Author Topic: Back from Dubai/Abu Dhabi "Pictors"  (Read 24357 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Back from Dubai/Abu Dhabi "Pictors"
« Reply #200 on: June 06, 2014, 02:48:18 AM »
What do you normally sport on your wrist ES, I have a Cartier Calibre, Breitling Superocea 44 a Rolex Date Just 2 and a Tag....tend to wear my Tag and Breitling most times as I meet clients all the time and sometimes don't like to show off too much when I am kinda signing on new business and wearing watches more expensive then theirs, in Dubai young kids were wearing rose gold audemars and Patek's...different league.

AP's are heinous. IMO. Pateks are in a different league.

EVERYONE in newport has some sort of submariner. I see people at the coffee shop by my place doing little business meetings with Subs and GMT's every day. I think that is the status quo here in OC. I had some dude come up to me and tell me my watch was nice, but he "decided" to go for the burberry watch.... a 900% quartz movement time piece oh brother. Might as well got a timex.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: June 06, 2014, 02:54:22 AM »

EVERYONE in newport has some sort of submariner. I see people at the coffee shop by my place doing little business meetings with Subs and GMT's every day. I think that is the status quo here in OC. I had some dude come up to me and tell me my watch was nice, but he "decided" to go for the burberry watch.... a 900% quartz movement time piece oh brother. Might as well got a timex.

Burberry  :-X

Of all the fashion houses only cartier is wearable....they been making watches for over 100 years, hence have credibility. Bvlgari, Burberry, Chanel...etc are a no no.

I can't bare the sight of another submariner with a black dial...as common as swatch watch or g-shocks back in my school days. Unless you get a color variety then it's ok-ish.

S

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #202 on: June 06, 2014, 03:02:36 AM »
What do you normally sport on your wrist ES, I have a Cartier Calibre, Breitling Superocea 44 a Rolex Date Just 2 and a Tag....tend to wear my Tag and Breitling most times as I meet clients all the time and sometimes don't like to show off too much when I am kinda signing on new business and wearing watches more expensive then theirs, in Dubai young kids were wearing rose gold audemars and Patek's...different league.

right now I'm down to a panerai luminor marina, 2 uboat flightdeck's, black with leather strap and ss with rubber strap, & 2 coke dial rolex gmt's.. one I wear occasionally when my wrist is puffy, the other I got just to sell later.. gotta deal on them.

ideally, I'd be down to just a SS panerai and a ss blackface iwc Portuguese.

not really a fan of the cartier's, except the big ballon bleu.. only breitling I sorta like is the Navitimer, but everybody has one.. and I don't care much for tag's in general, there's a few models I dont' mind much, but I look over them in general.

Simple Simon

« Reply #203 on: June 06, 2014, 03:08:14 AM »
I tend to buy reasonably priced wathes that tell the time.
I am seldom in need of the ability to count in 100ths of a second, know what time it is is in 45 countries simultaneously or what time it is when Im 300 meters underwater.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #204 on: June 06, 2014, 03:10:24 AM »

doesn't Fossil make Burberry? (and about a dozen other 'designer' watches)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #205 on: June 06, 2014, 03:11:55 AM »
I work at a gym as a trainer and at least I help people, where as you sell recreational drugs which hurts people.

here we go again with the recreational drugs stuff...

once again, feel free to find me any post from anybody talking about me selling recreational drugs.

you fucking horseface dea informant skank.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #206 on: June 06, 2014, 03:29:27 AM »
doesn't Fossil make Burberry? (and about a dozen other 'designer' watches)

Isn't it Swatch that now makes Omega and Breitling? My 20 year old Seamaster still has the nicest bracelet, IMO.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: June 06, 2014, 03:48:44 AM »
Isn't it Swatch that now makes Omega and Breitling? My 20 year old Seamaster still has the nicest bracelet, IMO.

Correct, as a matter of fact only a very small number of the top watch makers actually have real full in-house movements made. ETA SA movement is what most use/rely on which is owned by The Swatch Group Ltd....so in a way everyone is just wearing an over priced Swatch watch ;D
S

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: June 06, 2014, 03:50:31 AM »

here we go again with the recreational drugs stuff...

once again, feel free to find me any post from anybody talking about me selling recreational drugs.

you fucking horseface dea informant skank.
its well known on here that you sell recreational drugs, pretty fat boy !

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #209 on: June 06, 2014, 03:51:15 AM »
Correct, as a matter of fact only a very small number of the top watch makers actually have real full in-house movements made. ETA SA movement is what most use/rely on which is owned by The Swatch Group Ltd....so in a way everyone is just wearing an over priced Swatch watch ;D

doesn't zenith make their own movements? i should know this but it's 3am.. shit.. no, almost 4am.. shit i gotta get to bed.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: June 06, 2014, 03:53:00 AM »
doesn't zenith make their own movements? i should know this but it's 3am.. shit.. no, almost 4am.. shit i gotta get to bed.
Sweet dreams fat boy.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: June 06, 2014, 04:01:54 AM »
Woooooosshshhhhhhh...... the girl is HOOOOOTTTTTT  ;D

S

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: June 06, 2014, 04:03:56 AM »
Woooooosshshhhhhhh......the girl is HOOOOOTTTTTT  ;D

HA HA  ;D Skorp I am loving your Avi.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: June 06, 2014, 04:05:10 AM »
HA HA  ;D Skorp I am loving your Avi.

