper and take a piss,thinking it was the toilet seat lid he lifted...........glad he stopped drinking.  :)

How the hell do people get that stupid? I mean these two guys do the same thign everytime they get really drunk. just stand up from wherever they are sleeping and take a piss. they are not my friends! but both my brother has a friend who does this and so does my cousin. I have met these guys but they are not my personal friends.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 17, 2011, 04:07:05 PM »
How the hell do people get that stupid? I mean these two guys do the same thign everytime they get really drunk. just stand up from wherever they are sleeping and take a piss. they are not my friends! but both my brother has a friend who does this and so does my cousin. I have met these guys but they are not my personal friends.
No clue,but my cousin would stumble into the bathroom and use the hamper instead of the toilet.

He`d be bombed but at least he didn`t piss on clean clothes.  :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #99 on: December 17, 2011, 04:27:30 PM »
Yes, 3am is when the fabric between the living and the dead is at its thinnest.
Back in HS, I had watched that show "Sightings" and they talked about it, and talked about that is the timeframe in which alien abductions happen, and when it happens you have nighttime paralysis. Well, two weeks later, I had nighttime paralysis, and I looked at my clock and it was exactly 3am...I was scared as shit, and couldn't move, nor even utter a word...and then I thought, "Aliens don't abduct black people!?"
 I still was paralyzed, but eventually it subsided...