Author Topic: Rich Piana - His Cars, Tatts and Pitts  (Read 448457 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana's Cars Tatts and Pitts
« Reply #1000 on: November 30, 2012, 12:59:09 PM »
I don't understand this thread at all.
54% Drama
22% Incomprehensibility
18% Guys hoping to score with Amy
5% Intelligence
1% Proprietary Nonsense

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #1001 on: November 30, 2012, 12:59:32 PM »
How many times are you going to say that, I heard that about 13 times already. I wish I knew how to post pics I could show you the young bombshells he started seeing after me, during me, before me. I dont have a problem admitting when I girl is hot or has a good body, etc. The girls he was messing with at the gym were like 3s and 4s if that.

LOL

You are never going to stop are you ?

It's like you have a bottomless pit of hate that you need to spew

Do you not see yourself as being totally demented by now and so immature that you look like a mental case ?

christonabendybus you have no off button

It must be so hard to live with you it's a wonder any man lasts more than a week

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #1002 on: November 30, 2012, 01:00:46 PM »
Amy please, for your own sake, stop writing stuff like that. No one here is really interested in your private life except from guys who want to make fun of you and use it to stalk you on the internet forever. Remember that there are many low-class failures around here sitting in their dark, filthy rooms who are waiting for you to write too much. They masturbate to the very thought of you revealing too much.

You sound very hurt and I understand that you want to share your story to make you feel better. That is typical behaviour of extrovert person. But this is not group therapy, this is internet forum full of trolls. Think twice before writing anything, this is moving to very wrong direction and trust me, you do not want to understand what I am talking about.  

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #1003 on: November 30, 2012, 01:02:42 PM »
Amy please, for your own sake, stop writing stuff like that. No one here is really interested in your private life except from guys who want to make fun of you and use it to stalk you on the internet forever. Remember that there are many low-class failures around here sitting in their dark, filthy rooms who are waiting for you to write too much. They masturbate to the very thought of you revealing too much.

You sound very hurt and I understand that you want to share your story to make you feel better. That is typical behaviour of extrovert person. But this is not group therapy, this is internet forum full of trolls. Think twice before writing anything, this is moving to very wrong direction and trust me, you do not want to understand what I am talking about.  

LOL. Just when this thread looks to be running out of steam, it starts to deliver.  ;D
O

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #1004 on: November 30, 2012, 01:06:50 PM »
haha yes.. i think the thread has revealed everything there is to know about the piano guy now. this thread is getting old.

Amy your 15 mins of e-fame is over. white knights crawl back to your moms basements.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1005 on: November 30, 2012, 01:09:26 PM »
How many times are you going to say that, I heard that about 13 times already. I wish I knew how to post pics I could show you the young bombshells he started seeing after me, during me, before me. I dont have a problem admitting when I girl is hot or has a good body, etc. The girls he was messing with at the gym were like 3s and 4s if that.

jesus give it a rest.

for as big a "scumbag" as you portray him (then compliment him in the next breath)...Rich exhibited more class in his single post than you have in the last 40 pages of whining.

who gives a flying fuck how much money he may or may not have,  the guy came on here, responded like and adult and made you look like a fool, and you still won't shut the fuck up about him.

you are responding to trolls you idiot, do you know ANYTHING about the internet ? they are laughing at you as you melt and spill some guys private info all over the place because "they asked"...you always do what people ask you to ?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #1006 on: November 30, 2012, 01:10:01 PM »
How many guys on here are under the spell of KISAS?

KISAS   

Knight In Shining Armor Syndrome. When one is to see a beautiful woman in distress, one will instantly help her without expecting any rewards for one's services.

Ex: A beautiful woman has a flat tire on the side of the street, and a man instantly pulls over to help her for the sake of helping her. He expects nothing as payment. He is under the spell of KISAS.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #1007 on: November 30, 2012, 01:16:49 PM »
Actually worked out good... Amy is a real, hot, cool chick, and Rich don't seem like as much of a dope as in the vids. Glad they both are here. Hope they stay... Plus pages of entertainment. Still want the nudes!!!
$

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #1008 on: November 30, 2012, 01:18:33 PM »
it's strange

first i watched the video and thought "whoa whoa whoa this guys is living the life"

then i read some comment inthis thread

and thought

"heh he is living the derek anthony life  :-\"

i'm not sure

u guys are very persuasive

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1009 on: November 30, 2012, 01:20:32 PM »
Actually worked out good... Amy is a real, hot, cool chick, and Rich don't seem like as much of a dope as in the vids. Glad they both are here. Hope they stay... Plus pages of entertainment. Still want the nudes!!!
a

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #1010 on: November 30, 2012, 01:21:16 PM »
Amy, Do you think Rich ever gave any of his male clients a dutch Rudder?

