Author Topic: The deliberate destruction of the American Military  (Read 350 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
The deliberate destruction of the American Military
« on: May 09, 2013, 06:34:46 PM »
Whether its forced military budget cuts, inadequate supplies, arming the enemies of America, purposeful incompetence with respect to counting military ballots for troops stationed overseas, -- I could honestly list 15+ things our piece of shit President has done to demoralize our military.

Obviously, Obama hates the United States and he has done his best to destroy our way of life at home and diminish our influence abroad. But at this point in time, why would anyone want to fight for this country?

I have 4 immediate family members who are currently serving and 3 more who have since retired or passed away. It makes me sick to my fucking stomach to see how political expediency, islamic fundamentalist ass kissing and political correctness have climbed the ladder to trump military victory and the safety of our soldiers. 

Fort Hood, Bengazzi, the Seal Team 6 fiasco--- why risk your life or chance getting your arms and legs blown off for the sole purpose of protecting the treasonous legacy of the human cockroach Obama?

HH6 and some of the other vets on here, please enlighten me. I don't know how you guys do it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: The deliberate destruction of the American Military
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 06:42:11 PM »

I would never serve under a communist traitor like obama who favors jihadis over our own military.

Whether its forced military budget cuts, inadequate supplies, arming the enemies of America, purposeful incompetence with respect to counting military ballots for troops stationed overseas, -- I could honestly list 15+ things our piece of shit President has done to demoralize our military.

Obviously, Obama hates the United States and he has done his best to destroy our way of life at home and diminish our influence abroad. But at this point in time, why would anyone want to fight for this country?

I have 4 immediate family members who are currently serving and 3 more who have since retired or passed away. It makes me sick to my fucking stomach to see how political expediency, islamic fundamentalist ass kissing and political correctness have climbed the ladder to trump military victory and the safety of our soldiers. 

Fort Hood, Bengazzi, the Seal Team 6 fiasco--- why risk your life or chance getting your arms and legs blown off for the sole purpose of protecting the treasonous legacy of the human cockroach Obama?

HH6 and some of the other vets on here, please enlighten me. I don't know how you guys do it.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 08:03:52 PM »
The lasting legacy of the last 13 years of war will be meetings, powerpoint slides, and briefings. Because we've been neutered as warriors, taught that a Havard education , working well with others, ensuring we don't offend our enemies is much more important then instilling the drive and determination to kill our enemies.  They want us to become embassadors because the DOS can't do it. The Marines have gotten just as bad. Risk aversion and now with the wars ending, garrison bullshit have broken out everywhere. We don't trust Obama, dudes are tired of deploying for nothing and now these shitbags want to cut pay and benefits. They stopped towels at our gym on Post. Small thing sure...I bet that shitbag hasn't missed a towel when he plays golf.  I am giving serious serious thought to finishing my 20 and becoming a game warden like you see on North woods law on animal planet. I want a truck, a dog and a weapon. No meetings, no powerpoint slides....plus now the unit I'm in..we have 05's with 20 years in and NO COMBAT PATCH...how is that possible?  This is post vietnam all over again. The only good thing is that I'll be doing a ton of travel in central and south america over the next 3 years. I'm headed to El Salvador and Guatamala in June....so thats cool.
L

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 08:09:40 PM »
The lasting legacy of the last 13 years of war will be meetings, powerpoint slides, and briefings. Because we've been neutered as warriors, taught that a Havard education , working well with others, ensuring we don't offend our enemies is much more important then instilling the drive and determination to kill our enemies.  They want us to become embassadors because the DOS can't do it. The Marines have gotten just as bad. Risk aversion and now with the wars ending, garrison bullshit have broken out everywhere. We don't trust Obama, dudes are tired of deploying for nothing and now these shitbags want to cut pay and benefits. They stopped towels at our gym on Post. Small thing sure...I bet that shitbag hasn't missed a towel when he plays golf.  I am giving serious serious thought to finishing my 20 and becoming a game warden like you see on North woods law on animal planet. I want a truck, a dog and a weapon. No meetings, no powerpoint slides....plus now the unit I'm in..we have 05's with 20 years in and NO COMBAT PATCH...how is that possible?  This is post vietnam all over again. The only good thing is that I'll be doing a ton of travel in central and south america over the next 3 years. I'm headed to El Salvador and Guatamala in June....so thats cool.
Full birds with 20 years and haven't seen combat? Whiskey tango foxtrot former devil dog