Author Topic: Credit cards, credit debt  (Read 5583 times)

chess315

Credit cards, credit debt
« on: November 10, 2017, 06:39:36 AM »
  Is it my imagination or are people really just taking out loans using credit cards they will never have no way of paying for please explain this to me I never used credit.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Credit cards, credit debt
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 06:46:29 AM »
  Is it my imagination or are people really just taking out loans using credit cards they will never have no way of paying for please explain this to me I never used credit.
u need credit to get shit u cant afford today like a house

buy somthing u cant afford like a house then rent it out then take out more credit buy another, always pay ur bill on time not like some fagget
A

Demosthenes

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 06:48:45 AM »
Credit Cards are evil. They are slick, glossy come-ons to fall into corrosive, malignant, life destroying debt. There is absolutely no rationale in using a credit card. If you can't afford to pay cash for goods or services,  then don't buy them. Simple. The majority of Americans will die broke and the major contributor to this is credit cards. They are right up there with heroin, white flour, cigarettes and alcohol.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 06:52:14 AM »
Yes people are stupid or live out side their means. Even rich people, look at Tyrese right now. Dude is having a meltdown because he can't live his rich lifestyle anymore.
FYI, not using credit cards will hurt your credit. Just get a card with a low amount and only charge about 10% or so on it. Then pay it off quickly.
A

chess315

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 06:59:55 AM »
Credit Cards are evil. They are slick, glossy come-ons to fall into corrosive, malignant, life destroying debt. There is absolutely no rationale in using a credit card. If you can't afford to pay cash for goods or services,  then don't buy them. Simple. The majority of Americans will die broke and the major contributor to this is credit cards. They are right up there with heroin, white flour, cigarettes and alcohol.
I totally agree 100% that also being said most people that can by drug online are more then capable of producing fake idea so forth getting credit cards out the ass.   I have known this for ever no one truly pays of the debit it makes zero sense $$$ wise to not die in debt

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 07:00:45 AM »

You look at them for the perks, not for any loans. It's just to say you have a good credit score .

chess315

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2017, 07:02:08 AM »
My statement being if you don't own a house nothing the can garnish whats it matter if your $200,000 grand in debt like rich piana or zyzz

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2017, 07:04:37 AM »
A lot of people are literally using credit cards to pay for credit cards.  They just keep piggybacking another card into the mix once one is maxxed out.  These people generally can't and won't pay off their credit debts either.  They really have no intention of doing so.  Credit card companies have gotten better about stopping this but people are still able to do it.  I have 1 credit card only that I purchase day to day stuff with and pay off each month.  The only thing you should ever go into debt for is a home.

chess315

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2017, 07:05:09 AM »
I just don't understand where the real money is behind this so called credit if there even is any.               

Then what's to stop me from getting a loan keep paying it and getting bigger bigger loans for a long time then dipping or filing bankruptcy.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2017, 07:08:55 AM »
I heard a redneck in Home Depot the other day using his CC sayin

‘You have to spend $ to make $’

Shake n bake

chess315

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2017, 07:10:29 AM »
A lot of people are literally using credit cards to pay for credit cards.  They just keep piggybacking another card into the mix once one is maxxed out.  These people generally can't and won't pay off their credit debts either.  They really have no intention of doing so.  Credit card companies have gotten better about stopping this but people are still able to do it.  I have 1 credit card only that I purchase day to day stuff with and pay off each month.  The only thing you should ever go into debgt for is a home.
that's what I've saying there no really Anymoney except the initial few 1,000$

chess315

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2017, 07:14:34 AM »
I always paid flat ass cash and lived in apartments or a few time family members have died had very nice houses I had no intention of paying for and I dragged it on for years which that whole time I was living like some one who made 200,000 grand plus but wasn't doing shit

chess315

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2017, 07:20:21 AM »
I heard a redneck in Home Depot the other day using his CC sayin

‘You have to spend $ to make $’

Shake n bake
but the problem is at the very end there is actually no money.  But I agree why not shake and bake I basically had 250,000 $ dollars worth of property I didn't want or had no intention of keeping and kept it for years.    Basically paying nothing I had no intention of doing that just had a nice house my mom lost in a divorce and kept it for years not paying shit

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2017, 07:33:32 AM »
but the problem is at the very end there is actually no money.  But I agree why not shake and bake I basically had 250,000 $ dollars worth of property I didn't want or had no intention of keeping and kept it for years.    Basically paying nothing I had no intention of doing that just had a nice house my mom lost in a divorce and kept it for years not paying shit
youre an idiot chest bra.   if u have property u rent\lease it out for ROI
A

chess315

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2017, 07:50:30 AM »
youre an idiot chest bra.   if u have property u rent\lease it out for ROI
your right it was a pain in the ass and the loan was high and we wrecked partying are ass of 2 years straight it is what it is was a great time having nice shit no bills I still had a decent amount of cash then

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2017, 08:08:14 AM »
It's actually quite baffling, that on a site filled with adults, there are still threads discussing the usage of credit cards. It's really not that difficult. Credit cards help build credit. Charge a small amount, then make ontime payments each month. It's really quite simple. Yet, every few months a thread is made about credit cards.