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #1011 on: November 30, 2012, 01:55:40 PM »
CAR WASH from Urban Dictionary

The girl must be wearing glasses. Poop is first thrown on the ladies face to act as mud. The male then ejaculates on her on her glasses, simulating soapy bubbles. He must dangle and swab his hairy scrotum across the glasses to scrub. Next he proceeds to urinate on her face to rinse off the mud and soap. And immediately turns around and blows a fart in her face to hot dry.

Example: Man I ran her through the car wash last night, she was not happy.
Lmao
Car wash, who in the hell thinks of this shit. I stick my dick in vagina, pump, and blow load. Why complicate things?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1012 on: November 30, 2012, 01:58:20 PM »
There is some deleting going on.
A

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1013 on: November 30, 2012, 02:09:43 PM »
jesus give it a rest.

for as big a "scumbag" as you portray him (then compliment him in the next breath)...Rich exhibited more class in his single post than you have in the last 40 pages of whining.

who gives a flying fuck how much money he may or may not have,  the guy came on here, responded like and adult and made you look like a fool, and you still won't shut the fuck up about him.

you are responding to trolls you idiot, do you know ANYTHING about the internet ? they are laughing at you as you melt and spill some guys private info all over the place because "they asked"...you always do what people ask you to ?

I couldn't have put it better myself.

doozejooze

• Getbig II
  • Get bit
« Reply #1014 on: November 30, 2012, 02:34:32 PM »
Getbiggers unlucky in love out in full force against this Amy. This is a Gossip board and as soon as there is some good gossip (no innocents in this dramaturgy BTW) you have wackos spewing "whore" left and right. Dayum, would you rather have more dumb Cutler fridge pics or some juicy tidbits like this. This goes for the Alti/Coleman thread too. I am not saying clean hear crack lingually but at least ask questions that piss her off just enough to stay until we see the boobs. Geeeeesh.
Rectum defendere!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1015 on: November 30, 2012, 02:47:46 PM »
i think the administrator should delete this mess before it gets out of hand
Shut up, crybaby. 

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1016 on: November 30, 2012, 02:49:14 PM »
Shut up, crybaby. 
want to take it outside? i used to box for oxford

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1017 on: November 30, 2012, 02:49:34 PM »
jesus give it a rest.

who gives a flying fuck how much money he may or may not have,  the guy came on here, responded like and adult and made you look like a fool, and you still won't shut the fuck up about him.

Great post Groink

All she's doing is basically wanting his attention, but going about it the wrong way,very inmature.
To Rich Piana  you already show us  you are better than her ,she  really needs to grow  the fuck up . Ignoring her  is the best thing to do.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1018 on: November 30, 2012, 02:50:43 PM »

You shut it too, crybaby.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1019 on: November 30, 2012, 02:51:03 PM »
she should get back to the kitchen now and make richard some protein pancakes

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #1020 on: November 30, 2012, 03:52:00 PM »
calling IRS is fucking lowest of the low. call out small shit cock shit brains boring whatever but go IRS u cnut

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1021 on: November 30, 2012, 04:04:01 PM »

OK, WOW, well said however he is still bending the truth. He has no properties and the PMMA is from head to toe/butt & I paid for all but one of our vacations. He just started the Mutant thing so within a month or 2 of this big endorsement, he is able to buy 9 properties and those cars? I'm a blonde but I can add 2 plus toe and this is simply not adding up.

I see.

One day soon, the other half of his story he told will eventually catch up with him and after that is when you guys will have to admit that I was telling the truth about everything.

As a neutral observer, to me you come across as extremely embittered. This is a very ugly trait in people, whether justified or not. Do you have a new partner now, and if so, are you able to conceal the hate? You really ought to move on. To use an expression I learned from fellow getbigger Groink, "The best revenge is living well."

...and we were pushing and shoving and my head unded up hitting the wall*/door frame. Cracked my head and ripped my earring out of my ear and tore the cartlidge which to this day my ear is ripped because it is something that doesnt heal or grow back. The neighbors called the police and when they came they took him in.

...For the next year we tried to get back together and make it work...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1022 on: November 30, 2012, 04:17:49 PM »
I see.

As a neutral observer, to me you come across as extremely embittered. This is a very ugly trait in people, whether justified or not. Do you have a new partner now, and if so, are you able to conceal the hate? You really ought to move on. To use an expression I learned from resident Getbigger Groink, "The best revenge is living well."

she supposedly has a new partner. and obviously has no respect for him.... if I came across 40 pages of my girl crying over her ex BF on a public forum i would throw her down a flight of stairs.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #1023 on: November 30, 2012, 04:20:23 PM »
she supposedly has a new partner. and obviously has no respect for him.... if I came across 40 pages of my girl crying over her ex BF on a public forum i would throw her down a flight of stairs.

Dude, shut the fuck up.  You are on here whining just as much as her and have contributed to about 3 total pages of your own posts.  Go and keep lying to your friends that you are a natural bodybuilder for the last 17 years.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1024 on: November 30, 2012, 04:23:03 PM »
Rich owned Amy in to Oblivion with his classy post, thread is over, Flawless victory to Rich