TEAM BOOTY ALL THE WAY  8)
S

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: June 06, 2014, 04:07:14 AM »

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: June 06, 2014, 04:19:34 AM »
TEAM BOOTY ALL THE WAY  8)
Ive been on team booty for a long time.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: June 06, 2014, 05:15:37 AM »
Ive been on team booty for a long time.

You're my bro....we can share  :D
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: June 06, 2014, 05:30:38 AM »
You're my bro....we can share  :D

^ sounds a bit wrong lol sorry booty
S

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: June 06, 2014, 05:34:27 AM »
^ sounds a bit wrong lol sorry booty
Team Booty!  ;D

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #219 on: June 06, 2014, 07:32:11 AM »
Also known as "I have no retort, so ill resort to checking his profile (  :-\) and copying and pasting info from his profile ( :-[ :-\)"

just admit it, "bro", seeing other people doing fun stuff and having nice things infuriates you, and from your marijuana induced stupor you manage to muster a couple of posts attempting to look cool. Yeah I think/type fast. Im of clear mind (you should try it sometime, Smokey McPot)

You are a lonely moron and I'm confident that your friends (somebody as racist as you most likely has none) would be embarrassed to know that their racist, homophobic, ignorant buddy "vizualizeperfection" spends all of his time his free time circlejerking with a felon and an equally lonely, balding man that needs to take steroids so that people can give him a second look. I mined for bitcoin when it was worth pennies and made HUGE profit a LONG time ago, but enjoy your stupid watches.

And as another display of your staggering ignorance, id like to point out that your entire "420" retort falls into "Also known as "I have no retort, so ill resort to checking his profile (  :-\) and copying and pasting info from his profile"

http://www.addictionrecov.org/Addictions/index.aspx?AID=43 I think this will be of help, 30 posts a day hating on "muzzies" and "fags", ROFL, real "clear mind" you have there, ignoramus. Go picket a gay marriage or something, loser. Your closed mind is now the minority. You're the reason America has stereotypes.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #220 on: June 06, 2014, 08:43:34 AM »
I always see watches and think they're really cool looking, but have only gotten close to dropping some real money once. (not counting the Cartier I bought for my wife which she returned, lol).

I don't begrudge anyone who actually does though, and it's true they appreciate in value.  In fact, I have a friend who was flipping watches he found off ebay for awhile - he'd purchase a Rolex that he felt was undervalued, wear it for a few months, the sell it off for a few hundred bucks extra.  There's definitely a market out there.

For me, personally, I'd just prefer to spend the money elsewhere.  But damn, some of those watches look bad ass.  Especially the black and red/orange tach watches that have been popping up everywhere.
Y

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: June 06, 2014, 08:47:56 AM »
You are a lonely moron and I'm confident that your friends (somebody as racist as you most likely has none) would be embarrassed to know that their racist, homophobic, ignorant buddy "vizualizeperfection" spends all of his time his free time circlejerking with a felon and an equally lonely, balding man that needs to take steroids so that people can give him a second look. I mined for bitcoin when it was worth pennies and made HUGE profit a LONG time ago, but enjoy your stupid watches.

Vizualisationperfection is my boy, he is not (that) racist....or atleast he is selectively racist which is ok by me. If tomorrow he murdered 10 blacks and 5 chinks whilst wearing a nazi suit. I would still wear my sharpest suit and take my caramel ass to court and testify what a noble and pleasant liberal person he is.
S

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #222 on: June 06, 2014, 08:58:42 AM »
You are a lonely moron and I'm confident that your friends (somebody as racist as you most likely has none)

What's that chimp?

VisualPerfection has many friends and associates!

Dr. "Big" VP Neegars, M.D.
Mr. "Big" Roger F. Neegars, ESQ.
Prof. PhD "Big" Kwon Neegars, MD, ESQ, Knee Growth.

Neegars And Neeguls Consultant Firm
God's Country (USA)

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: June 06, 2014, 09:04:33 AM »
In finance now IWC and Jaeger are quite popular amongst more senior people. I just have an Omega. Rolexes are way too common and vulgar.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #224 on: June 06, 2014, 12:59:04 PM »

And as another display of your staggering ignorance, id like to point out that your entire "420" retort falls into "Also known as "I have no retort, so ill resort to checking his profile (  :-\) and copying and pasting info from his profile"

http://www.addictionrecov.org/Addictions/index.aspx?AID=43 I think this will be of help, 30 posts a day hating on "muzzies" and "fags", ROFL, real "clear mind" you have there, ignoramus. Go picket a gay marriage or something, loser. Your closed mind is now the minority. You're the reason America has stereotypes.

^^This was a very like long winded meltdown. I'm not really that big of a racist though, a lot of what I say on getbig is for fun.

Picketing a fag marriage sounds fun. Can you send me some in my area?