Author Topic: Texans and Ravens, Here we go...  (Read 3245 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Texans and Ravens, Here we go...
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2012, 01:14:54 PM »
What was up with that play call?  ??? ??? Just throw to sideline and get out of bounds.
I dont think yates has the arm just yet, when he goes deep he puts way to much air under it.

His short passes are nice but his long balls are horrible

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2012, 03:04:08 PM »
I dont think yates has the arm just yet, when he goes deep he puts way to much air under it.

His short passes are nice but his long balls are horrible

He played a good game today but I think his lack of experience (and preparation for Reed/Lewis) got the best of him.

The Texans went a long way after all the injuries they had at QB. I give the entire team credit. They hung in there a long time and could have won this game but Yates threw one too many INT's and the fumble by Jones allowed the Ravens key field position to get the TD not only bringing the momentum into their favor for awhile but that score ultimately was the amount of points they lost by.

:)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2012, 03:21:32 PM »
He played a good game today but I think his lack of experience (and preparation for Reed/Lewis) got the best of him.

The Texans went a long way after all the injuries they had at QB. I give the entire team credit. They hung in there a long time and could have won this game but Yates threw one too many INT's and the fumble by Jones allowed the Ravens key field position to get the TD not only bringing the momentum into their favor for awhile but that score ultimately was the amount of points they lost by.

:)
Yea I agree, I like his elusiveness and within about 20 yrds or so he is pretty damn accurate.

LOL yea that facker jones, We will be looking at WR hard at this years draft hopefully.