Author Topic: Hahahah@ Chris Brown...  (Read 5372 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Hahahah@ Chris Brown...
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2009, 07:34:41 PM »
9 times out of 10...
if both the man and woman have busted faces...
and both say the other started it...

The man is spending the night in lockup.  bullshit, but reality.

(if there are witnesses, it's a diff story)

sometimes witnesses will jump in to save the poor "damsel in distress" by kicking the guys ass

E
E

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2009, 07:40:24 PM »
lol who are you Mike Tyson, no dude is going to kill a girl hitting her.  Physically they are almost identical to men except different hormones and sexual organs.  Girls are just as tough as men, don't let them trick you.

jt

no tricks.... maybe he's just a guy who knows his strength....  high percentage of the time... guy have stronger upper bodies and girls have stronger lower bodies... generally..... girls are certainly tougher in the mental and even emotion but not as strong as men physically.....  millions of years of evolution.... if they were really that strong or stronger than men they would have been the ones hunting and men would have stayed in the cave cleaning and cooking.  otherwise ,  rianna is probally stronger than chris brown so in this case you may be right jt.
and everyone on this board knows hormones can make a bit of a difference.
and jt..... some guys can hit hard like tyson too.  it only takes one good punch.....   there are evens situations were someone throws a punch and the person that got hit falls downs, cracks their head open and.....  when you let out violence things could take a wrong turn quick.... even in a freak accident.

c'mon guys....  you want a girl to worship the ground you walk on because you can beat her or just because she respects and loves you.
surprising how many people on a bodybuilding / weightlifting board / community... one of which strength is revered and sought after.. and some people are sympathetic to a wimp that beat a girl and continued to chase her down after she got out of the car... running away from the beating.

is there any guy on this board that would condone the beating that girl took if it happened to their own mother, sister, wife, girl , daughter, etc....
or who know what kind of beating she took but look at how she ended up. (if those photos weren't doctored, or she was wearing make-up, anything is possible but prob unlikely scenario)....  

maybe some guys are kidding when they stick up for the "boy" but there seem to be others that are seriously defending him....  hey thats okay because everyone is innocent until proven otherwise and everyone is entitled to legal rep.....  defense lawyers on here would concur and it's their job to defend by proving reasonable doubt.... b/c the burden is on the state to prove beyond the shadow so......   I don't know the whole story but unless she had a gun to his head..... he didn't have to use "excessive" force that caused that kind of damage.... eye witness called 911 and say him chasin her.....   thats like in a sanctioned fight hitting when the man is down... get real.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2009, 07:40:48 PM »
sometimes witnesses will jump in to save the poor "damsel in distress" by kicking the guys ass

E

and that is always the wrong thing to do....we already had a thread about this.

TEAM Nasser

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2009, 07:41:41 PM »

true jt

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2009, 08:23:08 PM »
all "evidence" that is in the public is that which has been selected & presented by the media..... so until formal trial begins,,, very few have the full story......

BUT that being said..... the little boy (b!tch) that is chris brown........ get real, your on your way to an awards show..... if the girl is jealous because you may be cheating.... consider yourself lucky that she " cares " somewhat for you....

the guy is 19.... young people get hot & make mistakes, especially young w/ fame & $$$.... look at tyson ( even though he may have been unjustly accused many times.... he did get a lil' crazy sometimes but like he said... if he hit robyn givens, she woulda had long term damage so )......
now.... every guy & girl on here know that men & yes women can be aggressive.....   Adonis posted some interesting studies in regards to females being aggresive.....  and no one needs a study to know that sometimes a girl will strike a man in hopes to provoke an outcome.... what ever it may be.... attention, de-masculinization... what ev.....

chris brown is a punk.....   pure and simple......   IMO   

a real man would be concerned that if he hit a girl he may really seriously injur or kill her, hence why real men don't hit women.....  and that punks worst beating messed up her face bad yeah but if he were hitting a guy.....  brown would been the one busted up.....  and whether he was hit or not..... suck it up pansy and take it.....   then dump her never see or speak with her again..... if she hit you first.... walk away like 240 said.......   and if you wanna be punk..... go and take pictures of where you got "hit" if there are any marks from a girl hit at all and press charges on here.....
even if she was beating him bloody..... there could have been another way to subdue her...... obviously she didn't hurt him too bad .... where are his bruises? if he had them he would have presented them as evidence already.

basically it was a one sided chick fight...... she (chris brown) won and he is gonna claim his title.......  punk a$$ state property....

