Author Topic: Hahahah@ Chris Brown...  (Read 5375 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Hahahah@ Chris Brown...
« on: March 05, 2009, 12:51:32 PM »
Chris Brown charged with 2 felonies

03/05/2009 3:10 PM, AP
Derrik J. Lang

Chris Brown has been charged with two felonies stemming from what a police detective describes as a brutal argument between the singer and his girlfriend, Rihanna, provoked by her discovery of a text message from another woman.

Brown is expected to be arraigned Thursday afternoon on charges of assault likely to cause great bodily injury and making criminal threats. The 19-year-old R&B singer remains free on $50,000 bail.

The felony complaint handed down in court Thursday morning identifies Brown's alleged victim only as "Robyn F." Rihanna's real name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty.

If convicted, the possible sentence ranges anywhere from probation to four years and eight months in state prison, said district attorney's spokeswoman Sandi Gibbons.

According to a detective's affidavit, Brown and Rihanna got into a fight early Feb. 8 after the "Umbrella" singer checked her boyfriend's cell phone and found a text message from another woman.

Brown pulled his car over and tried to push Rihanna out, but she was still wearing her seatbelt, Los Angeles police Detective De Shon Andrews wrote. He said Brown pushed Rihanna's head against the window, punched her with his right hand, and then continued driving while hitting her, the affidavit states. He also bit his girlfriend on the ear, the affidavit states.

The affidavit was filed as part of a search warrant request for the phone records of Brown, Rihanna and her assistant.

Brown allegedly threatened to kill Rihanna after she pretended to leave a phone message with her assistant, telling her to have the police waiting at her house.

Andrews described Brown's blows as causing Rihanna's mouth to fill with blood. He also writes that Brown tried to choke Rihanna after she took the keys to his car away. Andrews wrote that Rihanna nearly lost consciousness but also tried to fight back while in the car, at one point trying to gouge at Brown's eyes.

Brown was arrested hours later and booked him on suspicion of making criminal threats. Police said at the time a woman identified Brown as her attacker during an early morning dispute in an upscale Los Angeles neighborhood.

A phone message left for Brown's attorney, Mark Geragos, was not immediately returned Thursday. Brown's publicist Tony Knight said any statement would likely come from Geragos after today's hearing.

Rihanna's spokesperson had no comment on the charges filed against Brown.

Brown issued a statement a week after the incident saying that he was "sorry and saddened" about the incident. Rihanna also later issued a statement, saying she wouldn't comment on the alleged beating at the request of authorities. She thanked fans for their support.

Brown's arrest has seriously damaged the "Run It!" singer's squeaky-clean image, and compelled sponsors to drop him or not renew his deals.

The alleged attack also came hours before the couple were scheduled to appear and perform at the Grammy Awards. Both were no-shows for event.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Hahahah@ Chris Brown...
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 12:53:48 PM »
dumbass rhinna will now testify she ran into a doorknob repeatedly.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 12:58:01 PM »
dumbass rhinna will now testify she ran into a doorknob repeatedly.

Well, she wouldn't want her new husband go to jail, no?

::) ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 12:58:24 PM »
hahahaha, "i fell down the stairs". ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 01:00:28 PM »
Yup no jail time they are back together and the state won't have a case with out Rihanna testifying.

jt
TEAM Nasser

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 01:01:09 PM »
Hahaha - what a stupid bitch - she deserves everything she gets from now on.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 01:02:27 PM »
Hahaha - what a stupid bitch - she deserves everything she gets from now on.

i see her killed in 3 years and Chris Brown going to death row, rapping three albums through the telephone.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 01:11:55 PM »
Who is to say that Rhianna didn`t start this with hitting him first?

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2009, 01:12:34 PM »
Well he sure did 'finish' it ...
The Number 2 in Scranton

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2009, 01:12:58 PM »

I'm quite willing to bet that she probably did - it's just that it's always the guy who gets the flack when he hits back.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2009, 01:14:19 PM »
I'm quite willing to bet that she probably did - it's just that it's always the guy who gets the flack when he hits back.
I would find him innocent if I was on the Jury if that were the case.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2009, 01:16:54 PM »
when will women learn its not ok to sneak your phone and go through your text messages? and then 'pretend' to call the cops on him?

not surprising he was pissed, hopefully she learned her lesson, dumb tart.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2009, 01:18:12 PM »
I would find him innocent if I was on the Jury if that were the case.

You think it's OK for a man to hit a woman?  ???

lol
S

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2009, 01:25:19 PM »

lol
Everyone has the right to defend themselves regardless of sex in my opinion.  He was driving a Lamborghini.  Perhaps as she was yelling and beating on Chris, this put them both in danger on the road. He tried to push her out of the car initially to stop any further escalation.  She wouldn`t get out.  I am sure he kept telling her to get out.  Yet she remained.  Perhaps Chris felt that they were in danger of a dangerous accident and subduing her was the only measure.  Its not like she wouldn`t have been able to get picked up by her assistant or get help any other way.  The smart thing Chris Brown would do is file a counter charge of assault against her, that is if the prosecutor gets overzealous or if Rhianna decides she wants to ruin Chris Brown.  Its obvious she does not want to at this point, so all should be well.  They handled it amongst themselves.  Now we just have to waste tax payer dollars going through those pointless motions.

Besides, for all we know Rhianna bench presses more or has better fighting skills than Skinny Chris Brown.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2009, 01:27:07 PM »
I don't know....

I would think a man could handle her without hitting her in the face, I could.  :-\
S

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2009, 01:29:49 PM »
that black fuck doesnt deserve any better. she needs someone to beat herself up from time to time.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2009, 01:29:56 PM »
I don't know....

I would think a man could handle her without hitting her in the face, I could.  :-\
Never underestimate an enraged woman.  Heav'n has no rage like love to hatred turn'd
Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn'd.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2009, 01:32:09 PM »
There is no innocent party here in my opinion.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2009, 01:33:43 PM »
I don't know....

Well you are limited to what you can hit given the dimensions of the cockpit in a Lamborghini.  The center console that divides the passenger and the driver disallows leg strikes or a good rabbit punch.  Face is your best target.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2009, 01:35:27 PM »
Yes, he's innocent. While still having her seat belt, he smashed her head against a window and punched her in the face. I'm sure she was really laying into him while being strapped down.  ::)

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2009, 01:35:39 PM »
Six of one, half a dozen of the other with those two. Let em fucking kill each other that's what I say.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2009, 01:36:05 PM »
There is no innocent party here in my opinion.

i can imagine shes the kind of whore that drives you crazy and provoke violence. just standing an inch away from you with the attitude and still thinks you cant make her anything because shes a woman ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2009, 01:52:01 PM »
Yes, he's innocent. While still having her seat belt, he smashed her head against a window and punched her in the face. I'm sure she was really laying into him while being strapped down.  ::)
No shit. How about just pulling over, taking the keys from the ignition and walking away.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2009, 01:57:23 PM »

lol

fuck yeah!

No shit. How about just pulling over, taking the keys from the ignition and walking away.

What the fuck?!  It is his car, walk away from where?  She should walk home if anything, that is like saying if a burglar comes in your house abandon your house and walk away....???  What is wrong with you simps.

jt
TEAM Nasser

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2009, 02:00:34 PM »