Author Topic: Rich Piana - His Cars, Tatts and Pitts  (Read 448231 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana's Cars Tatts and Pitts
« Reply #975 on: November 30, 2012, 11:29:37 AM »
" . . . but I still train people to keep busy I train 6-7 people a day 6 days a week and charge $120 an hour. 13-14 grand a month then also have an endorsement contract with Mutant pays me 4 grand a month. "

So the low estimate is around $17,000 per month and about 75 percent of that is in cash? OK.

17k is a high ball number.  i'm guessing FatAlice is playing with that number pre-tax monthly, but Rich has to move some coins in Southern Cal to keep up his house and toy collection, despite what bitter Amy says.  And of course, his national level and clients in general pay 90% or better cash.  

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #976 on: November 30, 2012, 11:30:26 AM »
" . . . but I still train people to keep busy I train 6-7 people a day 6 days a week and charge $120 an hour. 13-14 grand a month then also have an endorsement contract with Mutant pays me 4 grand a month. "

So the low estimate is around $17,000 per month and about 75 percent of that is in cash? OK.
Outrageous. LOL HAHAHA. Ummmm Hello IRS? I'm sure they would have a field day with this. All that denero equals like half a gazillion dollars times 6 in back taxes, holy moly that's a lot of money. I guess I had it all wrong because when him and i were together he had maximum 3 clients at $50 to 60 an hour & 9 times out of 9 he never collected from the guys, never kept track and or God forbib they wrote him a check, they would sit on the table for months and years without being cashed or deposited. My math is a little fuzzy I guess. None of you know me on here but if you did you would understand that I always have to prove a point, love to debate, & to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that I am right. But at the end of the day it is clear that I lied or embellished nothing.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #977 on: November 30, 2012, 11:34:58 AM »
Outrageous. LOL HAHAHA. Ummmm Hello IRS? I'm sure they would have a field day with this. All that denero equals like half a gazillion dollars times 6 in back taxes, holy moly that's a lot of money. I guess I had it all wrong because when him and i were together he had maximum 3 clients at $50 to 60 an hour & 9 times out of 9 he never collected from the guys, never kept track and or God forbib they wrote him a check, they would sit on the table for months and years without being cashed or deposited. My math is a little fuzzy I guess. None of you know me on here but if you did you would understand that I always have to prove a point, love to debate, & to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that I am right. But at the end of the day it is clear that I lied or embellished nothing.

You're saying he pulls everything off for under $100k.  i can run through 75k with one house and a company car out here.  you think i give all women the exact number dropping into my pockets.  you aren't realistic.  he fed you the same lines ronnie fed alti.

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #978 on: November 30, 2012, 11:45:58 AM »
You're saying he pulls everything off for under $100k.  i can run through 75k with one house and a company car out here.  you think i give all women the exact number dropping into my pockets.  you aren't realistic.  he fed you the same lines ronnie fed alti.
Come on, Are you joking? Being with somone for 7 years and living with them, you know thier finances. He didnt have a secret stash somewhere...The guy didnt even know how to write a check. Everything was done for him. I got the mail, I saw checks, had bank statement, knew what was in his sock drawer, etc. Most importantly I had 2 eyes, 2 ears and a mouth to see what was going on there. Believe me, I KNEW what he had and what he made and where it was coming from. I have no idea how you can be so gullable and star*/muscle struck to believe these figures. You need to get a clue. You are saying he didnt tell me everything, so if that was the case, my point would be proven even more. If he was lying, that would mean he made even MORE money and he was hiding it....Well, wheres the EXTRA secret money coming from? I can see if you are saying he lied and he really was making a lot less, etc but you are saying the opposite, that he made more, he just wasnt telling me about it. Better start punching more numbers and figures because still, its not not adding up.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #979 on: November 30, 2012, 11:46:06 AM »
Amy, please answer my earlier questions on whether he physical or sexually abused you.  based on what you've describes he fits the profile perfectly.

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #980 on: November 30, 2012, 11:55:13 AM »
Amy, please answer my earlier questions on whether he physical or sexually abused you.  based on what you've describes he fits the profile perfectly.
yes he beaten her up and then her father came and pick her from pianas house!

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #981 on: November 30, 2012, 11:58:09 AM »
I didnt see that question or I would have answered it. I used the word abused before and people immediately think he must have beaten me. I should have explained because I wouldnt want that label on me if I was Rich with his looks and size, etc. More verbal and mental abuse. There was only one time that it got SO heated that BOTH of us were pushing each other around and I got the shit end of the stick because obviously he is stronger (although he will tell you differently that night that he actually was taken aback by my strength that night too, lol) and we were pushing and shoving and my head unded up hitting the wall*/door frame. Cracked my head and ripped my earring out of my ear and tore the cartlidge which to this day my ear is ripped because it is something that doesnt heal or grow back. The neighbors called the police and when they came they took him in. That night my dad flew out, packed my stuff, shipped my car back and put me on a plane back to FL without me getting to see Rich again after he got out. For the next year we tried to get back together and make it work and we both did the back and forth thing but it got to be too much and for many other reasons we broke up for good. Sexually*? Not sure if it would fit in the category of sexual or mental but he did always threaten that if I didnt do this or that someone else would and just the demaning things he would expect that were just disrespectful, etc. I was ALWAYS stressed out of my mind ecause of trust issues.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #982 on: November 30, 2012, 12:00:03 PM »
Did you ever request he oil himself and flex for you or vice versa?
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #983 on: November 30, 2012, 12:00:50 PM »
amy fuck off

