Author Topic: OBAMA'S ASS KICKING OF THE USA CONTINUES! USA SLIPS TO 2ND TO CHINA  (Read 7231 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: OBAMA'S ASS KICKING OF THE USA CONTINUES! USA SLIPS TO 2ND TO CHINA
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 10:54:39 AM »
A record of failure. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 08:31:46 AM »
Skip to comments.
China overtakes US to be world's #1 economy: First time since President Grant was in office
American Thinker ^  | 12/05/2014 | Rick Moran

Posted on ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2014‎ ‎11‎:‎24‎:‎01‎ ‎AM by SeekAndFind

According to figures published by the International Monetary Fund, China has surpassed the US in economic output of real goods and services - a measure widely accepted as a gauge of total economic activity.

It's an esoteric measurement, but important because it ignores exchange rates:

These calculations are based on a well-established and widely used economic measure known as purchasing-power parity (or PPP), which measures the actual output as opposed to fluctuations in exchange rates. So a Starbucks venti Frappucino served in Beijing counts the same as a venti Frappucino served in Minneapolis, regardless of what happens to be going on among foreign-exchange traders.

China recently changed the way it calculates gross domestic product, bringing the measure in line with international standards:

China will this year produce $17.6 trillion — compared with $17.4 trillion for the U.S.A.

As recently as 2000, we produced nearly three times as much as the Chinese.

To put the numbers slightly differently, China now accounts for 16.5% of the global economy when measured in real purchasing-power terms, compared with 16.3% for the U.S.

This latest economic earthquake follows the development last year when China surpassed the U.S. for the first time in terms of global trade.

[...]

Yes, all statistics are open to various quibbles. It is perfectly possible China’s latest numbers overstate output — or understate them. That may also be true of U.S. GDP figures. But the IMF data are the best we have.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 09:27:16 AM »
you guys ae AMAZING....China has been catching up to the United States in terms of GDP for the past twenty years....HOW IS THAT OBAMA'S FAULT?....this just proves how crazy you guys are and how your irrational hatred for Obama clouds your better judgment

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2014, 10:04:54 AM »
you guys ae AMAZING....China has been catching up to the United States in terms of GDP for the past twenty years....HOW IS THAT OBAMA'S FAULT?....this just proves how crazy you guys are and how your irrational hatred for Obama clouds your better judgment

China also has 1.3 billion people compared to our ~ 300 million and many of their workers don't make enough in day to pay for a fast food lunch in the US

This thread is just more fodder for the ongoing right wing circle jerk which is what this board is all about

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2014, 10:08:59 AM »
China also has 1.3 billion people compared to our ~ 300 million and many of their workers don't make enough in day to pay for a fast food lunch in the US

This thread is just more fodder for the ongoing right wing circle jerk which is what this board is all about

Stfu fairy.   Go hang out at DU of you want love of obama.   Everywhere else he is considered dog meat

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2014, 10:10:34 AM »
Stfu fairy.   Go hang out at DU of you want love of obama.   Everywhere else he is considered dog meat

LOL  - it's always funny when a raging closet queen starts calling people a fairy

why don't you try refuting any of the statements in my post

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2014, 10:12:24 AM »
Epic failure of a thread.

But whiners gonna whine....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2014, 12:13:13 PM »
Our economy is STILL growing.....its just that our economy and GDP has been so big for so long that we can't grow as fast as china has...we are growing but just at a slower rate now...the same will happen to China eventually....also option has a point...they have 4X our population...they SHOULD BE BIGGER...however, we have one fourth of their population and have the same economic output that they do....thats amazing when you think about it

and Obama has absolutely nothing to do with this conversation

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2014, 01:46:03 PM »
Obama has nothing to do...with anything..his failures mean nothing...its all great...all sunshine and roses Barry. No its always Obama's fault because he's a shitbag assmuching fucktard that has zeroclue and  can't walk and chew gum at the same time.If this was a repub the MSM would be melting down....instead some fat retard dies and that's all over the news. Don't do stupid shit and idiot cops won't try and be hero's....actually don't tax the shit out of shit so fat blacks have to sell shit on the blackmarket
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2014, 01:52:53 PM »
Obama has nothing to do...with anything..his failures mean nothing...its all great...all sunshine and roses Barry. No its always Obama's fault because he's a shitbag assmuching fucktard that has zeroclue and  can't walk and chew gum at the same time.If this was a repub the MSM would be melting down....instead some fat retard dies and that's all over the news. Don't do stupid shit and idiot cops won't try and be hero's....actually don't tax the shit out of shit so fat blacks have to sell shit on the blackmarket