Guys, they got out of the car and he continued to beat her ...she was running away... get real..... we're not talking about a single slap here guys....... which is still not ok..... because if thats how you keep your women in "check" then you won't have a girl for long... boy's (girls) like that have no clue as what it is to be a man and to have a woman

he oughta get incarcerated for at least a year......  so he can be a "real tough guy"....
then he can rap about how good that jail house d!c tastes.... when he's getting his $hit pushed in.
he is the epitome of loser.

you need to have your testicles revoked if you would walk away from a female hitting you other than your mother

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2009, 08:34:37 PM »
no tricks.... maybe he's just a guy who knows his strength....  high percentage of the time... guy have stronger upper bodies and girls have stronger lower bodies... generally..... girls are certainly tougher in the mental and even emotion but not as strong as men physically.....  millions of years of evolution.... if they were really that strong or stronger than men they would have been the ones hunting and men would have stayed in the cave cleaning and cooking.  otherwise ,  rianna is probally stronger than chris brown so in this case you may be right jt.
and everyone on this board knows hormones can make a bit of a difference.
and jt..... some guys can hit hard like tyson too.  it only takes one good punch.....   there are evens situations were someone throws a punch and the person that got hit falls downs, cracks their head open and.....  when you let out violence things could take a wrong turn quick.... even in a freak accident.

c'mon guys....  you want a girl to worship the ground you walk on because you can beat her or just because she respects and loves you.
surprising how many people on a bodybuilding / weightlifting board / community... one of which strength is revered and sought after.. and some people are sympathetic to a wimp that beat a girl and continued to chase her down after she got out of the car... running away from the beating.

is there any guy on this board that would condone the beating that girl took if it happened to their own mother, sister, wife, girl , daughter, etc....
or who know what kind of beating she took but look at how she ended up. (if those photos weren't doctored, or she was wearing make-up, anything is possible but prob unlikely scenario)....  

maybe some guys are kidding when they stick up for the "boy" but there seem to be others that are seriously defending him....  hey thats okay because everyone is innocent until proven otherwise and everyone is entitled to legal rep.....  defense lawyers on here would concur and it's their job to defend by proving reasonable doubt.... b/c the burden is on the state to prove beyond the shadow so......   I don't know the whole story but unless she had a gun to his head..... he didn't have to use "excessive" force that caused that kind of damage.... eye witness called 911 and say him chasin her.....   thats like in a sanctioned fight hitting when the man is down... get real.

We can't really talk about the story truly until we know exactly what happened, but that probably will never come out.  But if in fact he layed a beat down on her then chased her to lay another beat down on her, that I do not condone, yeah it is like kicking someone when they are down.

You are very smart about women hunting etc long ago, and men stayed in.  Good point and great post.

you need to have your testicles revoked if you would walk away from a female hitting you other than your mother

agreed
TEAM Nasser

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2009, 08:46:45 PM »
No one really knows what happened except for Rihanna and Chris Brown.  Seeing as he busted up her face and she's gotten back with him (and some reports say they got married this past weekend), I say good for the both of them.  It sounds like they have found a perfect match for each other.  If the girl wants to be with a guy who knocks her around, GREAT!  She has the ability to leave him at any time, and she has chosen to stick with him.  Who are we to judge? 

Shit, this is getbig...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2009, 08:54:12 PM »

you gotta be smart sometimes.

you slept with a crazy person.  She's violent and pissy, you knew that going in.

if she slaps you, ya gotta walk - or run - away.

let your ego take the hit, and keep your ass outta jail.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2009, 09:10:25 PM »

you slept with a crazy person.  She's violent and pissy, you knew that going in.

If she hits you first she is the instigator and you can defend yourself, the law doesn't have different laws for the sexes, a woman assaulting someone is the same as a man assaulting someone. 

jt
TEAM Nasser

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2009, 09:31:52 PM »
Right, they are to be addressed as Magistrates here and have a big office that with a sign that says "Magistrate`s office".  There is always at least one on duty 24 hours a day.   I have yet to see any of the people I know have an Assault on a Female charge (which is a separate charge in NC) stick, even though in a lot of the cases I have seen, they were indeed guilty.  Of course I could go into the reasons of each case I have observed as each are different, but it really is not necessary.

Who do you hang out with?  Do you have some white trash or low class friends, or are you in the criminal justice field?  No one I know has ever been arrested for domestic violence, let alone been known to hit his or her partner.   

Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #85 on: March 05, 2009, 09:39:05 PM »
BTW, your story about you're friend with 5 DUIs who still drives drunk is not "LOL".  He obviously has some very serious problems.  Someone with a drinking problem like that who continues to drive will seriously hurt someone if he doesn't stop.   People with multiple DUIs are many, many times more likely to be kill themselves or others in accidents then a drunk driver who has never been arrested.

Try to get your friend help.
Valhalla awaits.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2009, 09:42:47 PM »

you don't have to tell me that, tell that to the desperate chumps that just see it as an opportunity to play "hero" and possibly get laid

E
E

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2009, 09:51:24 PM »

you don't have to tell me that, tell that to the desperate chumps that just see it as an opportunity to play "hero" and possibly get laid

E

your a smart man!
TEAM Nasser

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #88 on: March 05, 2009, 09:54:07 PM »
E

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #89 on: March 05, 2009, 10:16:05 PM »

unless she has some sort of mental disease no one has the right to hit you. i dont care if she is a girl, tranny homosexual or a hermaphrodite.

now im not saying beat her into a coma or put her into ICU but if a back hand doesnt work use a fist and chin check the bitch.

in the case of rhianna she tried to pull the lambo over when she is not the driver. she could of easily killed them both and chris brown would of been to blame because he was the driver. if a girl tried to steer the car and she isnt driving she can expect an elbow to the head and better both of passengers walking away alive than both dead.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2009, 10:20:45 PM »
unless she has some sort of mental disease no one has the right to hit you. i dont care if she is a girl, tranny homosexual or a hermaphrodite.

agree... but.. in reality the man gets blamed more than 50% of the time.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2009, 04:23:41 AM »
What would you have done to this woman.