you are posting what amounts to criminal allegations on a bb board

go tell the authorities or stfu
T

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #984 on: November 30, 2012, 12:02:21 PM »
Sounds like someone is still in love.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #985 on: November 30, 2012, 12:09:04 PM »
Archer, are you serious*? Come on.....I was never into bodybuilding, we met at the gym and I was just one who went to the gym but I was never serious about it. I knew that weighed heavily on him because he was always used to girls going to the gym with him, working out with him, and having as much interest as he did....I just didnt. He was furious that I didnt know ALL the shows he ever competed in and everything elsle that went along with it. I was there and I helped him get ready and I was supportive but Im sure not to the extent he was always used to with his ex wife.
Aren't you done whining yet ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #986 on: November 30, 2012, 12:12:02 PM »
Awful lot of bitching in this thread.
Amy sounding like the scorned lover that got dropped for a hotter, younger chick.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #987 on: November 30, 2012, 12:12:38 PM »
I didnt see that question or I would have answered it. I used the word abused before and people immediately think he must have beaten me. I should have explained because I wouldnt want that label on me if I was Rich with his looks and size, etc. More verbal and mental abuse. There was only one time that it got SO heated that BOTH of us were pushing each other around and I got the shit end of the stick because obviously he is stronger (although he will tell you differently that night that he actually was taken aback by my strength that night too, lol) and we were pushing and shoving and my head unded up hitting the wall*/door frame. Cracked my head and ripped my earring out of my ear and tore the cartlidge which to this day my ear is ripped because it is something that doesnt heal or grow back. The neighbors called the police and when they came they took him in. That night my dad flew out, packed my stuff, shipped my car back and put me on a plane back to FL without me getting to see Rich again after he got out. For the next year we tried to get back together and make it work and we both did the back and forth thing but it got to be too much and for many other reasons we broke up for good. Sexually*? Not sure if it would fit in the category of sexual or mental but he did always threaten that if I didnt do this or that someone else would and just the demaning things he would expect that were just disrespectful, etc. I was ALWAYS stressed out of my mind ecause of trust issues.

I am sorry to hear this but I am glad you got out.  Mental abuse can be worst than physical.  I hope you are in a happy place today and away from this.  Understand that you should NEVER accept any type of abuse.  Nothing justifies it and nothing makes it worthwhile.  Taking a slap for a diamond ring is not acceptable.
Demeaning you is bullshit you should not have accepted either.  Never be a victim to love.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #988 on: November 30, 2012, 12:13:05 PM »
Amy, on the one hand you make him sound like a closet case that hates sex and then you say he demeaned you in the bedroom.

O

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #989 on: November 30, 2012, 12:14:20 PM »
i think the administrator should delete this mess before it gets out of hand

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #990 on: November 30, 2012, 12:16:12 PM »
Amy, on the one hand you make him sound like a closet case that hates sex and then you say he demeaned you in the bedroom.

Maybe he "Priested" her  ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #991 on: November 30, 2012, 12:18:45 PM »
Archer, are you serious*? Come on.....I was never into bodybuilding, we met at the gym and I was just one who went to the gym but I was never serious about it. I knew that weighed heavily on him because he was always used to girls going to the gym with him, working out with him, and having as much interest as he did....I just didnt. He was furious that I didnt know ALL the shows he ever competed in and everything elsle that went along with it. I was there and I helped him get ready and I was supportive but Im sure not to the extent he was always used to with his ex wife.

Nothing wrong with a little pre-coitus flexing.  I usually hit a few shots to warms up my womens lady parts.  Once I hit my most muscular or as I call it my, moist muscular, it's like niagra falls in my ladies underpants.
A

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #992 on: November 30, 2012, 12:19:42 PM »
i think the administrator should delete this mess before it gets out of hand

stfu drama queen. it beats the hell out reading the ten shit threads you start everyday.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #993 on: November 30, 2012, 12:21:15 PM »
Maybe he "Priested" her  ???

Something nasty like that ..for sure.
O

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #994 on: November 30, 2012, 12:44:27 PM »
Damn, I would have bet the house that this thread was a gimmick thread. Shit this is hilarious.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #995 on: November 30, 2012, 12:55:34 PM »
I don't understand this thread at all.

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #996 on: November 30, 2012, 12:55:55 PM »

stfu drama queen. it beats the hell out reading the ten shit threads you start everyday.
I havent started one and your the idiot that keeps reading it.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #997 on: November 30, 2012, 12:56:19 PM »
How many times are you going to say that, I heard that about 13 times already. I wish I knew how to post pics I could show you the young bombshells he started seeing after me, during me, before me. I dont have a problem admitting when I girl is hot or has a good body, etc. The girls he was messing with at the gym were like 3s and 4s if that.

do you have fake tits
T

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #998 on: November 30, 2012, 12:58:04 PM »
How many times are you going to say that, I heard that about 13 times already. I wish I knew how to post pics I could show you the young bombshells he started seeing after me, during me, before me. I dont have a problem admitting when I girl is hot or has a good body, etc. The girls he was messing with at the gym were like 3s and 4s if that.

Amy, did Rich ever give you a car wash?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #999 on: November 30, 2012, 12:58:57 PM »
Amy, did Rich ever give you a car wash?

CAR WASH from Urban Dictionary

The girl must be wearing glasses. Poop is first thrown on the ladies face to act as mud. The male then ejaculates on her on her glasses, simulating soapy bubbles. He must dangle and swab his hairy scrotum across the glasses to scrub. Next he proceeds to urinate on her face to rinse off the mud and soap. And immediately turns around and blows a fart in her face to hot dry.

Example: Man I ran her through the car wash last night, she was not happy.