I've been trying to make this point with some people and some of them are too worked up to even and try and understand it. 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2014, 02:12:03 PM »

I'd bet that dude would have run rings around you in intelligence.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2014, 02:25:21 PM »
I'd bet that dude would have run rings around you in intelligence.

LOL!  Put the crack pipe down and step away from the keyboard.  Slowly. 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2014, 02:30:08 PM »
LOL!  Put the crack pipe down and step away from the keyboard.  Slowly.  

Why the strange reaction to a post that doesn't concern you, DE?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2014, 02:33:27 PM »
Why the strange reaction to post that doesn't concern you, DE?

Because it was extremely funny.  HH is a very smart guy.  Garner not so much.  You must be on crack to have said what you did. 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2014, 02:40:35 PM »
Because it was extremely funny.  HH is a very smart guy.  Garner not so much.  You must be on crack to have said what you did. 

From the bit he was allowed to speak, it seemed he was probably not a generally unreasonable person, and no he didn't come across as a dummy.

HH6 seems like a person that wants to throw nasty names around, while accomplishing nothing else. To me, that is the behavior of a dummy, defined.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2014, 04:09:16 PM »
Well Jack...you'd be friggen wrong. A dead body would be smarter then the current president and the idiots he surrounds himself with. As for what I've done or haven't. I"ve been right in the middle of history for the last 13 years. I've also watched the current admin destroy the country, the military and destabilize the world. I'm more than willing to debate this with u but as for Obama...I've run out of adjectives to describe how much I hate him. Anything more and its a national security violation.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2014, 04:51:06 PM »

sigh................no comment..this post speaks for itself

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2014, 11:43:39 AM »
From the bit he was allowed to speak, it seemed he was probably not a generally unreasonable person, and no he didn't come across as a dummy.

HH6 seems like a person that wants to throw nasty names around, while accomplishing nothing else. To me, that is the behavior of a dummy, defined.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2014, 06:13:17 PM »
Well Jack...you'd be friggen wrong. A dead body would be smarter then the current president and the idiots he surrounds himself with. As for what I've done or haven't. I"ve been right in the middle of history for the last 13 years. I've also watched the current admin destroy the country, the military and destabilize the world. I'm more than willing to debate this with u but as for Obama...I've run out of adjectives to describe how much I hate him. Anything more and its a national security violation.

You won't find any record of me defending Obama. He is a lying smartass, at best, and possibly much worse.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2014, 06:23:25 PM »

Is this supposed to pass for a thought?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2014, 06:28:35 PM »
actions speak much louder than words and his stupidity in dealing with the cops shined through his words.

If you have an issue with the cops the time and place to take it up is not when they are trying to take you into custody...A reasonable person who wasnt dumb would have realized that and done the opposite of what he did.

Garner acted like a complete jack ass in that situation, Im not saying that what happend was right but he was a jack ass and there is no doubt about that.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2014, 06:46:09 PM »
actions speak much louder than words and his stupidity in dealing with the cops shined through his words.

If you have an issue with the cops the time and place to take it up is not when they are trying to take you into custody...A reasonable person who wasnt dumb would have realized that and done the opposite of what he did.

Garner acted like a complete jack ass in that situation, Im not saying that what happend was right but he was a jack ass and there is no doubt about that.

No shit, Dick Tracy. It would have been in his best interest to comply. If that isn't obvious...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2014, 06:48:45 PM »
No shit, Dick Tracy. It would have been in his best interest to comply. If that isn't obvious...
LOL well youre the dumb ass who said he seemed like a reasonable person...

did anything he do in that interaction seem reasonable to you given the circumstances?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2014, 06:58:21 PM »
LOL well youre the dumb ass who said he seemed like a reasonable person...

did anything he do in that interaction seem reasonable to you given the circumstances?

Give me the quote.