A woman accused of biting off her boyfriend's tongue says she has no recollection of attacking him.

Tracy Davies, 40, bit off a third of Mark Coghill's tongue during a drunken kiss at his flat, Newcastle Crown Court has heard.

She said the first she knew of the injury was when Mr Coghill walked into the living room, carrying his tongue.

Ms Davies of Sunderland Road, Gateshead, denies one count of causing grievous bodily harm with intent.

She said they had started arguing as they celebrated Mr Coghill's 45th birthday at his Newcastle flat in October, and finished the evening in separate rooms, drinking a bottle of vodka each.

The next thing I remember was Mark coming in to where I was with his tongue in his hand saying I did it

Ms Davies told the jury: "We were both very drunk at that stage. I went to the other room, and he stayed in the bathroom, we were both drinking vodka.

"The next thing I remember was Mark coming in to where I was with his tongue in his hand saying I did it. I didn't know what to do."

She later called paramedics, who alerted police to the scene at St George's Terrace in Jesmond.

Giving evidence, Ms Davies claimed the only reason she had said she was responsible for the injury was because Mr Coghill had convinced her she had bitten through the tongue herself.

She said her former partner's account of the evening was "not true", but added that she would never know what had happened.

Mr Coghill was treated at Newcastle General Hospital, but surgeons decided the risk of infection was too high to consider reattaching the torn tongue.

The trial continues.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/7926868.stm

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2009, 04:38:44 AM »
adonis are you saying you regularly beat your sister jizzabelle when she voices her displeasure of your small penis?
175lbs by 31st July

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #93 on: March 06, 2009, 06:41:57 AM »
Without her testimony Chris will get off.  She is not going to testify for the prosecution, I wasn't clear in my original post.

jt
Sorry..I don't think I made myself clear...THE PROSECUTOR DOES NOT NEED HER TESTIMONY!!! THE STATE TAKES OVER THE CASE...WETHER OR NOT SHE WANTS TO??? IT'S HER CHOICE.BUT NO DROPPING OF CHARGES WILL HAPPEN! Chris either has to take a plea. Or take it to trial.. Chris got arrested..So obviously they have a case.. A strong case? Who knows? But it's good enough to move on with..

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2009, 06:50:27 AM »
There's no excuse for a man to punch a woman in the face, bash her head against the window and try to throw here out of a car. ::)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: March 06, 2009, 06:57:23 AM »
I would find him innocent if I was on the Jury if that were the case.

She's older than him too, that should b considered.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2009, 07:04:26 AM »
hahhah you guys are so overreacting to a man putting a woman in a womans place.  She attacks him in his car potentially causing him to wreck and die, he smacks her around a little for the disrespect and all the sudden he is a murderer???!!  Only in America, land of the metrosexual.

jt

HAHAHAHAHA where are you from JT? These metrosexuals should be hunted down and exterminated like the little bitches they are

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2009, 07:45:19 AM »
Thank God the Get Big lawyers have this case figured out already ::)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2009, 07:47:24 AM »
Thank God the Get Big lawyers have this case figured out already ::)
Once Johnny Vegas finishes his deposition with Onlyme, he'll post his expert opinion.

GhostWriter

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2009, 01:40:34 PM »
Sorry..I don't think I made myself clear...THE PROSECUTOR DOES NOT NEED HER TESTIMONY!!! THE STATE TAKES OVER THE CASE...WETHER OR NOT SHE WANTS TO??? IT'S HER CHOICE.BUT NO DROPPING OF CHARGES WILL HAPPEN! Chris either has to take a plea. Or take it to trial.. Chris got arrested..So obviously they have a case.. A strong case? Who knows? But it's good enough to move on with..

That is not totally true, the prosecutor can take over the case but they will need her testimony, why, because though the affidavit describing what took place my but true and it is she who said what happened, in order to be admitted as evidence, the defense must have the right to cross examine the witness, you cannot cross examine a written affidavit however true it is.  If she refuses to testify, they will have to subpoena her.  She can accept and testify agaisnt him by supporting the clain of the affidavit, accept and then take the 5th then the affidavit won't be admitted, or she can refuse to testify, at this point the DA can ask the judge to hold her in civil contempt which is basically throw in jail for the duration of the trial, still the affidavit would not be admitted.  I doubt the da would do this in this case because they would look really vindictive.  this si basically why Andersen will return to jail in the Barry bonds trial. 

And if the story of them being married secretly is true, his is even worse, because f the husband and wife privilege, a wife cannot testify against her husband and vice versa, like the priest parishioner privilege