X

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2017, 08:09:02 AM »
I just don't understand where the real money is behind this so called credit if there even is any.               

Then what's to stop me from getting a loan keep paying it and getting bigger bigger loans for a long time then dipping or filing bankruptcy.

Credit is created from nothing.  Banks (and entire banking system) is very nefarious and evil.  They charge upwards of 30% when you default on most credit cards.  This is legalized loan sharking.

With that in mind, I encourage everyone who is drowning in CC debt to default and never pay them back.  I've helped many of my friends do this successfully.  However, there are certain rules and criteria you must meet though.  PM me if you need more specifics.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2017, 08:09:51 AM »
It's actually quite baffling, that on a site filled with adults, there are still threads discussing the usage of credit cards. It's really not that difficult. Credit cards help build credit. Charge a small amount, then make ontime payments each month. It's really quite simple. Yet, every few months a thread is made about credit cards.

Fuck credit and fuck banks.  I hope they all burn.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2017, 08:11:22 AM »
u need credit to get shit u cant afford today like a house

buy somthing u cant afford like a house then rent it out then take out more credit buy another, always pay ur bill on time not like some fagget

Real estate 101 thanks to MC.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2017, 08:13:17 AM »
A lot of people are literally using credit cards to pay for credit cards.  They just keep piggybacking another card into the mix once one is maxxed out.  These people generally can't and won't pay off their credit debts either.  They really have no intention of doing so.  Credit card companies have gotten better about stopping this but people are still able to do it.  I have 1 credit card only that I purchase day to day stuff with and pay off each month.  The only thing you should ever go into debt for is a home.

Then they claim BK and never have to pay that money back.  The foolish ones are the ones who keep paying exorbitant interest to these criminals.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2017, 08:20:17 AM »
is xfactor the only getbigger who has the AmEx centurion credit card (black card?)

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2017, 08:27:40 AM »
Credit is created from nothing.  Banks (and entire banking system) is very nefarious and evil.  They charge upwards of 30% when you default on most credit cards.  This is legalized loan sharking.

With that in mind, I encourage everyone who is drowning in CC debt to default and never pay them back.  I've helped many of my friends do this successfully.  However, there are certain rules and criteria you must meet though.  PM me if you need more specifics.

While I dont disagree with you on this, the smarter decision is to pay them off, if able, then close all but 1 and keep a small limit such as 1000-2000$.  It angers me too that kids are tought nothing about money management in school and then flooded with credit card offers  the day they turn 18.  Nobody should be allowed to have more than 1 credit card and the limit should be very low until the person can show a level of financial backing against it.  Credit cards should never be used to live off of.  The banking system is indeed a racket and needs to be restructured.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2017, 08:30:53 AM »
While I dont disagree with you on this, the smarter decision is to pay them off, if able, then close all but 1 and keep a small limit such as 1000-2000$.  It angers me too that kids are tought nothing about money management in school and then flooded with credit card offers  the day they turn 18.  Nobody should be allowed to have more than 1 credit card and the limit should be very low until the person can show a level of financial backing against it.  Credit cards should never be used to live off of.  The banking system is indeed a racket and needs to be restructured.

I had two credit cards. Paid one off, which was about 1100, then ripped up the card and never used it again (this was about 8 years ago). Since then, I have one standing credit card. Every few days, I receive junk mail, asking me to sign up for more and more credit cards.  ??? ???
X

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2017, 08:31:23 AM »
While I dont disagree with you on this, the smarter decision is to pay them off, if able, then close all but 1 and keep a small limit such as 1000-2000$.  It angers me too that kids are tought nothing about money management in school and then flooded with credit card offers  the day they turn 18.  Nobody should be allowed to have more than 1 credit card and the limit should be very low until the person can show a level of financial backing against it.  Credit cards should never be used to live off of.  The banking system is indeed a racket and needs to be restructured.

You should not be able to purchase anything you don have the money to purchase... period.

The banking and financial systems were built off debt and usury.  Very, very evil.

chess315

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2017, 08:42:32 AM »
I had two credit cards. Paid one off, which was about 1100, then ripped up the card and never used it again (this was about 8 years ago). Since then, I have one standing credit card. Every few days, I receive junk mail, asking me to sign up for more and more credit cards.  ??? ???
but why did you even pay it off not saying it was bad just curious